Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_vote_lcapSolar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_voting_barSolar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_vote_lcapSolar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_voting_barSolar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge Empty
PostSubject: Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge   Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:49 pm

His botton-up flowed soflty within the breeze as his eyes scanned the water below him. After a couple of seconds passed, he let out a huge sigh and laid his back against the cold rocks of the cliff. The dark brown eyes gazed at the stars above him, looking for some type of sign. Receiving nothing, he absentmindly scracthed his white hair, a random thought of his hair needing a fresh wash. Out of the blue, Vessel pulled out a candy M&M cookie and slowly munching on it, savoring the sweet and buttery flavor as he enjoyed the night scene before him. Artery "Vessel" Emoto, child of Femur and Spleen Emoto and blessed by the Blood Goddess, Khūna, awaited for the one they know as the Angel of Death.....

~Nighttime-Around the same time.~

Blood splattered all over the church floor. A man could be heard moaning and pleading for someone to save him. He even sent a prayer to God.

"Please. Please God, help me. PLEASE! I'm SORRY!"

The other figure yawned, grabbed his scythe and swung it once, flunging the blood off the metal edge of the blade. His footsteps seemed light, echoing around the empty church, it sounded menacing. The guy on the ground crawled slowy, trying to reach for anything type of weapon to defend himself. Nothing appeared except for the candles that was above his head. As he grabbed for it, the dark figure put his foot on his chest and pushed him back against the wooden floor. His shoes somehow still gleamed within the barely lit room.

"You wanna know why God isn't helping you? Because of your stained and how impure your Soul is. It became so corrupted, me and him decided that the thirdteen years and two months you had left needed to be CUT!"

As he spoke the last sentence, he swung the the heavy scythe at the wounded man's chest right above his foot. As a red line appeared on the chest and slowly slided form the chest onto the floor, the man started screaming. Necross sighed and increased the pressure on the man's chest, shutting the guy up.

"Ugh, I hate when people make shit more complicated and dramitize everything. Now as I was saying before you rudely intruppted, because of your heinous sins, your time on this Earth had to be cut."

"Please. I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again. JUst let me go and I will repent. I swear! Please, let let me go and you never hear of me again!"

As the sinner begged harder, Necross shook his head and increased the pressure, shutting the guy up again.

*tsk tsk*"If I had a dime for everytime someone repented over their sins after meeting me, I'll still be broke. You expect me to belive you stop a disgusting child ho? Don't you know that every last one of those little girls you fucked, you corrupted thier minds and Souls. Now you making my job harder cuz now, I got to to kill those girls too. Thanks a lot asshole!"

"No. You you don't. Just let me go and I-"

"Shut the fuck up! My fucking God, you mortals are becoming more annoying over the months. Now since your Soul is worth...nothing good, your going to Luficer's special playground for people just like you. Have a horrible eternal life, bitch!"

The metal part of the scythe started glowing a dark purplish-red aura. The man screamed at the top of his lungs, begging for some type of mercy and was cut short. As Necross cutted the the body, blood spilled all on the wooden floor and spilled downwards. The gut were now showing. On the tip of the sycthe, a ghostly figure could be seen, somehow still screaming, but no one can hear him now. Necross mumbled something in Latin and a cage full of scorching fire broke through the floor. As the cage opened, Necross flunged the Soul in the deep darkish pits of Hell and closed the door before Luficer start to start up another conversation. Necross swung around the scythe again, throwing the blood off the blade and flinging it all over the church's podium and candles then made it diappear in thin air. He went over to the benches, sat down, and heaved a huge sigh. Reaching into his pockets, Necross pulled out a blackbook and opened it. Inside it a new "WANTED" appeared inside discribing the new person in need of retribution and salvation.

"Ughh. Dammit. Being the Angel of Death is a lot harder then I thought. I sweat I better get another pay raise and an extra three weeks worth of vacation time...."

Back to top Go down

Solar Eliclipse~Prolouge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Extra's :: Short stories-
Jump to: