Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Calamity's Bride I_vote_lcapCalamity's Bride I_voting_barCalamity's Bride I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Calamity's Bride I_vote_lcapCalamity's Bride I_voting_barCalamity's Bride I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Calamity's Bride

Go down 
+3
Sevyn Tyn
Shadow Uchiha
Hinata Kusanagi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata Kusanagi
Nocturne Aeterna of The New Age Rogue's
Hinata Kusanagi

Cool points : 1

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Chrono Trigger: A dormant kekkei genkai of the Kusanagi family. The user can look into the past and future, and manipulate any happening of their choosing. The user can slow, speed up, and stop time. The user is also able to freely travel throughout time at Jonin rank and higher.

Chrono Byakugan: A family specific byakugan gained throw receiving the blood of a Kusanagi. The Byakugan gains the ability to read an opponents next attack and their next movement based on looking at the time of their chakra system.

Calamity Trigger: Hinata only. Hinata manipulates the time of an area to cause the utmost catastrophic natural event to occur within that area. The attack does not continue to be chrono based once activated so can be neutralized by another chrono based technique. However, the effect can stack if the chrono based technique used to quell it does not have equal or greater strength.

Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist: Creates two lion heads over her fist as she performs her gentle fist techniques. Stand alone, the lion fist can be used to sever chakra points when struck, shredding to the point of being irreparable, or can be launched to strike the foe physically. The physical strike temporarily shuts down a foes energy system.

Eight Trigrams Vacuum palm: The user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit.

Protection of the Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms: A highly versatile technique which affords both offensive and defensive capabilities whereby she emits a constant stream of chakra from her palms, which are formed into extremely thin, sharp, blades. While using this technique offensively, Hinata shapes the chakra into thin, sharp, flexible blades allowing her to hit hundreds of targets with extreme precision and can cut smaller targets, like bees, into pieces. When used defensively, Hinata creates much larger, stronger, more flexible, arc-shaped chakra blades that spread out across her entire attack range, effectively forming a barricade between herself and her opponents, rebuffing even the largest and smallest of targets.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:07 pm

What the hell is this, Kyo.. We agreed that there would only be one character (Kyo Kusanagi) with time fragmentation abilities. This character and your other little characters need to be properly approved before you can start posting. Change this or risk being banned for a month.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:51 pm

I like it... looks good, this is great. Time abilities are cool, its different than what you're used to.

I approve this. Thumbs up. Who's with me...? We gave DBZ characters a chance, are time shifters really that bad...? Think about it. Actually, I want all members of the admin group to comment their god-honest truth in this matter.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:54 pm

If you say so..
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:31 pm

I don't see whats wrong with her having this ability. After all you did approve a character with three KG Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:45 pm

I want to see where it was agreed that only one character with time manipulation is allowed, Shadow.

On the other hand, I have my family Kekkei genkai, meaning that those in my family will have the same kekkei genkai or a modified version of such. If you want to put a limit on KG, then there should only be 1 Sharingan, 1 Byakugan, 1 Rinnegan, etc.

Don't threaten to ban others without input either, swinging the metaphorical 'admin hammer' around like that is redundant.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Heh this is Mylania. We accept everything that's under the sun. So I say it's approved.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:07 am

Well, I'm glad that we have all grown accustom to being so lax with the rule system. At least I wasn't breaking any rules by threatening a character with the administration abilities. You on the other hand decided it was okay to post fights with unapproved characters. If anything, it's quite redundant of you to clearly break the one real rule we have. But if all of you think it's all fine and dandy, than I guess you all are giving everyone else a free pass to take a shit on the rule book as well. And you wonder why Shadow (the character) wants all of you rotting in the earth. Please.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:28 am

Ooc(out of character) has nothing to do with Ic(In character). I'm having a hard time figuring out if you know which each means. Shadow should have his own logical reason as to why he would want us dead, and not of your own personal thoughts.

Secondly, what rulebook are you talking about? Our rules are old and far-outdated. I think we need to revamp it, honestly.

Thirdly, what's your issue? This kg isn't as broken as you make it seem. Its just, well explained.

We do not have a problem with the Uchihas/Saiyans you bring to the site. When clearly, each of those can be hax as hell. (I'll be glad when you can move on from these Uchiha/Saiyan phases BTW.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:38 am

I just think time manipulation is OP. And to be frankly honest, I'm so bored with the Naruto concept that I'm being forced to add new things. If you all want characters that can alter the fabric of time with ease then fine. But when some bogus shit happens, I don't want to be the one that says I told you so.

And WHEN you revamp the rules to everyone's likings, then and ONLY then, will I change my view and opinion on how characters can be created and approved within seconds. (Without administration permission.) I at least had to get approval from you with my saiyan storyline. So don't point your finger at me like I'm the bad guy.

And BTW, Sevyn. Shadow is a direct link from ooc to Ic. (I.E. However I feel about a subject as a person is how Shadow feels. That's why Shadow can be good and bad at the same time.) Thanks, but I know all about the fundamentals of Role Playing.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 pm

If you're bored with the the naruto aspect, you don't show it.

We ain't trying to call you a bad guy, we, well, I as well as others want to add more dimension to this site. Time manipulation is OP if you use it in a cheap manor. Time-based abilities consume a lot of chakra, but, Kyo uses his flames as a way to stem from using these abilities. He's clearly stated what can and cannot be used chakra-wise.

And Apparently Kyo is the only one with the time-based characters, what's so wrong about that...? Everyone has their areas of expertise.

Also, nothing 'boguz' is gonna happen. Its just something you have to get used to (roleplaying with a time-based role player. It will make you better.)

The rulebook for the site as a whole are garbage, to say the least. I think that each region/village should have their own rulebook. That way we can all have our own interpretation of certain shit around here.
Back to top Go down
Larxene -12-
Organization XIII
Organization XIII
Larxene -12-

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calamity's Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's Bride   Calamity's Bride I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calamity's Bride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Jutsu list-
Jump to: