Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Learning I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Learning I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Learning I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Learning I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Learning I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Learning I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Learning I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Learning I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Learning I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Learning I_vote_lcapLearning I_voting_barLearning I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Learning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Learning Empty
PostSubject: Learning   Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:16 am

Byakugan: A dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Hyūga clan. Those that inherit the blood of this clan have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge. It is assumed that all members of the Hyūga clan possess the Byakugan.

Taijutsu: Blaziken muay thai: Utilizes powerful upper and lower body strength to perform quick acrobats, and heavy strikes. Center of gravity is almost perfect and is able to adapt to move changes even while in the midst of attacking. However, dodging is primary and lacks in an overall defense.

Agility: Using chakra, speeds one self up sharply.

Eight Trigrams Sloppy Mountain Crusher: A sloppy version of the Hyuga's Mountain Crusher. The user thrust both palms forward in an attempt to send the opponent soaring back, however, the chakra explodes before contact, sending both Silver and the opponent reeling in different directions.

Brick Break: The golden aura on Silver's hands serves as a destructive wave that can break through shields, chakra barriers, ki/chi barriers, and explosive waves. Absorbs the chakra the longer it stays in contact.

Heavy Fist Raiken: Forms a ball of chakra that sparks as if infused with electric chakra. Fires the blast at point black range to deal heavy damage to the opponent and even close off several tenketsu. Has a large opening to charge the attack.

(Heavy Fist Jaguar Blast: Silver covers his shoulder in chakra that takes the form of a jaguar. Takes a quick step forward and delivers a knuckle thrust to create a roar as the chakra blast into the opponent to sever multiple tenketsu lines and send the opponent hurtling backwards.) Locked until further notice.

Heavy Fist 64 strikes of the Hitmonchan: Delivers quick punches that send out small burst of chakra with each hit. The strikes grow faster until the last hit sends the opponent flying back. Only closes half of the tenketsu that the strikes hit.

Heavy Leg 64 strikes of the Hitmonlee: Delivers quick kicks that send out larger burst of chakra with each hit. The strikes grow faster until the last hit breaks the ground and knocks the opponent down right in front of Silver. Only closes half of the tenketsu that the strikes hit.

Eight Trigrams Rhydon Slam: Mimics the movements of a Rhydon's body slam technique to completely block off an opponents chakra system for at least two post. Also blocks some of Silver's tenketsu as a genin.

Fire Punch: Learned from training with pokemon at his home. Can form his own chakra into the actual pokemon technique to perform fire punch.

Blaze Kick: Learned from sparring with a Combusken. Can form his chakra into the actual pokemon technique to perform blaze kick.

Double Team: Creates after images to confuse the opponent. Can create more the faster he gets.

(Ice punch: Learned from sparring with a Jynx. Can form his chakra into the actual pokemon technique to perform ice punch.) Locked until further notice.

Flamethrower: Learned from eating too much curry. Can spew a stream of fire from the mouth over a medium distance.

Self-destruct: Learned from being too stupid to run from an electrode. Channels more than half of chakra or remaining chakra into all tenketsu in the body then forcibly ejects it out to cause a small explosion powerful enough to take out a city block. Silver becomes unable to fight afterwards.

Last edited by Silver on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning   Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:51 am

o.k. a few things to look at.
1.) he knows too many different elements. pick two and work with those two until you learn others. since a number of ur attacks are fire based my suggestion work with that first.
2.)the heavy fist jaguar roar is a no go. the hyuga are able to sever connections by attacking chakra points. not the entire network. which means you will have to actually touch them to stop their chakra flow. like with ur hitmonchan punches and hitmonlee kicks.
3.)rember that you are still a genin. having a decient arsenal of attacks is great but they have to match ur level.

So far a no go on the approval.

but you do gain cool points for originality
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning   Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:41 pm

I changed it, though I do want to at least keep the ice punch. He trained with pokemon so he could do some of their attacks, but he's not taking their actual affinities. He won't be able to use Ice Beam anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Learning Empty