Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
I've come to claim my son. I_vote_lcapI've come to claim my son. I_voting_barI've come to claim my son. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
I've come to claim my son. I_vote_lcapI've come to claim my son. I_voting_barI've come to claim my son. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

I've come to claim my son.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

I've come to claim my son. Empty
PostSubject: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:28 pm

~It would have been the first time in ages that you would have seen The Explosive Uchiha, but, here he was, standing at the edge of a barren field filled with skulls and skeleton remains.

He couldn't understand for the life of him, why Shadow insisted on living in such conditions as these. Where was the fulfilment?

Ravage held both of his hands inside of his pant-pockets as he walked around the perimeter of the Beacon Tower. There was a reason he was here.~

"... Shadow..."

~A loud whisper rand out from seemingly nowhere, but seemed to travel thousands of miles.~
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Standing at the entrance of the Beacon Tower, Shadow would take after his brother in so many ways. In some, he was unaware. Hands in his pockets, Shadow would lean against the doors.

"...Ravage..."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm

~After hearing his name being uttered by that familiar voice, Ravage looked up towards the doors of the Beacon Tower, meeting his younger brothers eyes... Shadow would probably be able to notice that Ravage did not have his original eyes, though obvious as it seemed, Ravage gazed at Shadow with an intent that he should find fondly familiar.

Ravage turned on his pivot foot and took two steps toward Shadow before emitting a faint grimace from his lips.~

"I've got but one question for you, little brother..."

~Ravage pulled his left hand from his pocket and ran it through the length of his hair. His eyes stayed on Shadow with an intent all too familiar.~

"... Where is my son?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:55 am

Shadow would roll his eyes. He knew this day would come. Not shifting from the position he was in, his emotionless expression was unfathomable. Noticing the lack of Sharingan in his brother, Shadow could only conclude that the rumor was true.

"To be frankly honest, I don't really know.. The last I heard from him was when he was training the Aburame.. I believe that he has either lost the control of his dimensional abilities and has no way to return to this land...OR...He has simply ran off somewhere.."

Shifting his weight to lean against the doors of the Beacon Tower, Shadow would study Ravage from top to bottom.

"Don't tell me that all this time away has made your body fragile.. I still would love to have my revenge and I would prefer for you to be able to stand a chance against me. And who is this Sevyn fool that is running your village now..?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:15 pm

"Tsssk...."

~ It was all that Ravage could utter right now. He set out on a journey to find his other some, conceived by Kammy years ago. Rumors had it that he was alive and well, and now Ravage was on a mission to claim both of his son's. He would find them, it was only a matter of time.

Ravage turned his back to his brother, now gazing into the setting sun which seemed to bring a subtle darkness over the lands. He took a small bone from his pocket and stared at it. A tear dropped down his face as he remenisced Kammy's visage.~

"...The Heart of the Diamond Kingdom beats no more...-"

~Black fire sprouted on each of Ravage's shoulders before Andre and Jr., His guardian Salamanders, manifested. They wore miniature robes which were both black. They were staring in the same direction as Ravage. They too, seemed to share his sorrow.~

"-... Andre, Jr... Follow my lead."

~Ravage turned around, his right hand still pocketed, but unknowingly to Shadow, he was storing chakra into a three-bladed kunai. His eyes were now relaxed, he breathed in a refreshing breath of air.

"We've got your back, Ravage-kun..." Both of the Salamanders seemed to cry out in unison. Andre and Jr. both clapped their hands together making a hand seal. A black smokey substance seemed to sprout from their feet. Ravage pulled the kunai from his pocket and threw it towards Shadow. He himself then flashed brilliantly through hand signs before he disappeared, leaving Andre and Jr. to fall to the ground.

As they fell, landing on their feet, they seemed to triple their size and mass, hissing loudly with their tongues lashing out into the evening air.~

~The evening surroundings fell silent, save for the two Salamanders standing at the edge of the field. The Kunai which was thrown made a transformation into Ravage who seemed to be holding a rather large mass of lightning around his hand. He was well within proximity to bring its steering hottness and paralyzation down upon Shadow, and he did just that, an immense gravitational pressure following in its wake, more than likely crushing the very entrance to his Beacon Tower.~
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Shadow knew his brother all too well, and he sure as hell knew when he wanted to start some action. Unfortunately for Ravage, all of his tactics were known by Shadow already. As the Chidori came down, Shadow would let a half smile appear on his face. Accumulating about the same amount of lightning in his hand, Shadow would become emotionless again as the cyan lightning transformed into a more aggressive, more powerful essence of electricity. This was the first time Ravage had seen Shadow's Amaterasu Lightning. Not only creating Amaterasu Lightning, his Mangekyō Sharingan would fabricate the skeletal system of his Susano'o. The thing with Shadow's Susano'o was that it could take on two opponents at the same time.

"...As I figured..."

The Amaterasu Lightning would make contact with Ravage's Lightning and defuse instantly. No impact, no shatter, nothing. Something like a force push would toss Ravage back towards his salamanders. Looking at Ravage and his pets, Shadow would simply stand within the sanctuary of his Susano'o as the Susano'o itself would get into battle position. Leaning forward, Shadow would seem to be more into this one. Then again, this was his life's goal.

"...This time... I am going to kill you...big brother..."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:59 pm

~If the lightning was stronger than Ravage's, it would indeed create an impact. How would it not? Unless, Shadow's lightning absorbed damage, which was highly unlikely, considering the fact that Ravage could have been pushed back by it. Just something to think about and would need to be better explained.~

CRAAASSSSSHHHHHH!!!!

~The sound of glass shattering under the immense pressure which withstood inside of the fields of the lightning, Ravage's lightning seemed to allocate in multiple and arbitrary locations around the entire Beacon Tower. Ravage seemed to be trailing backwards from the initial force from before, it seemed to rattle his system, though he was getting back in shape. He caught himself by outstretching his hand and flipping to his feet with little to no effort.~

"... Converge..."

~His hands crossed with a speed that couldn't exactly be traced by the normal eye. But that probably wouldn't be a problem to see with Shadow's eyes. Though, it seemed too many things were happening at one time... Speaking of which, Andre and Jr. sped toward Ravage to see if he was alright.

The Lightning which seemed to be looming, remaining stationery all around the Beacon Tower seemed to all converge on it aiming to bring a strong and immeasurable impact on it, destroying it and hopefully Shadow who stood within the confines of his Susano'o. Each of the lightning fixtures held the power of a full speeding freight train, once impact commenced, a strong gravitational pressure would enclose the area... (Much like Kakashi Hatake's Kamui technique.)~

"... I'm fine, you two... gather your natural energy... I feel lime I'm going to need it."

~Andre and Jr. clapped their hands together, gathering the natural energy from around them, converting it into Blaze Release chakra. As they did, distortions seemed to manifest around them. He stood to see what happened to Shadow, though he knew that his brother wouldn't go down that easily.~
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:47 am

As the lightning took down his tower, Shadow wouldn't get caught in the falling rubble nor the lightning attack. Warping from the base of the tower to 20 feet away from Ravage, Shadow would stand eyeing Ravage. The Susano'o would seem to die down. Shadow felt that the protection of the Susano'o was unsatisfactory.

"Your Lightning Style is weak. You're going to need more than a few flashy moves to beat me, Ravvy... what if I told you that I had killed your son?"

Attempting to egg his brother on, Shadow would smirk as he quickly did single handed hand signs. Continuing to stare at Ravage, Shadow would throw his right arm in the air.

Fire Style: Hell Fire Barrage

Looking something like meteors coming from the Sky, 10 massive pillars of flame would rain down upon Ravage and his surroundings. Both of these brothers had incredible Ninjutsu and knew how to flaunt it properly.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:11 am

~Such a pity; The fact that the Beacon Tower couldn't be saved. Ravage marveled at his skills, so much so, that he continued to stand in arms with his Salamanders. See, what was happening was that Andre and Jr. Were gathering the Natural chakra from all of the organisms around them and converting it into Blaze release chakra for Ravage to use. It showed as grey smoke, which was the converted chakra, began to leak from their spiritual selves and into Ravage. In a way, they were funneling chakra to him in a faster manner than anyone could comprehend.

Ravage listened to Shadow's statement and laughed. Shadow wouldn't kill Uchiha, he was more interested in Recreating the clan, so why would he lessen the numbers? Ravage disregarded his statement as he noticed the Hellfire raining down upon him. It was time to make up some lost time and Shut Shadow up...~

"Ancient Salamander style...-"

~Ravage's hand shot up skyward, and a very luminescent barrier surrounded him, Andre and Jr. It was a black barrier, though, you could see the three perfectly.~

"-... Ingest Provocative..."

~Right before the Hellfire came within proximity of the barrier, the barrier fluxed a spiritual muscle, skyrocketing the main purpose of it. The Hellfire didn't make an impact like you think it would have. Each and every projectile was stretched like a soul going through some strenuous act. It was being absorbed... Ravage was injesting the Hellfire's power, making it his own.

The barrier queefed , becoming nothing more than a breeze in the evening night now. There stood Ravage pulsating with pent up chakra which needed to be released. All of this build up chakra would cause him to go insane. It almost made him want to learn how to use seals...~

"... Is that all you've got...? If so, this battle will be over quicker than I anticipated."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

As Ravage absorbed Shadow's chakra and transformed it into his own, Shadow would roll his eyes. How could he have let that idea slip his mind? Watching his brother stand with power, Shadow would jerk his arms downward and an intricate system of high voltage Amaterasu lightning would surge all around Shadow's arms, hands, torso and legs. This was Shadow's Lightning mastery at its finest work. The base traits of Amaterasu Lightning consist of Shadow's Amaterasu Flames and the essence of high voltage electricity. Naturally, it cannot be absorbed due to the density of the inextinguishable Amaterasu within the lightning. Generating enough wattage to power a small city, Shadow would begin to walk towards Ravage.

"Let's see what you got.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've come to claim my son.   I've come to claim my son. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've come to claim my son.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: The Leader's District :: The Beacon Tower-
Jump to: