Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_vote_lcapOld Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_voting_barOld Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_vote_lcapOld Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_voting_barOld Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!

Go down 
+5
Zeke
Phantom
Takeshi
Voodoo
Rei Natsumi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Rei would appear in the room with the purple headed boy and put him on the bed. She would add a note to a white dove and send the dove to find Takeshi.

{I hope he is not busy I really need his help or I think this boy might die.}

She would take off Zeke's clothes leaving him in his underwear and put a cool wet towl on his forehead and a blanket over his body. She would sit in a chair next to the window sewing his clothes and started to think bout Wolf. Her belly was started to get big.

{I hope Wolf is okay, I havn't hear from him in a while but when I see him I might kick his ass.}
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Voodoo appeared with Takeshi and stepped up to Zeke and put his hand on his forehead and said " I hope that this possible future would have never came true. Takeshi he needs medical attention, do it and he will help you in this war.' Voodoo then stepped back and noticed Rei in the room and said "Oh your with his child huh? As a sign of my blessing I'll do this." Then he put his hand on her stomach and his hand lit up. He raised his hand and said "That should help the child for all of their life."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:12 pm

As Voodoo appeared them in the room, Takeshi said to Rei "Looks like I got your message....This the kid right?" He then replied to Voodoo " You would have been my family, but she's gone now brother-in-law. I'm only helping him since Rei asked me to, not from your predictions." Then he walked towards the purple haired boy and opened his arm and let reishi pour over the boy, healing all his wounds. "There he should wake up in a few hours. I think I have an idea on how he can help me, but I need to give him something first." Then he pulled up a chair and sat down waiting for the boy to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:24 pm

"Ok his cloths is here on the chair. I'm going to the fire village to help and thank you Voodoo."

Rei would teleport away to the village.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Wolf would walk in the room.

"Hey I'm bac....."

He would see Zeke in the bed.

"What the hell happen to Zeke?"
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:29 pm

"Chieko ruunnnnn!!!" Zeke yelled as he woke up. Then rubbing his head and looked around at all the people in the room. "Wolf? Mr. Voodoo? Where am I and how are all my wounds healed?" Zeke asked. Taroshin came out and laid on Zeke's lap and said to him " We were saved by a girl and brought here. Then the man in that chair healed us completely. He has strong spiritual energy coming from him. Zeke that man may know of a way to save Chieko. He looks strong but, Voodoo came here with him. " Zeke then looked at the man and said "My name is Zeke and I need to know how to kill an espada. Can you help me with that?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:27 pm

"Woo there son, I see you get straight to the point. The name is Takeshi and I do know what you need to kill a spiritual person. The question now is why should I help you kill one instead of taking care of it myself?" Takeshi said as he leaned forward in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Zeke leaped up and heldout his arm in a pointed motion towards Takeshi's throat. Instantly his hand made claws of darkness and the tip of it was touching his neck. "From what they did to twist my brother and taking Chieko. I'll find them myself and wipe them from their plane of existance. So will you help me or not."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Voodoo stood up and yelled "Zeke! That's enough! Do you see now his resolve Takeshi!? Stop playing these useless games! You know you were gonna help him, so why play these games!?" Then he calmed down and looked towards Wolf with a smile. "Looks like you finally came back Wolf, new jonin of the fire."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 am

Mary came into the hopsital where everyone seemed to somehow meet up at, with Vessel slung over her back. Either Vessel was light, or Mary was just stupidly strong. The world may never know. Anyway, Mary seen that she couldn't rely on those Quincies people seeing how that girl left Vessel bleeding there. She laid Vessel on the nearest bed, tow away from Zeke and stop the bleeding somewhat. Using his chakra, and using some of both their Soul Wavelenght together, Vessel's wounds closed. Mary was muttering to herself, trying to figure out why Vessel wasn't waking up.

Meanwhile inside Vessel's mind

Vessel was walking on sometype of field full of flowers and trees and all the other stuff Alkel would have loved to seen.

"Aww man. I didn't want to die yet. I had a family, Mary was getting better attitude, and most off, the Village of Darkness is gonna need me. Speaking of which, where is Necross? After all, he is the Angel of Death..."

You are not dead my child. You are merly in a sleep that of which you won't wake up from, when I'm done talking to you.

Khruna seemed to materailzed out of nowhere smiling at the child of the family that she blesed and wroght. Vessel on the other hand was dumbfound and hungry at the same time. Before Vessel could speak his mind though, Khruna cut him off.

I want to let you know you did the right thing in calling for my help against that blashempy they call Shadow Uchiha. Belive it or not, I was thinking about mothering them, but unlike you Emoto's they aren't as gentle.

"What about Ravage? Or......."

Khruna gave a small laugh.

Also protective of your freinds. Even though he killed you freind and leader. But the one you call Ravage still isn't gentle. More of a hot-head. But more on that later. Right now, yuor in the hospital thanks to Mary. But I brought your spirit here, because I want to tell yuo that you require more training. Yes, I see you are trying to live up to your grandfather's name, Vessel Emoto. You have the potential too. I will help you acheive that stautus of your elder, plus more. And you cannot refuse.

Vessel was a little taken back. He heard that Khruna was a motherly type of person, but couldn'y he a least have a choice in the matter? He does have stuff to do after all..

"Well, thanks for the offer, but, there's people whose's gonna need my help. But I'll be back later for more training though."

Khruna shook her head. Vessel didn't understand how things operate around here, apparnlty.

You must haven't heard correctly Artery Emoto. I said you CANNOT refuse. As far as I see, you still owe me three more pints of blood that I still require. Your Soul Weapon is on the verge of becoming sick. And let's not forget I still control blood. I can have you stay still here forever. Still wanna refuse?

"Well, when you put it like that....I guess I do the training now."

Good. Listen carefully. After you wake up, Voodoo should be around. I'll leave some of my aura around you so that he knows I spoke to you. I want you to meet up with him and he'll take you and Mary here, this time in a phyiscal body.

And on the note, as soon as Khruna poofed, Vessel woke up, feelingf refreshed. Lookinfg around at everyone, he noticed many face.

"Hey wassup everyone. Zackery, nice to see you again. Guy over there with the gaint sowrd thing, nice to mmet you. Where's Voodoo?

Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:06 am

Necross fazed through into the hospital and took a good look around. He noticed that son of a bitch Takeshi who just refuses to die. Then there was Voodoo, the new leader of the Magi Village. in the back of his mind, he noticed they were going through a lot of leades. Then there was......Zeke. That bastard who didn't desreve to be with his daughter. Necross could cheat right now and enter Zeke's name in the black book. But that means Takeshi wouldd've live longer. *huffs* He'll just enter his name in the Wheel of Misfortune, a small game some Angel's play with on the human lives.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Alkel found his way towards the hospital with his new sword slinging from his waistline. He saw some face and couldn't help but notice Artery's first. He didn't what to do in this sitution though, so he stood across from Necross and awaited futher orders
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:07 pm

"Hello Voodoo it's good to see you again."

He would walk to Zeke and grab his arm, putting it down slowly.

"Calm down Zeke. Now start from the beginning what happen?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:38 am

~Ravage would enter the scene late as ever. He had just finished protecting what he could within the Diamond Village. But it seemed that they had to rebuild. This was kind of a relief because Ravage had some new ideas for the overall view of the village. In the meantime though, he had to worry about his boss. He had just noticed that he was awake.~

"What happened Vessel?"

~He would ask, soon noticing that Necross was in the room. Ravage would grit his teeth in anger for a short moment. Fucking entities...~
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 pm

As more and more people came, Takeshi sat up and sighed. Looks like the humans had won the first battle, but it wasn't over yet so he needed to prepaare for the next part. "We may have beaten off the hollows today, but they will come back stronger so I believe we need to get ready for that. " Takeshi said to the group of people in the room " Zeke you got a fury in you, so I'll help you in your fight against your bro. When your ready get up and follow me. Also Necross Ouin has your daughter and nobody knows what he plans for her. He has a thrump card for you now, what will the almighty angel of death do now?" Then Takeshi got up and walked towards the entrance of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:08 am

Wolf look at Takeshi...

{Damn that was wrong.}

Wolf would start to help Zeke up when he heard a voice and when he look up a blue fist was flying toward him...
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:32 am

Rei would teleport back in the hallway and walk in the room. She would look around and see everybody, until her eye caught the red haired man...

"WOLF!!!"

She would run to Wolf and ball her right hand into a fist. She would hit Wolf so hard and send him flying out the window...
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Alkel looked over and noticed Necross was gone. He guess he needed some alone time. Alkel, trying not to atrract attetion, walked over to Vessel's side slided his hand over Vessel's forehead, and through his hair.

"You ok? Tell me what happen?"

The same could've been ask toward himself because for some odd reason, it felt like Alkel's heart stop beating. He clutched his chest, breathing hard, trying to get his heart beating. What was going on? He had to go home now.

"Sorry, but I got to go."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Seeing Takeshi leave and Zeke back to normal, Voodoo calmly got up and started to walk out the room. Before he left Voodoo looked at Zeke and said "Zeke follow him so that you can save Chieko. I fear that you will need his strength in the next battle. " Then as he left Voodoo said in the hallway "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!   Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Man....Takeshi....HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1