Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Light Corps! I_vote_lcapLight Corps! I_voting_barLight Corps! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Light Corps!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:02 am

The Light Corps is a network of power. With a test of power and personality any willing participant can join! I, Zero, *Devilishly Handsome* will be awarding the Power Rings to people! Unlike the Mafia, the Light Corps is completely confidential so you won't know if anyone else is a member. (unless there is a mass meeting). There are a small assortment of different Power Rings. They will be posted Seperately and with Pictures soon. So please. Don't hesitate to get one! What determines what kind of Power Ring you get is your personality. So don't be shy!
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:08 am

Light Corps! 544973-rings_red_2007_12_26001copy_large

Red Ring: A user's red ring functionally replaces the user's heart, tainting their blood with red energy, and forces it out of their body through their mouth as a highly corrosive substance. The red ring's energy is also capable of corrupting the energies of other power rings, keeping them from functioning properly.[29] The aura of a red ring is savage and rough in comparison to a green ring, but can be used similarly with sufficient focus. Only a Blue Lanterns' energy was the only known power source capable of neutralizing the Red Lanterns' influences, and are also the only means of removing a red power ring from its user without killing them
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:12 am

Light Corps! 693831-ring_orange_2007_12_26001copy_large

Orange Ring: The power of the orange light allows The User to steal the identities of those he kills, transforming them into an "Orange Lantern" construct. The orange light also has the power to absorb the energies of other power rings.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:18 am

Light Corps! Sinestro_Power_Ring

Yellow Ring: Yellow Power rings are now fueled by fear instead of willpower, but function the same as their green counterparts.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:23 am

Blue Ring: While within the proximity of a Green Lantern's ring, a blue ring can heal wounds, neutralize the corrupting effects of a red power ring, block the energy-stealing properties of orange rings, can drain the power from yellow power rings, and recharge a green power ring to twice its maximum power level. This effect can also negatively impact a green ring, as close proximity to the blue central power battery will overcharge a green ring, causing it to implode (taking the user's hand with it). If a Blue Lantern wishes it, it can also dampen the hunger caused by the orange light. A noteworthy ability of blue rings is the power to scan a target's psyche and create illusions based on their hopes. A blue power ring is capable of feeding off the hope of other beings, eschewing constant recharging while still performing impressive feats, including reversing a dying sun's age. Blue rings can also grant precognitive visions to their wielders.

Light Corps! Blue%20ring
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:32 am

Light Corps! Green_Lantern_Power_Ring

Green Ring: Each User possesses a power ring and power lantern that gives the user great control over the physical world as long as the wielder has sufficient willpower and strength to wield it. The ring is one of the most powerful weapons in the universe and can be very dangerous.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:39 am

Violet Ring: Violet power rings are fueled by the emotion of love. They allow their wearer to fly, generate a protective aura (which creates distinct feathered and organic shapes), and create violet light constructs. Violet rings have several unique abilities. They can create crystals which can be used to imprison enemies.

Light Corps! 693836-ring_violet_2007_12_26001copy_large
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 am

I like the idea. But I think its the blue ring which has WAY too many overpowering abilities. That ring wont be fair to the others. Unless you will be the only one with a blue ring...?
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 am

While I do like the idea, you should be well aware that there Corps have to be seperate right? I am a comic fanatic so I'm going to help you before you mess up one of my favorite books of all time. And I'm not saying you will, but I'm going to help just as a precaution. First, each Corps needs to be seperate, and when I say seperate, I mean by galaxies, hell even universes. Each must have their own homebase planet (The Lanterns' home being Oa, and so on), reason being there is too much animosity between the Corps. Second, each Corp has their own elders, the ones that keep the rings. Third, the rings cannot be handed out, sorry to tell you. The ring chooses its wearer because the ring knows how to search for the next wearer once the former one is dead. Honestly, it would've been better had you done this as an event because There's so much to these rings that you haven't put up and probably don't know, it is truly ridiculous. -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:17 pm

i had a feeling that this was gonna come. and you missed the indigo ring which is pretty broken. if i may say so. and the blue ring luckly only works in the presence of the green ring. along with alistar i really dont want to see this go out of control and crumble into dust.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Sorry aistair, I'm making it like the mafia. I'm bending the rules abit. And it will be EXTREMELY rare day if someone got the blue ring Ravage.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:06 pm

I purposely left the indigo out because its too broken.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Well at least remove the blue ring, because unless you develop some type of system where the rings are able to acquire more power, no one will get them. Say someone does by 'chance' get that blue ring...? It will be unfair. I say, you make some type of system which prohibits some usage of the power of the rings until certain requirements are met.

I mean, the lantern rings are a good idea. It just needs more order.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Not to sound like a dick, but I believe Sence I brought them to the site I should make the executive decision to remove it or not. I think it's fine tho...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:18 am

Just trying to give a little feedback. Its not that I care about the rings, however, I do care if anyone gets totally owned because they don't have one of these rings. You must however post some limits to these rings. Actually, no you don't, all things used on this site require chakra with the small exception of 'simple' weaponry. Now I've said my input. Carry on.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 am

Deal. Hey, let's start our fight over son! Very Happy I'm funna school yo ass!!!
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:08 am

or how about me and you ^.^?
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 am

Just make the topic and I'll post to anyone's fight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Nah, I think im gonna get some stuff done within the diamond village. Then Ravage is taking a rest for a while. Maybe until the events heat up.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:14 pm

It's ok...I know your just scared...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Funny. You should tell jokes more often.
Back to top Go down

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Jokes? What's a Joke? I'm gonna kick your ass..
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Just make post. And try posting Back regularly this time.
Back to top Go down
Mifune
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Mifune

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 pm

What? What.do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Read it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light Corps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Corps!   Light Corps! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Corps!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next