Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_vote_lcapUmmm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_voting_barUmmm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_vote_lcapUmmm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_voting_barUmmm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o Empty
PostSubject: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Kyo would walk up the stairs and knock on the door hoping somebody would answer because 1. He was tired. 2. He was Cold (Why the hell didnt he go kill something and make a coat -___-) and 3. He was hungry as a fucking Wolf right about now. He would start pacing trying to gain some heat.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Vessel opened the door and found a person outside in the cold. Without asking any question, Vessel had a smile on his face and offered his home up to Kyo.

"Well, looks like you can use some warm and food. You can come in if you like."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 pm

"Th-Th-Thank you sir but sadly i dont even know youre name and it would be rude to enter wi-wi-without introducing myself first, My name is Kyo"

Kyo would hold his hand out for a handshake

"Ooh do i smell chocolate chip cookies?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:10 pm

"Meh. You could've done that coming in. It's freezing out there. Come on."

Vessel grabbed Kyo's shoulder and pulled him in the house.

""And you got a good nose. There is chocolate chips that just got out the oven. I'll make you a warm beverage soon. And by the way, I'm Artery Vessel. But call me Vessel. I can't stand my first name."

Vessel turned up the heat up five degrees higher so Kyo can warm up. He then motioned Kyo to follow him in the kitchen.

"Two questions to ask. One, what were you doing out there in the cold all day? You can get yourself killed in weather like that. Two, how do you like your hot chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 pm

"Probably because of all the Wolf things inside, i need to stop listening to Terasu most of the time he isnt the one suffering by the way meet Terasu"

Kyo would make Terasu come out and form so he could meet Vessel

"Well to answer your questions, 1. I was trying to find where i could go get a rank up Exam i still want to become a Special Jonin after Fighting those Espada assholes. 2. Ehhhh it really doesnt matter i like a surprise."

Kyo would then start to try and raise his internal body heat to Warm up faster
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:25 pm

"Hi there Terusa."

Vessel waved at the Wolf spirit and proceed to start boiling water. He opened up the cabinets and and pulled out wafers, marshmellows, chocolate and went ot the frigde. Looking in the fridge, he answered Kyo's thing about the rank up.

"Well, if it a rank up you looking for, I can help you out. In fact, I got to be on duty in about thirty minutes. After you warm up, I'll rank you up. "

Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:39 pm

"Ahh thanks uhh... God dammit im horrible at remembering names what did you say to call you again?"

Kyo would do a facepalm because he just fucked up on a name -_-

"Oh also before the rank up do you know where i can get a black and red Leather Jacket from?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 pm

"Vessel. And don't worry. I suck at remember names too. And for the leather thingy...you might wanna go to the mall for that. They suppose to have everything for everyone."

Vessel pulled out a mug, pour out water in it, then the instant coco mix. He then began to fix the drink with exotic flavoring and designs and handed to Kyo, along with the plates of cookies.

"Drink and enjoy. I'll meet you later to rank you up. If you can't find it, there a map of the city that tells you where everything's at.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:57 pm

"Alright then thanks Vessel i'll just have Terasu go and pick me up one from there Better yet 2 ill switch them out from time to time"

Kyo would send Terasu off and tell him to wait at the place where he is to get his rank up Then he would start guzzling the delicious ass Hot Chocolate and start feeling Warmer then he would put Cookie Monster to Shame on most of the Chocolate Chip cookies then be on his Way.

"See ya there Vessel I hope i pass"

Kyo would then run out Waving behind him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o   Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummm can somebody please help me out now O_o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Vessel Crib-
Jump to: