Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_voting_barYo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_voting_barYo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Yo, Old MAn!

Go down 
+2
Valencia
Crovak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Kyo commenced to running towards Zeke as his mind just went wild as he reached him he would punch as hard as he could towards his face then try to catch Wolf's body with his other hand.

"ZEKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! THERES A FUCKING REASON I LEFT YOU WITH THE BODY YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH!!"
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:45 pm

"Calm down Kyo, Convel told me to bring his body here." Zeke replied as he simply stepped to the side to avoid Kyo's punch.
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Rei would wake up screaming...

"CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THIS DAMN BABY OUT OF ME."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:19 pm

"Well this should make this easier with you being woke now." Takeshi said as he finished getting his ceremonial clothes on.

Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 17

"Now let's get this underway." He said as he had reishi surge from his hands.

Many Hours Later....

"Congrats Rei, its a girl." Takeshi said as he wrapped the baby in a linen cloth. "What ya gonna name her?"

Then as he handed her the baby, Takeshi noticed The two standing in the corner. " If its about that armband boy, then I'll tell you one thing. The band makes weapons when you need them, but its not stable and may break at anytime. Be careful with it. Now its you guys turn to speak. What do you two need? Also what is that wrapped up?"
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Rei would grab her baby looking into her eyes and kiss her. While she was thinking of a name she would look at the two boys and realize one of them is Zeke.

"Hey Zeke. What is with the rug and who this...."

She would look at the other boy and realize him too.

"Wait I know you. You are Kyo right. What are ya'll doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Kyo would walk up and give a faint smile.

"Well i was just here to see her... But since Zeke is here already i guess we might as well now..."

Kyo would turn towards Zeke

"Zeke come over here"
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Rei would look at Zeke.

"What is the matter Zeke?"

The baby would start to cry and Rei would rock her back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:23 pm

With his left hand balled up, and a mean look in his, Zeke calmly walked towards the group. " I hate to be the one to tell you this,but i will if I must. Wolf....was......Wol-..... *calm sigh* he was killed earlier by a fiend named Doku Hebi. Me and Kyo were stuck behind a wall of flame as the two fought." He put up a fight, but he was struck down. I carried his body here to give him a proper burial." Then Zeke hung his head low as he remembered how weak he felt during that fight.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Kyo would go and grab Wolf's body and go and kneel down before Rei as he unwrapped Wolf's body

"Shortly before he died, he claimed me as his son, so that now means she is my little sister..."
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Rei would got out of her bed and walk to Kyo. She would hand him his little sister and put her hand on his should.

"Welcome to the family."

She would walk toward Zeke and grab his hand....

"Thanks for bringing his body."

She would look at Takeshi.

"Can you please watch my children I be back as soon as I can?"

She would look at Wolf's body.

{I WILL KILL YOU DOKU HEBI!}

With that thought in her head and tears in her eyes she would heal herself and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Kyo would hug his little sister while Tears formed, he could see all the resemblances of Wolf in her already Then as Rei left he would take his sister to a corner and just look crying

"We'll never be a family.... Wolf is Gone, Rei doesnt feel like my mother.... My little sister is nameless and the only reason i'm here now...."

Kyo would then stand up again and hand Takeshi the Child

"Sir you may not know me but please send me to wherever Rei just went, I know you can do it, the one to kill Doku Hebi should be both of use, And.... She won't be able to beat him, Rei may be strong but she was still weaker than Wolf and we already know what happened to him....."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Takeshi refused the baby "Naw a hot-blooded kid like need to hold her. That was pretty bold of her to go like that well no matter. Hell I've been bored anyway." Then he got up and put on his cross. " Crovak we got a rescue mission on our hands. Let's go." Then he turned to Zeke and said "Yuor coming to dark boy, I heard you got a family grudge to handle anyway." Then he pulled out three tailsmans and threw one under himself, Crovak and Zeke. Before he chanted, Takeshi threw a note with a symbol at Kyo "Kid go find Voodoo and give him your sister and show him that note. He'll tell you what to do after that. Alright then let's get outta here." Then Takeshi cahnted and the talismans started glowing. With a yell the room filled with light and the three vanished.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Kyo would feel angry but make a makeshift stroller and put his little sister in, He thought of a name to call her until she is officially named

"I'll Call You Kushina for now" He said with a smile on a face "Just like her.."

He would then flash step with his little sister to Voodoo's Office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, Old MAn!   Yo, Old MAn! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, Old MAn!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Holy Grounds-
Jump to: