Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_vote_lcapAlkel's Breakthrough Training I_voting_barAlkel's Breakthrough Training I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_vote_lcapAlkel's Breakthrough Training I_voting_barAlkel's Breakthrough Training I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Alkel's Breakthrough Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alkel
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Alkel

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Mist Ring
Soul Count:

Alkel's Breakthrough Training Empty
PostSubject: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 pm

After Vessel speech, he went to the top flight of the stair, hopped o the roof, and began the training. He activated his ring, looked at the same and had the stupid look on his face.

"I have no idea what to do....."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Alexander would appear next to Alkel, a friendly smile on his face.

"Alright, Uncle Al, are you ready for this training?"

Alex knew this wasn't the Alkel he was used to so he tried to be something he nor his brother, mother, or father had been used to being, kind.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 pm

"I guess so....."

Alkel turned around and seen someone else with white hair with a Sun ring. Funny thing, because Vessel told him he found a Sun graudain with black hair. So who was he?

"What do I do....uumm...what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 pm

"Alexander Slade. Alistar's kid from the future."

Alexander extends his hand forth.
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Alkel grabbed his hand and shook it. So this is what Mary's and Alistar's kid would look like.

"It's nice to meet you. Um....Artery told us you might help us. I don't have a clue as in what to do."

Alkel pushed his Will into the ring, causing indigo flames to come out. The more he pushed Will into it, the brighter and more prodominat the flames became. But..

"How are these suppose to turn into negative?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Hours later...

Alex would be breathing hard, sweating as if he'd run a marathon. He looks at Alkel with a smile on his face.

"Now, perform your Breakthrough again. This time, aim away from me please."
Back to top Go down
Alkel
Alkel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Alkel was panting in the same timing as Alexander. He folded his hands together and a mediation form and summoned a small bit of Mist Flame.

"Zero Point Breakthrough: Time Shift!'

More indigo flames came from his hands, envopled over Alkel and dispersed over the area they were at. Alkel really didn't try to hurt ALex in anyway, but that was the way his technique worked. He deactivated the effects of the Breakthrough and smiled. He summoned a white locust and handed to Alexander.

"Thank you Alexander....."

Back to top Go down
Alexander Slade
Drifting Anbu
Drifting Anbu
Alexander Slade

PostSubject: Re: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Alex grabs the locust, smiling.

"Welcome, Alkel."

Alex would strech then crack his neck and head back to the house for some water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alkel's Breakthrough Training   Alkel's Breakthrough Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alkel's Breakthrough Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Vessel Crib-
Jump to: