Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_vote_lcapTwo rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_voting_barTwo rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_vote_lcapTwo rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_voting_barTwo rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! Empty
PostSubject: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Zero would walk up to Vessels house and knock on the door. Zero was Hoping he was home because he wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Vessel was knocked out on the couch after a hards day work. Snoring loudly along with the music blasting, he wasn't gonna be able to hear someone knock on the door. You either gotta knock harder, or bust in(though the last option won't be a good idea)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:20 am

Zero would smile as he realized that he woudnt be heard. Clenching his right fist, A green key would materialize and open the door. This was a bad idea to just walk in but Zero needed to test his rings abilities. Walking in and sitting in a chair across from the couch, Zero would hope to not wake Vessel up like that. Clenching his fist again, a pair of earmuffs would silence the speakers of the iPod. Whispering in a light tone, Zero would hope to wake him up gentely.

"Ohh vessel. Wake up Vessel. I want to see your magnificent ring and it's abilities!"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:18 am

Hearing a voice that wasn't part of his dreams, Vessel instanelty woke up in assault everything mode. He cocked his fist back and punched in the direction of the voice before asking questions. He then flipped over the couch, pajama's and all, grabbed his ninja pouch, gun, and his ring. Cocking the hammer back, Vessel pointed the gun striaght toward Zero heart.

"What do you want and who sent you? Answer now or get arrested by my authority and get sentn in for questioning!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Smiling at the attempts of Vessel, the punch would be dodged with a simple turn or the neck.

"My name is Zero. I'm the Kage of the Kingdom over. I'm here to test your Master Ring's strength. Please forgive me for my rude commings, but I needed to test out my own ring."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:23 pm

"Oh. Well, next time don't walk in like that. Just knock harder, or ring the doorbell. Total disrespect doing what ya did."

Vessel lower his gun. He just noticed the outfit he was in, and realized he couldn't fight like the way he was now. Throwing the gun aside, he was on his way to climb the stairs. Before he reached the top, he called out to Zero.

"You can go to the kitchen and grab whatever you want, then wait for me outside. DON'T touch anything that has to do with chocolate. MAry would kill me."

On that note, Vessel decided to check on Mary some time soon. Her having a temper tamtrum, along with being pregnant, you never what would set her off. It just sucked that his Soul Weapon could fight right now. That was his best partner, even thought she come with an attitude.

15 minutes later

Vessel came bounding downstairs with thermals on, since winter was starting to set in. He had a regular kanata strapped to his waist, his two Mafia ring on his fingers, his Lunar ring on the other hand and a smile on his face. He went outside to where Zero should be.

"Well then, are ya ready? Try to make this quick to cuz I got round in about two hours ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Zero would smile as his Geass would activate. Vessel needed to use all of his strength for this fight. He wasn't going to go easy like he did with Ravage. He has learned from his mistakes.

"I asure you this will not be quick. And please. Respect your superiors."

It seems like this man has lost his path as an Anbu. Thats truly a shame. A green lance would materialize in Zero's hand. Standing tall, He would motion for Vessel to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Vessel laughed out loud. Since when did did this guy ever become Vessel's "superior"? Shaking his head, Vessel unsheathed his crap kanata, compared to Mary and pointed it towards Zero.

"Looky here....I forgot your name. I don't ever remeber you out-ranking me. And besides, you bust in my crib. That right there is disrespect. So pratice what ya preach ight?"

Vessel made the handsign for Acceleration Justu, heighten all his senses. Seeing straight into Zero's body, he wasn't so much different. But he noticed the at first the green ring thingy was earmuff. Now it was some type of lance. So it had to be some type of energy changing thingy. Vessel reached in his pouch at threw a classic move. Kunai with explosive tags. Straight toward Zero's feet.

"Geez. And you got major mood swings. Is it because of your eye thingy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Zero's smile would fade. This man should be honored to be in Zero's presence. Zero was gone before the kunai hit the ground. Zero's Geass greatly surpasses Vessel's Hyperactivation. Appearing behind Vessel, Zero would thrust the Lance twards Vessel's lower back.

"My power is farther and stronger than you can imagine."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Crimson flames would burst between Vessel and Zero, Alistar would then appear beside his boss.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I was coming over to visit my future wife. Funny how I enter in the middle of a fight. So, what's up, Zero?"

Alistar hadn't wanted to interrupt, but he really did come to see Mary and Ves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:05 pm

The lance would immediately dicentigrate into nothingness. Harming no one.

"Hello Alistair! How are you?"

Zero would sit down into a green throne chair generated by his ring. He needed more variety in his abilities...
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 pm

"Ally! Wassup bro"

Vessel day always brighten up with he see a close friend. And after MAry hooked up with Alistar, he considered Ally pretty close.

"I'm guessing your checking on Mary and the baby huh. Well, both of them are upst-"

ARTERY! HELP!!!

Vessel immedialty rushed upstairs to Mary'aid. Busting right throught the door, it looked as if Mary was trying to keep something inside her.

"What's going on?"

My fucking water just broke. He's trying to come out now!

"Oh crap. Not now. I was just having fun..!"

Vessel instanslty slipped his hands in between Mary and the bed. He rushed rushed downstaris with her and put her in the car. A red and black Mustang. Classic.

"Ally. Meet me in the hospital, k I be there within five. And tell Zero, we''ll finsh out fight later..."

Mary was moaning and spamsimg, still holding on. Vessel, still with the Accelerated State, smelled the fresh blood inside MAry that wasn't her's. He gave it about two and a half hours before he's born....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Zero would stand up and rub his eyes. Great timing. Lifting is fist in the air, Zero would begin to fly off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!   Two rings, Both alike in Dignity! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two rings, Both alike in Dignity!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Vessel Crib-
Jump to: