Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Time for Round 2...... I_vote_lcapTime for Round 2...... I_voting_barTime for Round 2...... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Time for Round 2...... I_vote_lcapTime for Round 2...... I_voting_barTime for Round 2...... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Time for Round 2......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Time for Round 2...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Vessel gave out a dry laugh. When will people understand his abilites with his blood. Vessel was starting to belive he was getting underestimated. Maybe he should start making him mark. Vessel wasn't let that blood go nowhere.

"Substitute Justu!"

Vessel replaced himself with a log, wacthing a couple of feet of radius that the feathers didn't touch. He already release the genjustu so it wasn't gonna affect him. But unforunalty Vessel was a far distance fighter. Shadow was a far ditance. Eventually it was gonna have to go hand to hand.

"Yo! Hydro! Heads Up!"

Vessel tossed Mary in the hydra's direction ignoring the insults that Mary was spewing. Taking out a kunai and another bomb, Vessel ran in Shadow direction, determine to defeat Shaodw wheather it killed in the process too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Shadow would smile as the Emoto Blood would transform into water under the affects of the Terogon. As the water dripped off of Shadow's body, the feathers would simply rain harder from the sky. Now almost as strong as a thunder storm, The Feathers would begin to rain rapidly. To prevent overflow, th second the feathers hit the ground, they would sit there for 2 seconds and then dissapear.

"...nice try Vessel...but I know every move before you make it..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:05 pm

"Spiral Vortex!"

Vessel opened his palms and wind style chakra came bursting outwards, blowing away most of the feathers. As for looking at him, Vessel did the typical handsign, said release, and it didn't affect him. As for the blood on SAhadow "metallic skin", Vessel seen a couple of drops, still left. Good. Because no matter what, Emoto blood always finds a way to seep through anything and consume other blood cells.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:01 am

As Vessel came down with his sword, Shadow would flash a metalic color and go back to normal. In the end, Shadow came off scott-free. Shadow would smile as he realized what he could do. Doing about 30 handsigns and within a matter of seconds, it would lightly 'rain' feathers. Shadow would grin as his jutsu would come to affect in a few moments. Any contact with the feathers physical or visual, the opponent would fall into a deep sleep.

"...prepair yourself...!!"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Funny how Shadow thought the hydra was in ashes, because Vessel could clearly heard it behind him. As Vessel came slahing downwards, Vessel cut the straight down the middle cutting Shadow, not that deep, but spilling blood inside his body and letting some too.

"Here's one thing about Vengance though. At least he held up his word, and showed his true colors. You tell everyone you turned over a new leaf and yet you bully little chuunin and also trying to kill me, Abbadon, and Voodoo. But yet, you're a good person? Right..."

Vessel flipped backwards, letting thouse words sink in.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Shadow's eyebrows would raise slightly but his overall facial expression would still be stony. Continuing onwards twards Vessel, Shadow would begin to speak in the same ominous tone as before.

"And a dead dragon helps you how...? Your starting to remind me of that clown Vengence...summoning dragons and shit...Can we get to the fight now...?"

Shadow would clench his free fist together and the hydra would slowly begin to turn into ash, but the Elements would still flow from the Hydra. Letting Vessel obtain his silly Elements, Shadow would throw Oblivion into the ground with the hilt sticking up virticly. Within a second or two, a pentagon would form around Shadow.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:27 pm

As Vessek was done summoning his Goddess gift, the hydra was forming within the sky. As all the heads screamed within the air, it almost sounded as it it was saying, "UNLIMITED POWER!"
Time for Round 2...... Hydra

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch."
When the hydra was done, Vessel charged with Mary in the upwards slash and the hydra came crashing its heads down, spewing out all the five elements
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Activating the Terogon, Shadow would wave his hand and the blood clones would evaporate before Vessel's very eyes. Letting Vessel summon whatever would help him try to give Shadow a challenge, Shadow would speak in a tone that was unknown. Out of character almost. Ominous.

"...this is where you die Vessel..."

Face still stony, Shadow would hold his left hand out and from the ground up materialized Shadow's forté. Oblivion. The world around them would liquify and all that would remain was a grassy field. Hundreds and hundreds of feet wide. Waiting for Vessel to summon whatever it is that he was summoning, Shadow would begin to close the large gap in between the two. Dragging the end of Oblivion on the ground, the path of which the both of the Shinobi were taking was a brutal one.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 pm

"Now that I've repaid for the damage you did to my home....no..excuse me, me AND my families home, I'll have to kill you. Finish what you started."

Vessel put on his Anbu mask, unsheathed Mary, who was already in a bloody state. There was any type of forest or cover Vessel could use, but he knew not to run up on Vessel. Vessel made two blood clones. One of them rushed toward Shadow. The other waited whiled Vessel maded a fourth of a circle, summonig the Hydra. He was gonna need all the Hydra for this one....
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 pm

As the building crashed and burned to the ground, Shadow would walk out of the wreckage and look directily at Vessel. Unphased by what happened to his home, Shadow would blink a few times and the rubble would transform into the exact form of his home. Shadow recreated his home with the blink of an eye.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Vessel was travelling well within the darkness of the night, with Mary strapped to his sides. After all this weeks of looking for Shadow, he turned out to be right in front of him. As he reached the "hideout", Vessel stopped short. Reaching in his bag, he pulled out kunai's, explosive tags, strings and and smoke bombs. Vessel wrapped up the kunai with the tags, threw them straight towards the windows, blowing up the whole building.

"Finally found you...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Round 2......   Time for Round 2...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Round 2......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: The Leader's District :: Uchiha Domain-
Jump to: