Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Serious Note - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSerious Note - Page 2 I_voting_barSerious Note - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Serious Note - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSerious Note - Page 2 I_voting_barSerious Note - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Serious Note

Go down 
+3
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Kusanagi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Serious Note - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Note   Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Im totally up to what Voodoo said. Pretty soon, the villages will be making their own separate mission list and ranking requirements. I can see it already. But whatever. It doesn't seem we will ever come to an agreement with this site as a whole, so dividing it amount the 'importants' would be a pretty good idea. The generations who come pick as they pick. And let's not make this a competition between villages. If that's where we are going with this.

And Eros, good point. I've done my share.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Serious Note   Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Alright then. Eros has a valid point, and I admit I was wrong, and as for the jutsu list thing, I can do that later on tonight. But, about the whole, division of villages thing? Well, hey, if that's what you want then that's what y'all want.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Serious Note   Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:07 pm

If you think about it, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Alot of people have things they want to bring to the table, if we don't act now, they will never get done, let alone get started. So this will be the best idea I've ever heard for the site as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Serious Note   Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Honestly, I think that kind of ended in the opposite direction of where I was going, but at least there was an agreement.

Adding even more division may seem good now, but in the long run may lead to even more arguments. If our village decides to have an event with items and such or abilities that seem even more broken, then other villages may get upset, thus more arguing.

Instead of trying to come to an instant conclusion, think about this. Talk it out if we can. Instead of randomly starting an event, announce it, and then like I'm about to do, make a list of everyone who actually wants to participate. This way you won't get dead post and plus you'll be able to plan the event even better. I've been planning this Kingdom Hearts event for over two months now, but I did it so EVERYONE regardless of what village can come and join fairly.

Technically, and no offense to whoever brought it to the site, I even made the Pokemon crap an event too. (Though its more like an on going thing.) That is made fair too, since not even the Kage's can go and instantly get a legendary pokemon.

I'm going to work with Shinigami to see if we can get an actual soul system on here for the Soul Eater aspect so that can be its own entity too.

We have more than just ninja crap on this site. Hell, if you want, take a break from the ninja stuff and make a character for the other things. Try it out, it may be fun.

Lastly, higher ups should really avoid fighting each other unless its for an actual plot wise thing. There's no point flooding the site with random battles and fights that will never be finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Note   Serious Note - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Rules and regulations :: Rules for the site.-
Jump to: