Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_vote_lcapWhere are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_voting_barWhere are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_vote_lcapWhere are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_voting_barWhere are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? Empty
PostSubject: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Kyo would be walking around the area still angered at how easily Voodoo sent him off to find Valencia and Zeyvel

"Just who the fuck does he think I am? He doesnt even know me, And couldnt he just transport them there isnt he like some type of Wizard like Merlin or something?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

((So sorry. I didn't see this topic))

Valencia camed out of her first class with a grim look, but with a new profound ability. She was gonna have to have a talk with the kage. The teacher a bit.....unstable. Holding Selena close she started trying to comfort her again, letting her know shit was ok.

"Shh, shh. E 'ok. Non era niente, te lo prometto. Nessuno ti farà del male. Non mentre sono in giro."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:38 am

((Its cool))

Kyo would look at the two people coming out of the class, There was still a deep rage in his eyes, but he kept it at bay

"So which one of you are Valencia, And Where the hell is that other guy Zeyvel? I need to hurry"
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Cool points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Zeyvel walked out the classroom while looking at the mark on his hand. Thaiba and Selvenia were behind him as they saw the teacher swiftly leave out. They briefly stopped when they saw the two in front.

"Selvenia, you and Thaiba go on ahead. I'll catch up soon." Zeyvel said and they preceded to walk onward. "So what's this all about Valencia? I could tell that I was needed over here."

Then he turned and looked at the boy in front of him. "Who are you?" Zeyvel said with a serious look as the he pulled a small iron chain from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Kyo would look at the newcomer pissed as he spoke and pulled the chain out his pocket, He instantly knew it was Zeyvel

"Look, you better put the Damned chain up NOW, Unless you want to be killed or badly injured to the point of near death or infinite coma, before that Fucker Voodoo does whatever he needs to do with you You and that Young Lady Valencia." As he Spoke Kyo would Set both of his fists on fire, Seeming to take form as letters on each knuckle -B L A Z E K I N G- He was starting to lose control of his emotions and actions as of late.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm

"Look, you two, stop!"

Valencia was still hugging Selena, who was on the verge of tears. A usually Selena was tough, but the magic...relived some of her worst memories. And she did not want a fight anyway. That meant siding with Zeyvel.

"You said Voodoo needed us?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Kyo would speak without turning to look at her, The flames intensified, and spread up to his elbows making slightly large flame needles appear at the end

"Yeah, He said he wanted you two, And i am SO not liking this Zeyvel person, Hopefully Voodoo can do whatever he wanted to do with only one person" He would calm a little as the flames calmed down he lowered his fists and put his hands in his pockets as he grabbed a note he had written "Anyway lets go soon, I want to get back as Soon as Possible so I can find out what he wants with me too" He would Then Facepalm "Fuck I meant Takeshi wanted you all, i'm getting so flustered now, Im starting to lose it now"
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Just then two letters blew in with a calming wind. One was for Kyo and told him to go pick up his reward at the office and that his sister was being taken care of at Voodoo's house. The second letter was for the qwasers and told them to go and guard the holy grounds. It also explained where the rest of the order was in No Nachidos Mundo and was fighting hollows there.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Kyo's teeth would literally grind and make sparks, accidentally causing two of his fangs to catch fire completely as he read the letter

"Thats It! Thats FUCKING It! Im tired of running around constantly, after this.... Gahhh!"

Kyo would sprint away back to the office, He wanted to get that out of the way soon, because he planned to see his sister again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?   Where are Valencia and Zeyvel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are Valencia and Zeyvel?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Majikkuakademī-
Jump to: