Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Shabuto's Justu I_vote_lcapShabuto's Justu I_voting_barShabuto's Justu I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Shabuto's Justu I_vote_lcapShabuto's Justu I_voting_barShabuto's Justu I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Shabuto's Justu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:53 am

Charkra Nature:Fire,Lightning

1. Azure Sharingan( Blue Mirror Wheel Eye") One of the Three Great dojustu the Sharigan Gives the This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly memorize the movements required to be able to complete it, including the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the clan member must have a body capable of meeting the chakra and physical requirements to do the jutsu. This rarely stops the clan member though, as such stressful situations often push their limits farther and allow them to harness their full potential. Bcuase of Shabuto's Demonic Nature His Sharingan has Changed form Red to Blue. though at this time it dosent mean much.
(Can Currently use the First stage)

2.Elemental Enhancement Justu-using various release can ehance His Katana with the elements(Fires,Water,Ice,Thunder,Earth)-At Current level Can only use Fire)

3.raitoningu (Malicious Lightning)-A Pure Black Fusion of the Amatarestu and and shabuto's own Lighting Technique that Gives the User intense Speed and enables them to Disinegrate whatever part of the Body they hit-Currently cannot use-(Unlock at Special Jonin)

4.Black Sand- A Black entity that Shabuto Can manipulate in various ways(Sheild,Swords,Spikes etc.)-Haves a mind of its on that sometimes Controls Shabuto-...-Currently can Only Control A small amount.

5.Shadow Pheonix-(Summoning Technique) -Summons a Giant Pheonix Whos Flames Come from Amaterasu.-Currently Can only Summon the The Younger Version Form (Unlocks Full Version at jonnin)

6.Death By Darkness(Genjustu) Shabuto-Traps the Victim in a Huge Coffin Similar to That of Kurosusthuji And Pierces 100 Different Places With Huge Black Kitana's on their body including all ther vital Organs.-Currently cannot use-(Unlocks at Special Jonin)

7.Shakra Gate Release(A Shadow Chakra)-Open Gate that Contain Shabuto Shara Greatly Enhancing his Physical aS WELL as Charkar based attacks-Currenlty level Can only open One(Gate of malice)-(Can open to more at Chunin)( And all eight at jonin)

Sword Fighting Style "Raging Breathe" (Can use)

Stle attacks consist of"-Flaming Piercer- Lung Scorcher-Raging Flame Lotus.

Flaming Piercer: Shabuto Charges directly at his target Burning through their Defenses and Stabs With Bone Crushing force.

Lung Scorcher: Shabuto Twirls the Flaming sword around at intense speed Thus increase the flames power he then throws the spinning blade at the target trying to Launch the sword into he targets chest.

Raging Flame Lotus: Using a Taijustu Similar to the Primary Lotus Shabuto Kick the target into the sky and Appears Right behind them in mid air he then Slices the Six times in the air as they fall to the ground and right before the end of the land he kicks them into the ground.

Black Sand Techniques

Black Storm: Shabuto Manipulates the sand making it spiral with great speed entrapping the Target in A Pure black sandstorm Slashing them i from Various angles.(Can use)

Superb Black Box: Impalement- This was done by entrapping the target in a box of refined sand.using an excess amount of sand to form Five spears that impale the target. Shabuto has formed Several Different ways to entraps the Target making this one of his Most versatile attacks. (Can use)

Black Internal Shredder- By Causing a small sand storm around the upper body of the target once they have inhaled the sand Shabuto then cause the sand to spiral inside of target Shredding thier insides to Pieces. The sand storm is not a mandatory part of the justu the sand can be inserted in numerous ways a stab ,cut etc so long as it is in the body of the target this justu can be used (cAN USE)

Gunrei- A Lightning justu that Shabuto devloped where Gathers and intense Lighting based charkra into his hand and fuses it with his own black charkra giving its grey color. While adding to its destructive power. It Slightly boost Shabuto's Speed but if not used while he has his Sharingan active can be extremely inaccurate.Being such a powerful justu it has the power to knock back its user.(Can Use)

Shabuto's Sharingan's

Azure Sharingan-Has all the abilities of a normal Sharingan only it's blue. (Can use)

Azure mangekyou Sharingan-(Sp.Jonin)

Tsukuyomi- The user traps the victim in an alternate reality in the form of a Genjustu where the user has control and can severely traumatize the victim potentially killing them

Amaterasu-(Cannot use) Unlike the normal black flames that are released from the eyes Shabuto's flames are a i light azure blue they Still posses the basic esscene of the black amatarsu

Sunsano(-Cannot use) Summons a Celstial garian from the the Both eyes.
[spoiler[/spoiler]

Azure Eternal mangekyou Sharingan- (Its blue)Its powers are currently Unknown.(Jonin)

"Shabuto's Genjustu" Can use

Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution-creates an illusion in which countless butterflies surround the enemy. The enemy sinks into the ground, giving Ino the chance to place an exploding tag on their face before cutting off the illusion, revealing that all the butterflies were exploding tags that all detonate alongside the original.

Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique-This technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area.

Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique-this technique requires the use of the Sharingan and direct eye contact. The opponent is caught in the illusionary world created by the user, and the victim will be tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals the greatest use this technique has is primarily for torture.

Fire RELEASE: Great Fireball justu- Fires a ball of fire. its size depends on the amount of chakra used

Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Justu- Fires mutilple smaller fireballs that can be controled by the user mostly used as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Except Tsukuyomi. Delete that from your move list. First off, you're only a genin and you need to have Makengeko Sharigan to even pull that off.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:31 pm

It already states that he cannot use it yet.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:52 pm

((Update))

Azure Mangekyo sharingan- After meeting with his father Shabuto has aquired not only a fully matured sharingan but his Mangekyo Sharingan as well.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:34 pm

(Update)

Shabuto's dojustu

After various experiments performed by his father and the absorption of his fathers left eye ocular powers was obtained the ultimate dojustu born from the infusing and completed harmonization of the three great dojustu.
Kamigan(God's eyes)- The ultimate dojustu born from the complete synchronizing7 of the three great dojustu. This justu gives shabuto various unique and powerful abilities. Its powers are derived from the cosmos themselves as his mastery increases shabuto will be able to switch between the lower branches of kamigan.
Left eye- Spatial powers- grant shabuto limited manipulation of space
Partical space replacement- grant shabuto the ability to switch places
with a form of mass that he has a bond or tie to such as Chakra.

Matter energy depletion and conversion- Grants the ability to break down and destroy matter within 15ft range on a molecular level as well as converge said matter into pure and potent energy.

Right eye: Cosmic powers- osmic Chakra-After Unlocking his Cosmic power's within his kamigan shabuto was gran extra set of Chakra. This Cosmic Chakra is ver potent as it is the very force of the universe a thus is very powerful Cosmic telepothy-Shabuto's kamigan grants powerful Physic abiltes. With his mind and An utilizing his Flow of cosmic energy he is able t massive object with his mind aswell as create various constructs form Cosmic infused Physi energy.

Cosmical harmonization-Using his Kamigan Shabuto is able to connect his mind to Living beings and if his mind overpowers there mind can manipulate and control them with but a thought. This power also gives shabuto the ab to break down both the mental and physical functions of the Victims killing them.

Cosmic flare Shabuto is able to produce powerful beams of Cosmic energy that can potentially disintegrate the target.

Last edited by Shabuto Uchiha on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Orbital manipulation -Shabuto has inherited his father abiltu to manipulate the stars and other Cosmic creations. Shabuto. Though has expanded this justu greatly with his kamigan newly awakened cosmic powers which allow shabuto to harness the Cosmical powers of the Planets. Each planet grant him a different form and powers associated with that form . As of mow however he can only utilize the first three planets including. The sun. (Details and actual powers coming soon)

Rift Creation- Using his kamigan shabuto is able yo create inter-demsional rifts that he can not only travel through but send other object trough they can also be utilized as personal black hole that have very powerful Suction. Prowess crashing everything that get caught inside.

Gravitational pull and repulse. Shabuto is able to create is own gravitational pull and orbit. He is able to attract and manipulate anything that becomes victim to Ira force.He can also create a powerful gravitational flux that can repulse all things within certain rights.(Weaker attack lower rank shinobi and certain high level attacks)
(To be continued )
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Kamigan Universal abilities- Having awakened both his Spatial and Cosmic powers shabuto has gained access to his Kamigans universal powers which are the Fusion of the two powers.

Universal Guardian-A Massive Celestial Creature that shabuto is able to summon that covers him and protect him as the Sunsanno'o does only it's power and defensive Qualities far out shine the Sunsanno'o. The creature. Is a large as a small mountain and has the strength to level Village's with ease. It also bares the ability to Amplify shabuto's Cosmic Power s This being however uses a great amount of Chakra and so it is used mainly as a last resort

Supernova- Shabuto wills a Small Star of highly potent Universal energy that once detonates creates a powerful implosion that becomes a massive black hole that has enough power to Devour small villages. Id shabuto wills it he can cause it to explode instead crating a massive Cosmic expolion capable of Destroyingeverything within is blast radius which is a small village radius. (Other abiltes yet to be Discovered )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shabuto's Justu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shabuto's Justu   Shabuto's Justu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shabuto's Justu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Jutsu list-
Jump to: