Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_vote_lcapThe Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_voting_barThe Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_vote_lcapThe Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_voting_barThe Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods

Go down 
+3
Alkel
Artery Vessel
Damian Cross
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods Empty
PostSubject: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Damian would appear in Vessel's kitchen, his eyes closed. "Vessel. Bring your ass to the kitchen please." Damian says, smiling slightly. It had been awhile since he was there.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 pm

"You know, you could knock first and still ask nicley you know. Works all the time for me"

Vessel came downstaris into the kitchen feeling the prescene of Damian Cross. It been a while since he seen this guy.

"What ya been up too?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Damian laughs, only Vessel would try to make the son of Satan be nice. "Nothin' much, but I need to ask you really quickly, have you ever heard of the name Ryleav?" Damian would ask, his eyes roaming over the kitchen. Something was off, and he could feel that as well.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 am

"Uugghhh......I think so. I jeard about him, but he never cross my mind too much."

Vessel looked inside the cabinets and pulled out peanut butter cookies. He looked in the frige and pulled out cherry Kool-aid. It was for the both of them. He motion for them to go to the living room, sin ce it sounds like a long story.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 pm

"Ryleav is the name of a blood god. Well, the blood god. You see, Khruna is his younger sister. Now when I was younger, when my father wasn't a prick and my brothers were still alive, my father asked us to slaughter a family of blood deities. We obliged, and tracked those fucks down and killed them. Now, Ryleav kept Khruna close to him the entire time, and they somehow escaped us." Damian explained, taking time to take a drink of water from the sink. "I have read into the cosmos, Vessel. He is very much alive and he is coming for you." Damian says without a brush of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Vessel scracthed his head. JUst when things couldn't get any worse, there's another Blood God, and this one wants his head on a platter.

"Just why does Clevland want my head?"

On the name Clevland, Vessel had an image of a tentacle fucking around with two girls that was tied up. He really need to work on peoples name.

"And why the hell would you hunt the other enities? What they ever do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 pm

"Your power, Vessel. You're gettin' stronger than he'd like to admit. And, well, I was different when I had my brothers. My father had a long grudge against the blood gods and we were strong enough to end them... I'm not exactly proud I killed them, Vessel, but now because I didn't kill this last one, he's coming after you. But, we wants to destroy the family before he finally takes your head." Damian explained, sorrow in his voice. He didn't like the fact his own father used him as an assassin when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:27 pm

"Ah..."

Vessel didn't understand supernatrual being, and every time he tried, it made his head hurt. But one thing almost set him off.

"WHAT? But...he coming after me! What do you guys gotta do this this "grugdy-thingy". He can come after me, I don't care. But I won't allow him to hurt the people I find too close to me. It's not fair!"

On the last sentence, Vessel stamped his foot down on the floor and pouted. Of course, this made him look totally kiddy, but he was serious.

"You know what? I fight Kellow myself. I don't want youguys hurt or kill because of some petty ego he got!"

And to make the image even worse, the tentacle wrapped all around the two girls, and headed straight in bnoth of thier mouth. Way too fast, making the poor girls choke....
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 pm

"You have no choice. Ryleav isn't exactly the direct approach type of being. He'll tear us apart even if he gets to you first. You are gonna need to do something you don't wanna. You're gonna have to kill him, Vessel. No if's, and's, or but's. He dies or we die." Damian says in atone that would match Alistar's own tone. Damian knew Vessel wasn't like them, but he would need to be.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 pm

"UUUGGHHH!"

Vessel leaned on the counter and started rubbing his temples. Why did supernatraul peopel have to be so complicated. Vessel looked at his calender. His family needed a meeting soon anyway. It was time for them to know. Everything.

"Dammmy, since, you're saying he'll go after everyone else, I need the family to start learning Breakthroughs. I learned my from.....well....let's just say future references. Gather everyone as soon as you can and we'll host a meeting. I know you said i got to kill him, but there's gotta be anothwer way..."

Vessel was worried about everyone else. Of cousre Alistar was a genuis, but this was a god. A Blood god with a "vengance" Raven and Alkel had no chance whatsoever right now. Zeke was just learning about his ring's ability. Who knows where Eros was right now, but hopefully somewhere safe where Kyveal couldn't get him. Damian was the anti-christ, but the other guy's a supernatraul too. Ugh, why, why, why did gods have to have an ego.

"Wait......is he going after Ravage too. I mean I know he left the family and all.....but.....he has nothing to do with us anymore. So Ravage is safe right?"

Vessel tried not to show it, but he still cared about Ravage's careabout. You can't just throw away years of brotherhood down in weeks..
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Damian would send Darklings out from his shadow, they would hurry to find the rest of the family and bring them to Vessel's house. "I'm not really sure, Ves. He was one of us so the family's aura still surrounds him."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 pm

"Noooo....."

Vessel flopped to the floor. Great. Exactly what he needed to. Vessel completly forgot he left the family for the moment. He needed to find a way to protect Ravage, without him ever knowing Vessel was doing. Vessel looked at the clock in the kitchen. That way the darkling's moved, the other member's should be here in seconds.

((That means Zeke, Alistar, Alkel, and Raven. Post as soon as you read this!))
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Alkel was somehow transported into Vessel's house with some type of dark creature touched his skin. At soon at he was in the living, Alkel took a couple of steps back from the monster, then heard Artery and another person's voice inside the kitchen. Closing his umbrella, Alkel's soft voice spoke as he came in the kitchen

"Hello Artery. Who is this per-Artery you ok!?"

Alkel went straight to his knees. He didn't know what was wrong, seeing Artery on the floor, but it had something to do with the guy in the siut
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Zeke walked in as his chakra was surging. Somehow the creature's energy and Zeke's chakra were in sync with each other. "Hey what is this about? Vessel you just cut into my sex time and this creature scared the hell out of Ucello. And who are these people?" He asked as he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 am

((Lol I feel loved:D))

Raven would walk into Ves's house like it was his own. Not from disrespect, but from the fact that he was one of the higher ups in the Mafia. Seeing Damian, Vessel on the floor, Alkel helping Vessel to his feet, and a boy he didn't know complaining about something to do with sex, Raven would feel abit out of place in this situation. He felt like he was watching a soap opra.

"Umm...am I inturupting something here..? Cuz I can come back another time..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:00 pm

((Ugh. Alistar's gonna take to long. Alistar you BETTER POST SOON!))

As Alkel was trying to confort him, Vessel looked at his other Guardain. He couldn't help but smiling. This was HIS family. And he wasn't gonna let some high maintance, ego-holding jerk take them. Vesse; stood up on his feet. Alistar somehow didn't make it. He waved to all of them.

"Long time no see brothers. I don't think we all met up together, and I would love for ya'll to introduce yourselfs, but unforunalty we don't have time for that. But the one in the white next to me is Alkel, the Core Guardain of the Mist. The one who walked in talking about sex is Ezelilz((Zeke)). The one with the mask is Raymond((Raven)), Core Guardain of the Lightning. And this one right here with the siut, is Damain, Core Guardain of the Rain. Ally(Alistar) isn't here somehow, but he's the Core Guardain of the Storm. Now I want all of you all to trust each other and trust me. Remember, what I say in here, stays in here.

Vessel took a huge sigh of breath before speaking.

"I'm within a clan that worships a Blood Goddess. Dammy just infromed me that theres another God of the Blood and he wants my head on a platter. I'm ok with this, and would fight him, but unforunalty he's going after everyone within the family also. Including Ravvy((Ravage)). I won't allow him to kill you all too. So.....*sigh*......I need yall to work on a move with your rings called Breakthrought. It's one of the ulitmate moves only my CORE guardains can master. It's releasing your ring's energy to the max, turning it into negative energy and releasing it into a special form. Allow me to show you."

Vessel lifted up his hand with both the Sky and the Sun ring. Vessel pushed his Will into the Sky ring, and started rexplaining the process as he was performong it.

"Remeber, the stronger your Will, the stronger you flames. My Breakthrough is called Zero Point Breakthrought:Burning Ice. Usually flames are hot. But with Breakthrough, this allow me to actucally turn my flames cold and shoot them toward the oppenent."

Vessel made a box symbols with his hand and shot the the flames straght towards the ceiling, causing ice to form on the ceiling and then crystalize. Vessel then took a small blow torch and shot the actucal torch at the ice. After about a minute, the ice still didn't melt.

"As you can see, the Burning Ice doesn't melt from flames. No matter how hot the phyiscal flames can get, you can't melt it. There's one one ring that I know of can melt it, and I currenlty hold it. Now when I'm done speaking, I want you all to work seperalty on you Breakthrought moves here! No where else. Understand?"

((That means ya'll post seperate tpoics on coming up with Breakthrought moves in the Vessel's Crib forum. Not only will Vessel help you, but also Alexander Slade and Crovak Slade.))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Raven would look at Ves with astonishment. He would look at his Lightning Flame and feel abit puzzled. How could you release ALL of the energy in a gaurdian's ring?

"Understood!"
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 pm

((Sorry. Haven't had the time to post lately.))

Alistar teleports in, holding Grant at his side with a small mokey-looking darkling on his back.

"Now, I'm usually not one to complain, but you just interrupted me and Mary in very intimate actions. I'll punch your lights out later, what the hell is up?"

Alistar says, looking over his brethern.
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Eros would coming bursting through the back door, panting hard as ever.

Vessel!! I...

He'd stare at the full room, a questioned look on his face.

Hey, everybody...
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:32 am

Vessel looked towards Eros. It's been awhile since he seen him. He grabbed him by the shoulders and steered him from the other Guardain. Vessel reached in his pocket and pulled out a Sun ring.

"I've been waiting on you. Make a clone and have it follow my clone. You have a lot to make up for..."

Vessel made a clone going downstaris for the box weapons.
Back to top Go down
Eros Nagamoto
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Eros Nagamoto

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Eros would quickly make a water clone, and have it follow Artery's. Then rushing, he followed the real one downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods   The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Threat to the Family, Pt. 1- The Tale of the Blood Gods
Page 1 of 1