Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_vote_lcapA test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_voting_barA test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_vote_lcapA test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_voting_barA test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

[Bumping the thread]
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:05 am

Ken A wrote:
Azusa's Flame: Rank-X: It has the distinct appearance of a heavy, inky darkness and an energy output higher than any other Flame currently in use, thus it can easily overpower the other Flames. It causes explosive bursts of energy when used, capable of decimating entire areas in a violent burst of power, and can connect different areas through portals for a quick escape. The Flame can also coat the user, increasing their base power level. Created from the fusion of Ken's Leech and and atomically fused Flaxynitnian Sub-Crystal powder, this flame has the attributes of the Sky Flame's Harmony, the Storm Flame's Disintegration, and the Cloud Flame's Propagation.

-Continuing to utilize his own Flame, Ken would chuckle as the Sun Flame pursued him. The same inky cloud would form in front of Ken once again but when it made contact with Watari's Flame, both of the Flames would seemingly 'fight' for a few seconds. Naturally, Ken had the stronger will and the stronger Flame so Watari's move had been futile.-

-As Watari had escaped the Cloud of Kikaichu by the skin of his nose, the bugs would continue to pursue him. Looking towards the Sky, at Watari, Ken would begin to pour energy into his Relik Arm. Clenching his right fist tight, Watari would notice if observed that Ken's arm was changing. Becoming more bulk then speed, Ken could feel Watari's Chakra Signature through his Relik. On the back of his right hand, something like a miniature galaxy would form. This was his Energy Ark.-

"...well... let's see what this can really do.."
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Unfortunately, the electricity of his lightning barrier was dimmed out by a black swarm of bugs, like a plague infection. A Bug man.... thought Watari, as he drew his hand over his Darkness Keyblade, and subsequently propelled himself 20 meters into the air to avoid a narrow escape from the Kikaichu, using the flight power of his Keyblade which he hadn't used ever since he had fought with the Shinigami. He landed just 40 yards from Ken. I didn't want to use this weapon from that man.... These rings again... the one I got from was from Artery he thought. He didn't want to use his ring either, but it was his turn to attack.

Watari activated the power of his Sun Ring, using the power of will and belief to generate a massive torrent of golden flames, and sent it at Ken Aburame. The ability of these flames can accelerate heartbeat to 150 beats per minute, just to pressure the opponent internally.
Back to top Go down
http://narutothebeginning.forumotion.com/
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am

-Unfortunately for Watari, this particular swarm of Kikaichu have been genetically modified to suit an Uchiha. He wasn't so fond of them due to his prior experiences with them in the past. Expecially with Shadow. The bugs were modified to be able to withstand high amounts of fire and electricity. Withstanding the wave of lightning, the Kikaichu would seem to act on their own and swarm over Watari and begin to drain his Chakra.-

-As for Ken, his Flame would activate fractions of a second before he would make contact with the lightning. Generating something like a portal, Ken would actually teleport himself out of the range of the attack. Stepping from a large black inky cloud, Ken would stand unscathed about 50 yards away from Watari.-

"It seems that The Azusa's Wrath is working quite nicely.."
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Watari pumped out two or three more vestiges of smoke as he observed Ken's specialized arm. Nasty. Watari thought. Watari had his guard up to see if this unsightly human could even put a scratch on him.

Ken was certainly fast, but from this distance, Watari had no trouble keeping track of his speed with his eyes, for his senses have been massively augmented from his battles. Just through his ears, he could hear the sound of bugs coming closer and closer behind him, despite their efforts to minimalize noise.

To his utter surprise, Watari did not feel the urge to utilize his Sharingan or wires yet, for as he responded to Ken's burst speed, Watari had already formed the handseals for his defense, for as a veteran battler, he was not unaccustomed to ninja speedsters.

Lightning Element Wall

He blew out a spherical barrier covering all sides, protecting him from Ken's attack and also simultaneously pulverizing the bug curtain that Ken had erected. Killing two birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:26 pm

-Looking the man over, Ken would continue to frown. Taking his cloak off and tossing it aside, Ken would stand with a black tank top on. Revealing his right arm, Watari would quickly realize that the "flesh" covering the entire right arm was 'dimondized'. This would be a perfect opportunity to test or the full capacity of his Relik.-

"I'm going to skip the formalities and get right to it. Let's see if Shadow made the right move by letting you onto these lands.."

-Within an instant, Ken would seemingly teleport as he darted towards V. His speed was unmatched by any other than Shadow himself. Cocking back his right arm, Ken would send a right straight directly to his chest. Seconds before making contact with his opponent, something like a curtain would form a foot or two behind Watari. If one could inspect the curtain - like specter, the conclusion would come rather quickly. Behind Watari was about a thousand Kikaichu bugs. (The Aburame Kekkei Genkai.) Once Watari made any slight movement towards the bugs, they would begin to drain him of his Chakra.-

"..."
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:08 pm

A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) 154171

It had been a relatively long time since the last time Watari had fought. His last opponent nearly made him sweat, but in the end, Watari was able to dispose of him. Now he had found himself wandering in the Elysian lands, and found a rather weak sport who gazed at his strength, and found it approvingly test-worthy. So, he would take some time to "get back into the arena", with some self-doubt. But the Uchiha had been through so much - village raiding, pillaging, dimension, hell, soul society, Lost Island, and then back here again to the new world of Mylandia. He had returned strong in the strictest sense of the word, and was spreading his name as the "Shinigami". So, the Shinigami, the God of Death, entered the battlefield as well, facing Ken Aburame. He had a cigarette on, and was cloaked in his usual black and dark purple outfit. He wielded the Hand of the SHinigami, deadly wires that had been with him for too long.

He stood silent, just smoking

"......"
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:47 am

-Frowning to himself, Ken would be standing in the center of the battlefield with jet black clothing on. He had heard that there was another within his village that could possibly match his own strength. He would clench his fists.-

"..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)   A test of strength. (Ken vs. V) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: District 2 :: Elemental Battlefield-
Jump to: