Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Chieko Attack I_vote_lcapChieko Attack I_voting_barChieko Attack I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Chieko Attack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chieko
Anbu::Daughter of Death
Chieko

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 am

Chieko would appear in the sky above the school. She would feel the power of her mother and an powerful wizard. Akane and Hojo would be behind her.

"This should be fun. Mother your sweet daughter is home."

She would start creating black and red flaming balls of energy.

"Hell Rasagan Storm."

She would shoot a hundred rasagans at the school.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Zeke and Ucello ran out the building, barely dodging the blasts. "Chieko! What are you doing?!" Zeke yelled. Ucello quietly said "Zeke she's attacking the school. W may have no choice but to fight her. If comes to that, use me to the fullest." Zeke nodded and looked up to hear Chieko's reply.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Vessel had to dogde this and that way to move away from all the rasagans that Chieko was tossing downwards. As he moved left and right, he remebered seeing her face while he was ranking up Zeke. So what caused her to swicth side. He was about to holler out to Zeke when he recongized the clothing. He simply state one name.

"Oiun.."

Vessel ran towards Ucello and Zek and pushed them back into the biulding. From what Voodoo told him, the school should be protected by magic spells for assualts such as this.

"Ezekial, I understand you feel you need to stop her. But there only a few people that can stop her. Unforunalty your not one of them. Stay out of this fight. That's an order!"

Once those words were stated, a scene from Bible black played in his head. A bunch of cults members were surrrounding a girls as the blonde chick inserted a pill into the vitcims mouth, making her wetter. Vessel shook the images from his head. This was so not the time for this...
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 pm

"Forgive me Vessel but your wrong today. Darkness-Style: Shadow Stride Justu." Zeke replied as he did two handsigns. Him and Ucello sank into their shadows in seconds and disappeared. Moments later they came out a shadow of a tower on the roof. " I'm ready, are you Ucello?" He asked with a serious look. She nodded as a reply. Then they sat behind there and waited until Chieko finished her attack.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 pm

~Wing shadows would be seen on the ground as they emerged bigger and bigger on the ground, until Abbadon touched the ground. Abbadon instantly formed a Rasagan mixed with her Heavenly energy and let it float out towards the sky as her duaghter's fell.~

Rasagan Pulse..."

~The rasagan explodes on impact once it touched one of Chieko's orbs. The heavenly enegry blew towards the other's cancelling out the storm and the impurites of the attack. As the dust settled, Abbadon wings were outfolded, but tears were forming in her eyes and fell towards the ground. Her eyes looked upwards as they settle on Chieko.~

"Chieko, my child, what is the meaning of all this? What's the meaning of you attacking innocent Souls that doesn't deserve it? Why in God's name did you cross the boundarys and become one of Oiun's people. I thought I taught you better then this. Come home right now!"

~Abbadon was consciene of the people around her, so she slow time severely around them. OF course to them, they would move slow, but they would think they're moving at normal speed!~

Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Chieko would look at Zeke.

"Zeke are you ready to die."

She would summon a robot control by her dark enegry.
Chieko Attack My-V-13-128x128-thumb

"You summon me ma'am."

"Yes be a good girl and kill Zeke."

"Yes ma'am."

The bot would charge at Zeke with swords on her arms. Chieko would look at her mother.

"How come you and father never told me bout my power?"
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 pm

"Ucello! Sword form now!" Zeke yelled as he prepared for the attack. Ucello jumped in front of him and istantly turned into her sword form. Zeke blocked the attack and said "Outta my way! Dark Embrace" Suddenly a portal formed under the robot and claws of darkness attempted to pull her down.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 pm

~Abbadon looked toward the summon charging towards Zeke. She would've help him an any other situtation, but from the last word her duaghter said, she wasn't gonna be able too.~

"Because we didn't want you to use it immaturity like you are doing now. Beside's, what did Oiun tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:07 am

"He told me more then you and father would go ever tell me."

Chieko would start glowing red around her body. Her anger began to rise extremely fast.

"Why?"

She would open her dark wing and shoot a cero at her mother.

"Why did you really hide it from me?"

Meanwhile

The bot(Death Blade) would smile and begin to shake her cells extremely fast and move out the shadow with ease. She would turn herself from gas back to solid.

"That was a pretty tick but I don't think it work on me heeheehee."

She was giggling at him.

"My master right you are cute guess I have to cut your head off as a gife to her. Twin Blades Dance."

She would move toward Zeke while dancing the blades like they was as light as paper aiming to chop off Zeke's head.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:17 pm

"Oh I've been saving this for my bro, but you will do." Zeke said as he tossed Ucello upwards." First off Shadow Spine Justu." He said as claws appeared on his hands and feet. "Now Dance of Feral Darkness." Then he flipped on his hands and started to windmill kick faster and faster. Now as Ucello fell back down, she landed in between his kicks and was kicked in a pattern that had her slicing and twirling in the air around Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:29 pm

~Abbadon grabbed the blast with her palm. It pushed her back farther then she intended too, but she stood her ground. She spread out all four of her wings and cut her eyes to Zeke. The only way to end this was through Chieko.~

"Be honest, my only duaghter. Would you have use that responblilty like a Angel or like a childly mortal. This was why your father and I didn't tell you. You wasn't ready to learn of it. Now please drop this and come home."

Back to top Go down
Chieko
Chieko

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 am

Death Blade would flip out of both of their attacks.

"Wow you are awesome I never fought someone so strong before I guess I'll have to toy with you first before I kill you hehehehehee."

She would charge her dark energy and make five swords foalt from in front of her.

"Try keeping up with these dancers. Five Blades Dancing Assault.

The blades would attack Zeke by two aiming at his chest, two at his legs and one at his neck.

Meanwhile

Chieko would smile.

"So I'm childish huh? Well look like Imma have to grow up right mother."

Chieko would pull out her blades.

"Let us start...Mother."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:08 am

"Wow that didn't work I see." Zeke said as he stopped and got up. Suddenly the claws grew a foot longer and Zeke's eyes started to glow purple. " Fine then, Feral Assault! " He yelled as ran and slashed at the blades, in a way to knock them away.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:46 pm

~Abbadon summoned the lance((in the picture)) in her right palm. Seems like nothing could get through her head. Typical too. A child of Azreal is bound to be stubborn. Abby flew towards Chieko, arms outstreched with the lance, trying to pierce the weak spot on her duaghter.~

"When will you end this nonsense?"
Back to top Go down
Akane Kaguya
Vasto Lorde
Akane Kaguya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:34 pm

"Crimson Cero."

Akane would see Abbadon attacking and aim the cero in front of her so she don't connect. She would next to Chieko until Chieko spiritual presser started to rise dangerly....
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Abbadon sense another..Soul..?..coming in to the battle. Getting distracting, she seen a cero come her way. She quickly spun her lance, sending the cero up into the atmsophere and blowing it up.

"Akane. Though Necross ripped your Soul. Don't tell me Oiun got to you...?"
Back to top Go down
Akane Kaguya
Vasto Lorde
Akane Kaguya

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:40 am

Akane would catch Cheiko as she fainted. The monster the she had out would disappear. Akane would look at Abbadon and smile.

"He got my heart and soul."

And with that she would walk in the portal created by the other espada.

"If you want her back come to my master castle."

She would smile again.

"See you soon."

She would laugh and all three of them will disappear behind the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chieko Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chieko Attack   Chieko Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chieko Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Majikkuakademī-
Jump to: