Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Zero's Jutsu List I_vote_lcapZero's Jutsu List I_voting_barZero's Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Zero's Jutsu List I_vote_lcapZero's Jutsu List I_voting_barZero's Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Zero's Jutsu List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Taking long walks

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Hyuga Style: 8 trigrams heavenly spin: Zero channels his chakra around him and spins at a high velocity. He forms an almost impenetrable dome around himself which would injure the opponent if not careful.

Zero's 360 degree visualization: Zero's clan can see 360 degrees around their body, making him a hard opponent to fight.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm

8 trigrams 32 palms: This is a technique as to where Zero throws attacks, doubling them till he gets to 32. If each of these hits connect, Zero shuts off the number of chakra points he hit, making it hard for the opponent to both use chakra and move effectively.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:52 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Baguazhang(8 trigrams palm)
Baguazhang users employ the whole body with smooth coiling and uncoiling actions, utilizing hand techniques, dynamic footwork, and throws. Rapid-fire movements draw energy from the center of the abdomen. The circular stepping pattern also builds up centripetal force, allowing the practitioner to maneuver quickly around an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Eight trigrams Heavenly palm: Zero expels chakra out of his palm towards people out of his physical reach.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:59 am

Zero's chakra natures are light and dark. I will post abilities for both when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Light release: Beam of Light: After a set of handseals, Zero gathers chakra in his hands and releases it in the form of a laser blast of light. Of course, depending on the amount of chakra put in this can be more or less powerful.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Light release: Angel Wings: Zero gathers chakra into his back as a pair of angellic wings spring forth. These wings, light sheithed in chakra, are controlled with pure chakra control. Because of this it is almost impossible for someone of lesser rank than Jounin to use any other jutsu's with it. However, this gives the wings the ability to be used for flight, blocking taijutsu attacks, and striking opponents.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Dark release: Inhaling Maw: Able to absorb any ninjutsu into his palms. This jutsu is only limiting him one use as a genin. His uses will increase as he grows.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Dark release: Judgement: Zero converts the chakra absorbed with Dark Release: Inhaling Maw into light blue flames, turning it back on his enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. He can use this to amplify any of his moves drastically.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:24 am

Dark style: Dark Shot: Zero either uses his own chakra or the chakra absorbed from an opponent to perform this techniques. By gathering chakra around the hand the user is then able to fire a beam of dark energy, which is meant to be used as a drilling offensive attack that is capable of piercing through defenses.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:33 am

Dark style: Dark Wave: Zero at first will begin to charge the chakra from his body and then surrounds the same concentrated chakra around his body. One the charging up is finished Zero then explodes with a gigantic sphere of energy released from around his body. If any foe comes into direct contact or is within close range of the attack, then large amount of damage can be dealt. It can be used as an offensive as well as defensive technique at the same time. The larger the amount of chakra used in the attack the wider and more enhanced it becomes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero's Jutsu List   Zero's Jutsu List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero's Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1