Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Outside of Hospital I_vote_lcapOutside of Hospital I_voting_barOutside of Hospital I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Outside of Hospital I_vote_lcapOutside of Hospital I_voting_barOutside of Hospital I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Outside of Hospital

Go down 
+2
Necross
Kyo Hishida
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Outside of Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 pm

As Kyo was walking towards the hospital, He had Riku walking behind him But he still looked...... "Different"

"Hey Kid im sorry I didnt know you were gonna get outta control like that, Im gonna get you help though, and in the meantime why dont you take your hood off?"

Kyo then felt an extreme guilt for what he had done, when he saw Necross again he would Show him what happened and tell him what was done
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Outside of Hospital Gfklghki

Necross walked out in the hospital pissed off even more because of the fact that, the bitch he's suppose to protect stepped within his prescene and he daughter of all people, was taken. So Zeke really is a useless bastard. Once he get a hold of OOiun soul,.....

"Is this the boy you speak of?"

Necross eyes cut towards Riku.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:30 am

Just when Necross spoke Wolf came falling out the window landing in front of them.

"Damn that hurts!"

Wolf would get up and look at the others....

"What's up Kyo?"
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 am

Rei would jump out the window and landed behind Wolf. She would grab him by the arm and flip him on his back. Then she would sit on top of him.

"Where the hell have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:19 pm

"Yeah this is him" Kyo Said to Necross

Then out of nowhere Wolf fell out of a window "Whats Up Wolf" Kyo Replied as soon as Wolf Spoke to him

Then exactly after that out of nowhere again Rei Jumped out of the window behind wolf, Then suddenly as an instinct he put his arm in between her and Wolf "Whoa Now cant have any killing just here now, Especially not my teacher"

Kyo Then chuckled and looked behind him and spoke to Riku, "Say Hi Riku, This is Necross, Wolf, And Rei. And can you PLEASE remove your hood for once, they need to see what happened to help"
Back to top Go down
Riku Kurayami

Riku Kurayami

Job/hobbies : Learning to get stronger, and controlling his darkness

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:23 pm

"Hey you all...." Riku said in a Deep Gruff Voice that sounded far from his...

"Hmph I guess they should see what happened to me now"

Riku then removed his hood from his cloak and he hoped he didnt surprise anybody to much because of how he looked

Outside of Hospital Riku_t11

"So Who here or in that hospital can help me now?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Wolf would grab Rei and kiss her. He would then hold her in his arms.......

"I love you Rei Natsumi and I will never leave you alone again."

He would look at Kyo.

"Thanks pupil but I think I won't die today."

Last edited by Wolf Hishida on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 pm

"Hpm. Well, now that your here, you can tell me what it is that needs help. Because I'll help you. Only because I'm required to do at least 8 mircales per week. Yo'll make my fifth one"

Necross put his hand out his hoodie ready to knw what he needed to do. He looked over and gave a small smile at Wolf and Rei little diagreement. Kinda like him and his wife, Abbadon. Except on a higher scale......
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Rei would look at Wolf and start to cry...

"I love you too Wolf Hishida and you better not leave or I"ll break your legs."

She would rest her head on Wolf's chest listening to Necross and the new guy talk.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:37 am

*matsuo would saru step to the hospital after patrolling the village for any added invasions.*

looks like they halted the attacks necross. i wonder why?

*matsuo would then see a couple additons to the group*
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Kyo would look towards the two "lovebirds"

"Well Look Who Just made up now when is the next training session Wolf? Hopefully its after i rank up Really quick"

Then Kyo would look towards Necross

"And well it really isnt a miracle, i need well, somebody who knows how to control their darkness and keep their cool or whatever, Cus you see Here I Kinda went outta control and pushed Riku here over the edge and well it was so much darkness that he transformed into him"

Kyo would then look guilty again then look towards Riku for a little while then turn back to Necross

"Also before anything is done for him can i rank up really quick? Also have any of you seen the One named 'Zeke'' Riku seems to think he can help him and along the way teach him a few things"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm

"Zeke is still healing up from his fight between him and his brother."

Wolf would start to rub Rei belly.

"How bout we go home to the Holy Grounds and Kyo I let you know when."

He would put his arm on her shoulder and walk away to the Holy Grounds.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Necross looked around and answered them all at once. Right now he could use some peace and quiet right. He was going through to much shit right now. Too many people around him, add on to the fact, that son of a bitch kidnapped his daughter. Oiun was gonna get his Soul ripped and shredded.

"I know why Oiun stopped his attack. It's because he like to show us his power first, then back off, then come back with full force. That how my old student acted when he was a Shinigami "

Necross then looked at Riku and Kyo. They absolutly forgot who the fuck Necross was.

"First off, no! I don't train people unless I see real potential inside of someone. I see none whatso ever. So don't ever ask me that dumb ass question again. As for where Zeke and the rank up, I'll rank you up Kyo and you find Zeke fighting Wolf. Don'tinterrupt thier fight though."

Necross stared at all of them. He didn't think anyone of them knew he was the Angel of Death. Except Matsuo. Kyo and Riku obvoiusly didn't. Necross didn't train no one unless either they can become an Angel, is an Angel, or REALLY good potentail that his Lord sees. Necross didn't get no type of message form his Father so there was no need.

"Now if you excuse me, I got's to be somewhere. I got an appointment."

Necross dissappeared in feathers, and was nowhere to be found.

Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Kyo would walk away from the hospital silently, Thinking about what his next move will be....

"Riku............ Im gonna go get a rank up now, i want you to make a decision, wait for me so i can train you to get stronger or go find that Zeke person Your Choice"
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:46 am

*shortly after necross left matsuo would figure that the meeting was adjourned. so he would simply dissappear in a blur since he didn't have anything to say to anybody there. he figured that necross went back to his office. if not there then deffinately back to his home. matsuo figured he'd try the office since it was a bitch trying to get to necross' place.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Hospital   Outside of Hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of Hospital
Page 1 of 1