Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Battle for a broken soul? I_vote_lcapBattle for a broken soul? I_voting_barBattle for a broken soul? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Battle for a broken soul? I_vote_lcapBattle for a broken soul? I_voting_barBattle for a broken soul? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Battle for a broken soul?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Battle for a broken soul? Empty
PostSubject: Battle for a broken soul?   Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Kyo would be seen sitting by a tree with a bottle of tequila in hand as he tried to drink away his sorrows from just having lost Wolf, He would be waiting for somebody strong to come by and train with him a little to make him feel better.

Damn.... Why did it have to be like this? Why didnt you just give me back some of my memories sooner Terasu? Why now of all times?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: Battle for a broken soul?   Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Raven would land on his feet swiftly and with ease. Looking at the man, Raven would smile and wonder if the man saw him aswell. Forming a ball of Ki into his palm, Raven would launch it directly upwards. Now pulling his hand downwards, the blast would follow the motion of his hand. Aiming right at the man from a falling bombardment, the blast would make a medium sized explosion on impact.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for a broken soul?   Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Kyo would down the last of the tequila and spit some at the ball of energy making it explode early then throw the bottle at the Weakling when he wasnt looking, after throwing it he would flash step behind and without speaking Get as close as possible and Make a powerful Chaos Rasengan
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: Battle for a broken soul?   Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Catching the bottle with ease, Raven would smile with a hint of sarcasm. Watching the man disappear, Raven would suspect that he would be behind him. Sencing Kyo's energy behind him, Raven would grin as he let the man do his thing.

"You know a simple flash step won't do you any good against me dude.."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for a broken soul?   Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Finally saying something Kyo would start appearing at every Location around Raven, he couldnt escape what he was about to do no matter what

"You Fucking Weak Genin... Always getting so motherfucking cocky like they actually run shit..."

Kyo would then put every chaos rasengan that was in all the copy's hands into overdrive for what he was doing

"Exploding Chaos Rasengan!"

Every Rasengan would then explode Into huge Rasengans That would fill the whole area, no way to escape that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for a broken soul?   Battle for a broken soul? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for a broken soul?
Page 1 of 1