Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Star's Abilities I_vote_lcapStar's Abilities I_voting_barStar's Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Star's Abilities I_vote_lcapStar's Abilities I_voting_barStar's Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Star's Abilities

Go down 
+2
Matsuo Reinke
Raven Star
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Star
Drifting Jonin
Drifting Jonin
Raven Star

Cool points : 0

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Kaio-Ken: As a result of the Kaio-ken, the user's base power level, strength, speed, and senses greatly increase for an instant. The only change produced by the basic Kaio-ken is that it doubles the user's power level.

Heaven's Light: Heaven's Light is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki (Raven uses ki instead of chakra) is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands. The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy.

Explosive Wave: a technique that bursts out ki from all over the users body that can hurt or block someone/something in a sphere surrounding the user. There is stronger variation called Super Explosive Wave.

Super Explosive Wave: Explosive Wave amplified by Super Sayian and/or Kaio-Ken.

Dark Explosion: Raven powers up his energy and raises two fingers in the air to create a large explosion around him.

Darkness Hell Sphere: One of Raven's most powerful attacks. He places his hands forward as if performing the Flash Bomb, but instead forms a sphere of black energy with a gray sphere inside it that turns black in the center and has red electricity flowing around it. If he charges the attack for a few seconds, it seems to take on a decagon shape, but most commonly looks like a circle. Once he fires it, it leaves a black trail of energy behind before it hits the tiarget and causes a small, nuke sized explosion that destroys everything caught in the explosion.

Dark Flash: Raven places both hands forward with his fingers stretching out, concentrating energy into his fingertips. He then fires several hundred small black shots of energy that act as a machine gun blast. He also seems to be able to fire the attack in a cone shape, causing a shotgun effect.

Ultimate Blackbird is Raven's most powerful attack. As he puts his hand forward and charges a Black energy sphere, Raven's power level spikes as he releases the energy from his hand to where ever he wants to put it. Then he draws his arm back brings his hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent. Within the time between impact and release, the black energy may expand, inflicting a huge amount of damage. In some cases, witnesses claim to see a black Raven flying to the opponent before exploding into a giant inferno.
------
Transformations

Super Saiyan - Achieved by the rage of his dearest friend's death. Ravage Uchiha.
------
Kekki Genkai

Smoke Transfromation: Raven has the ability to transform all of or parts of his body into smoke and vise versa. Raven has obtained this power by destroying the Smoke Droid in his time. Absorbing the Smoke Element in the core prossessor of the Droid, Raven has mastered this Element in every possible way.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Didn't we already go over the rule of approving your own character Raven?
Back to top Go down
Raven Star
Drifting Jonin
Drifting Jonin
Raven Star

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Technically he hasn't been approved yet now has he Matsuo..? Haha...!!
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 am

Then why is he posting in the forums with a Jonin rank? And don' he's from the future or its part of the story line cause that seems like something you would bring up with the admins. especially since time manipulation/travel is kyo's domain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 am

But there are other future characters on this site aswell.. and btw. Kyo is no longer going to be joining us on Mylania...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Technically, he will, he's still doing the kh event
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Actually Necross and I decided we don't want that quitter to participate on this site anymore..
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Well, that's not for just you two to decide. So im afraid to say, you're argument is invalid because he gave me a moments notice of when he was leaving. And he's quitting for a legit reason, so its not like he's doing it just because. Know your facts before you make assumptions.

Also, Ravage isn't gonna die so all of this stuff for future Raven needs to be taken down.

Also, when I put these final people on this damn admin list, better not nobody fuck with it. I know how to find out who does shit and I can show it. So, im putting my foot down on shit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Ravage? What the fuck..? And even you don't know your future Ravage.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Ravage isn't gonna die in that fight, so this needs to be taken down. Because, its not story related. Even if he did die, I can't just let you make a jonin rank of your future self, seeing as how this isn't fair for the genin that have been here already, and what's the whole point of it...?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm

It's for an Droid Event. And its going to be a fast paced event. And I'll just take the ONE thing down that involves you in his Jutsu List...geez
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

And who's gonna be involved with this event and why hasn't it been post before you're telling me now...?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Because it just came to me yesterday. And all the People of Mylania. They don't really have a choice. (lol like the bleach event) Androids are coming in the very near future and they are strong as fuck. Everyone will need to participate to destroy them. Or something like that.

And who seriously put you in charge Ravage? I thought this was a team thing? Admin are supposed to come to a vote to change shit on the cite? I admit I fault when it comes to voting when I make shit. But I don't call the shots! We vote on the shit..
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Well, seeing as how all of these ranks are dreadfully wrong. There are gonna be all types of problem with us getting members and keeping them. Even now we are having this problem.

So, its safe to say that someone needs to step the fuck up and put this damn site right. If you wanted a group effort, why haven't I seen you make any posts about the flaws this site has...? The site needs help, and that's what im doing. So don't talk to me about the site as a whole. It seems that noone is paying attention to the aspects that I posted but me.

And voting is outta the question. Nobody voted on shit when we came so why start now...? Seems to be the same state of mind you had when you made the dark stars. Same with everyone else. Now all im trying to do is straighten the shit up, if I was in charge I would have gotten rid of it. There's a difference. Im trying to help you. But don't fix it, and see how Much more cooperation you get.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Fine Ravage. Do what the fuck you want. Idgaf. Just leave me the fuck out of it. I'm just here to RP..
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Whoo. Call down there playboy. Last time we try to come together, we ended up pushing each other away even future. So many time most of us has tried to pull us together, but students, like now, happen. That why now im pushing for everyone to meet up in person make actual rules. And I like shadows idea, cuz itll finally get all these damm villages together, but as I explained ti him earlier, too many powerful people in this realm. We already trying to kill org. 13. Ryleav. Oiun and his espadas. And his the two antagonists that just entered the site. Pretty soon mylania reality is gonna caved it and kill everyone in this realm. So please people hold off on the event
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Ill leave you out of it. And RP away, you wont get much cooperation though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Yo sorry about earlier. I was just ticked off I guess..I'm sorry guys. I'll help as much as I can to make this site better. Just tell me what to do and it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 am

I have a question.... A friend of mines says she cant long into her account as Semira for some reason... can anyone explain why that is
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:02 am

Ill reset her password! But make sure that she is typing her name in correctily.
Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:15 am

Thanks Shadow ill tell her ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:42 am

No problem her pass will be:

Back to top Go down
Dante Kuchiki
Division Captain
Division Captain
Dante Kuchiki

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 pm

She says Its still not Working?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:46 pm

I think she got it. She's been posting. Just PM me if there's anymore problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Abilities   Star's Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star's Abilities
Page 1 of 1