Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
New currency system I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
New currency system I_vote_lcapNew currency system I_voting_barNew currency system I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
New currency system I_vote_lcapNew currency system I_voting_barNew currency system I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

New currency system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

New currency system Empty
PostSubject: New currency system   New currency system I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Make sure you refer to here so you can know just how much you are getting.

You get money depending on your amount of posts on missions and on fights, and ONLY missions and fights. We've come to an agreement that you get no money from randomly spamming around the village.

D rank missions=25 $ per post. the misson had to be legit, and not some dumb gag mission. Genin and above are allowed to go on these missions.

C ranked missions=50 $ per post. These missions must be approved by a Sannin or above to start, so that no one is getting easy cash. Approved Genin and above are allowed to go on these.

B ranked missons= 75 $ per post. You only start getting paid per post once it officially starts. This means that when people are first arriving, you get nothing, once you actually head out, said by the mission leader, then you start earning money. this actually goes for every mission of any rank and every fight. Chuunin and Above are allowed to go on these missions.

A ranked missions= 175 $ per post. All the others rules before this one count for these missions. Chuunin and Below are not allowed to go on these missions, except for special conditions.

S ranked missions= 250 $ per post. Yeah, thats alot, but only Jounin and above can go on these missions and they have to be approved and talked out with by one of the kages. The enemies you meet on these missions will be Rped by us Anbu and above, and you can die on these missions, meaning you start over with a new character. We won't go easy on you with these missions, so if you slip up, your dead.

NOW FOR FIGHTS!!!!!___________()___________()____________??

As I say fights, I mean:

Battles, Sparring Range, Brawls = 30 $ per post Village Epics, Modern Epics, Epic Battles = 40 $ per post Cataclysmic battles(War Battles, Grudge Matches, Village Battles = 50 $ per post Training = 20 $ per post / 50 $ for those extremely long posts.

(For having fights outside of these places, you only get 30-35 $ per post. Except here, you only get money for posts with actual fighting and not just talking. These fights will get looked over by someone(Ravage or Spade) who will then calculate how much money you will get and deserve. Training outside of the training-places will still get you 20 $ per post and 50 $ for those extremely long posts.)

Once your fight is finished, you come here, to the bank. You will cite your fight, count the amount of post YOU made in the fight and tell them, then you will get your money accordingly. You must post a link to the fight. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT LYING ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF POST YOU MAKE, OR WHERE YOU FOUGHT, WITH OUT A SECOND THOUGHT, YOU WILL BE DEMOTED. Thank you

You get 500 Yen at the beginning of each month!

You don't have to have money to buy things, but money will be used for another thing. RANKING Yeah, this keeps people from doing a ranking exam every week or so. You have to pay to take your ranking exams as well, meaning you have to fight and progress in battles.

Test for Chuunin rank-cost= 300 yen

Test for special Jounin rank-cost= 600 yen

Test for Jounin rank-cost= 800 yen

Of course you may not always get the rank if you pay, so that makes you try harder to do better in ranking exams. Also, if you lets say, pay for a Chuunin test as a Genin, but your proctor says that your good enough to become a Special Jounin. This would mean that you have to pay additional money to get the rank, but not the same cost as the test for that rank:

Genin-test for Chunin= 300 yen/makes special jounin instead= pays an additional 100.

Genin-test for Chunin= 300 yen/makes jounin instead=pays an additional 200.

Chunin-test for Special Jounin= 600 yen/makes Jounin instead=pays additional 200/ makes Anbu instead=pays additional 400

Special Jounin-test for Jounin= 800 yen/makes Anbu instead=pays additional 300

Jounin-test for Anbu= 1200 yen

In addition, the charges for all ranking exams are transferred from the examinee to the ranking proctor. This not only provides another method for Anbu+ members to gain money, but also an incentive to actually rank someone with an empty ranking thread. In addition, the proctor may even decide to withhold the fee altogether. Their choice.

This is the, as we call it, Currency System, or the C.S. for short.

AGAIN - 500 Yen at the beginning of each month. You must post it on the first day of the month inside the Bank topic or else it'll be invalid.
Back to top Go down

New currency system
Page 1 of 1