Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_vote_lcapThe first visitor. (Yatsu) I_voting_barThe first visitor. (Yatsu) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_vote_lcapThe first visitor. (Yatsu) I_voting_barThe first visitor. (Yatsu) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The first visitor. (Yatsu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

The first visitor. (Yatsu) Empty
PostSubject: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:44 pm

-From the same sinkhole that they had entered, the two shinobi would emerge from the rubble unscathed, but in a different area. They were in Ken's home.-

"...what research did you have in mind..?"
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : training

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Yatsu would look around and see an emence laboratory he would look at ken in amazement, he hadn't seen any of these things in his time he would have to learn how to use these tools.

"I need to somehow awaken all my dojustu. I have byakugan and sharingan, I have the rinnegan as well but is it dormant in my bloodline."
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:00 pm

-He was surprised. Dojutsu research wasn't really his specialty but Ken was always intrigued by the seemingly impossible.-

"Well.. I might have something on that..?"
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Yatsu would cross his arms and think. He didn't know all of the advancements in the future.

"Do you have any books on dojustu techniques? I have the eyes to read the encripted notes of the uchiha clan."

Yatsu needed to find out more about his clan's kekki genkai, to unlock his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:14 pm

-Walking over to a bookshelf nearby, Ken would pull a book. Tossing it at Yatsu, the title of the book was Dojutsu for Idiots.-

"Read it."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Yatsu woupd glance at the book, and slam it on the table next to him. He would look at ken with anger in his eyes.

"I am no idiot! I am the son of Hagoromo Otsutsuki, otherwise know as the sage of the six paths! Now stop playing games i need valuable information.

Yatsu would calm down and look at ken, wondering how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 am

-Turning to Yatsu, Ken would clench his fists. Such arrogance would not be tolerated. Inside his home or not, Ken would attack him if need be.-

"Shut the fuck up and do what I tell you. Read. The. Fucking. Book."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Yatsu would turn back to the book and glare. He grabbed the book, and sat in a nearby chair. Then began reading.

"....."
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

Yatsu would finish the book and place it on the table next to him.

"So what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first visitor. (Yatsu)   The first visitor. (Yatsu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Page 1 of 1