Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_vote_lcapByakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_voting_barByakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_vote_lcapByakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_voting_barByakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Ravage would come out onto the training field, stretching as he walked. He was about to meet an incredibly strong opponent here. He had to be ready, for he always wanted to face a Byakugan user.

Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:23 pm

i see you have arrived

*slade would say as he looked down from the tree branch he was in. he had surpressed his presence enough to avoid detection.*

are you ready?

*slade would ask as he jumped down from the tree branch, and as he landed he would begin to sync his chakra with the earth around them, then activate his byakugan as he looked over towards ravage.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 pm

"Oh yeah. I'm more than ready." Ravage would say as he would activate his sharingan. He would raise his hands in front of him taking a stance.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 pm

i guess i'll make the first move.

*slade said as he raised his hands slowly. and as he slowly raised them the ground underneath body of them would shake and tremble violently. then all of a sudden sladw would quickly bring his arms to his sides bent at 45 degree angles, his hands balled into tight fists. the ground beneth them would calm as slade focused a decient portion of his chakra into the ground for this first attack*

earth style: stone hydra jutsu

*as he said that the ground around him would seem to erupt into 5 giant serpent like rock creatures. that would seem to lunge towards ravage. one after the other*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Ravage would dash backward, avoiding the earth pieces. He would wizz past the earth pieces getting to Slade swiftly. He would cock his hand back and send it at slades stomach. The fist would be surrounded by blaze chakra, which would burn anyone on contact.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm

*slade would laugh as he would side dodge the plazing punch to a degree that they wer standing shoulder to shoulder, not touching of course.*

thats a decient ammount of chakra you're able to put in ur attacks now. but i can manipulate mine to.

*he said as he stomped the ground sending a slanted pillar of hardened earth jetting towards ravage's gut and one towards his back while softening the earth on ravage's other side.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Ravage saw the earth substance coming so when he still had his arm outstretched, he would curved it around, allowing him to spin at a high velocity. As this was happening, his blaze fire would spread from his fist to his wholes body, which would burn the earth attacks to dust. Ravage would keep spinning but he would thrust the air, making some of the blaze fire come off of his spinning vortex in the form of drills. They would all curve, making Its way to Slade at a fast pace. After that was done, Ravage would stop spinning and the blaze around his body would go away.

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet my friend... I see you have grown much since vescrutia." Ravage would say with a smile, hoping Slade would remember that they were once on a team together.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 pm

*slade would rember the days at ves. he has progressed alot since that day.*

it seems that as time goes on strength tends to accumulate with people like us. lol

*slade was un effected by the fire so he didnt flinch instead he laughed a bit as he remonised about his days at ves.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Ravage would take off his jacket revealing his undershirt.

"So how about we ge for real? I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of having a legit battle with ya... What do ya say?" he asked as he stood with his hands inside his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:27 pm

i don't see why not. but just realise you wanted this.

*slade would say as he smirked and absorbed his chakra from the ground around him with some of the chakra from the surrounding area and accelerated it through his chakra system heightening his senses, reflexes, and strength. adding that to the power of his byakugan it was heightened to a new level. The Hyper Byakugan: where slade's abilities are magnafied severely but he can only stay in this for only five hours max.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:47 pm

"Hmm. I see a change in your chakra flow... Andre, Jr, come up... Boost me up..."

Ravage's salamanders would come onto his shoulders. They would transfer an immense amount of their chakra into him. Ravage would start to grow reptile like features. His attributes would be boosted tremendously. He had a black aura around himself. He would take a stance.

"Alright, here I come!" he would say as he launched three kunai at him at the same time. He would clap his hands together. The three kunai would transform into clones of him. They would all yell.

"Fire style: Flame Rasengan!!!" they were charging up a Rasengan engulfed in flames aiming to thrust it at Slade with full force. Ravage being in the back would be throwing his kunai everywhere throughout the field getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:12 pm

*slade would appear to jump 2 inches off the ground then would appear to warp behind ravage with his nth sword drawn*

you should know the numbers game dosent work aginst me.

*slade would say after he opened his eyes. the three clones would all be sliced in half and dissapear as he attempted to deliver a high powered elbow to ravages back. slade wasn't worried about the heat because of his nth metal weapons ability to protect him from the extreme temperatures.*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Ravage would grin as he knew exactly slades whereabouts. Just as he was about to strike, Ravage would disappear with a poof of smoke and appear in the exact same spot as one of the kunai's that he threw to the ground not too long ago. When he disappeared, his salamanders did not go with him. They would draw their staffs and swing violently at Slade with crushing force. Ravage would speed toward Slade at an unforgivable speed, as he got in range he would cock his leg back and attempt to bring it to slades guts at about 720mph...
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 am

*after ravage dissapeared using the substatution jutsu slade would see his two lizards attemptng to take swipe at him. as slade was about to use his rotations to repell the lizards that were attacking slade would see ravage attempting to rush him and kick him. so slade decided to ignore the lizards for now and would intercept ravage at blinding speed elbowing him in the stomach with decient force, and stopping his kick before it could accumulate enough speed to do any real damage.*

nide try with the decoys.

*slade would say with a smile*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 am

As Slade went for the elbow to the gut, Ravage would vanish with a poof of smoke.

"It seems that desperate times call for desperate measures... Andre, Jr, come to me, feed me your reptile chakras!!!" he said as they ran toward ravage and climbed onto his shoulders. They began to transfer their chakra to him at a steady rate. Ravage would motion towards Slade for him to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:48 pm

*Slade saw that the salamanders were replenishing his chakra*

becareful not to drain them.

*slade said as he chuckled, he was trying to divert his attention, he saw that his pets had just as much chakra as any normal person. soe he decidet to absorb some more energy from thearea aroun them. before he would rev his chakra faster knowing he could keep this up for a little while longer.*

lets see what you have in store for me now.

*slade would warp right infront of ravage and would take a deep hyuga stance*

8 Trigrams......
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Through the time he had as he was gathering chakra from his salamanders, Ravage would gain reptile like features. His awareness, speed, agility, and power were drastically increased. He would whis out of the way and continue until he was about 15 feet behind Slade. He left an afterimage in his place. Only it wasn't an afterimage, it was a clone.

"Shadow clone explosion..." Ravage whispered. The clone would explode with a huge repelling force that would knock Slade back, hopefully.

"That's not all..." if Slade would be blown back like Ravage though he would, Ravage would activate a jutsu.

"Fire style: Blaze Ball!!!" Ravage would emit a meteor sized fireball at slades backside. This fireball had an extreme explosive force.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:18 pm

*slade would see the chakra building up inside the ravage clone and the original ravage in the distance. before the clone exploded slade would flip away, but wasn't able to excape the explosion fully knocking him back a couple feet. then as ravage launched his attack from behind, slade would warp out of the way and appear beside ravage. *

thats a really big bomb.

*he would say as he watched the blaze bomb go off and explode in the distance*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Ravage would look at the explosion, admiring it with Slade. His hair was whipping in the wind.

"Yeah. So how is Matsuo doing?" He asked as he folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:49 pm

that kid seems to be getting stronger cause of that vest kammy gave him. can you thank her for me?

*slade said with a light hearted smile. he didn't know the grim fate she has encountered*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Ravage would let out a huge sigh. The look on his face changed to a sad expression.

"Shadow has killed her... But I have exacted revenge. He has been killed by my hands."

Ravage would say, not realizing that he was the one that killed her.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:03 pm

*slade's facial expression changed drasticly*

sorry to hear that man. wasn't she pregnant with ur child?

*slade's concern for that safety of the child seemed almost intense*
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:16 pm

It crushed Ravage to hear this again.

"Yes, she was... It angers me everyday."

Ravage would say as he kicked a rock 50 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:06 am

*slade could see the dispair on ravage's face*

you look like you need some time to clear ur head. i'll catch up with you later.

*slade would say as he pat ravage on his back before walking off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga   Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byakugan vs Sharingan: Ravage Uchiha vs Slade Hyuga
Page 1 of 1