Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_vote_lcapElemental Prowess: Part 2 I_voting_barElemental Prowess: Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_vote_lcapElemental Prowess: Part 2 I_voting_barElemental Prowess: Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Elemental Prowess: Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elemental Prowess: Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Ok. I posted the first part yesterday, which took a hell of a lot of my time. So you guys hopefully read my hard work. Now it's time to talk about the second part of elements of chakra. Mixing up at least two or even three nature to make a wwhole new release style. Like before, you have your six basic elements. Mix and matching, you have elements like this.

Elemental Prowess: Part 2 Chakra_nature_sheet_by_kaidaskytower-d49lipm

Ice Nature(The Cold Touch)- This naure consist of a mix between water and wind. It has the ability to freeze oppenents movements, justu's, attack, you name it. It's not really a KeiKei-Genkai, unless your thinking of Hayato's Crystal Ice Mirrors. I have yet to find it's strenght against, but I know damn sure it's weak against fire(common sense).

Wood Nature(...Nature Advocate?.....)A nature like this is known to be part of a Keikei-Genkai catoergy. Mixing water and earth can give you wood style, likee the one Yamamoto uses in naruto.

Lava Release(Scorching Earth). I say this element is a shitload better then yuor normal fire nature. This nature burn and hurt a lot worse, and has better accuracy. A mix of fire and earth chakra nature.

Crystal Nature(..??..)Not much is know about this nature. All that is known is that this release allows the person to have better use of the minerals within the earth, ctystaliize it, and had a great defensive purposes. Mix of earth and.....no idea what the other is in fact. More research needed >.<

Blaze Nature(The overly broken, most glorfied, unnessacy Amaterasu)This nature release usually comes from the Keikei-genkai of a Sharigan, since all Uchiha are know to have Lightning&Fire chakra nature. It's unquechable unless a Uchiha WITH a makegko sharigan wills it(or an awesome Angel ^.^).

Storm Nature(Weatherman's Nightmare): This nature does exactly what the name states. It can create storms with the use of a Lighning and water chakra elements. Wreck havok upon other shinobi with this nature release. ^.^. Supposely a Keikei-Genkai, but no worries about that.

Boil Nature(Sroching Water)Kinda like the Lava release except this nature is Fire and Water element mixtues(ooah..who ever though of that?)

Dust Nature(....*thinking of a title*...)Looks like this nature now consist of three natures. Fire earth and wind(why fire, no idea...)This lets the shinobi ultizes earth and wind, and add a little heat, you have another Gaara in your hands. Use yuor imagination on how to use dust.

Then there's other nature that uses other chakra nature, but I have no idea the hell your suppose to mix so I'm gonna use the chart and common sense

Steel Nature(Metal Bender)-Lightning and Earth.

So people, think about what nature you want. Try not to go with the basic, "Oh, I want fire and lightning"(no offense to the one who has it) Try to be a bit more on the creative side. As you see, there's a lot more natures out there to use. Personally, I never seen Storm release. Best belive, I'm making a charater that has those two natures. Now people, please read this, and give feedback. I didn't make this two topics for nothing.

Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:27 pm

I've been way ahead of you on that Storm release character buddy. As a matter of fact, I gotta put him back into action.

Yeah, and for whoever is reading this, try and be creative. There are many different ways you can utilize these variations of natures. Im sure you guys can be creative. I.e. Blaze release is good, but not that great. Also, being an Uchiha is not that great, coming up with something from your mind will be better in all aspects of rp.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:34 pm

......Ravage you son of a bitch. I wanted a Storm char......*crys...* No but real shit, so far you agree with this Elemental stuff right? Cuz I need more admins to make in input,. When everyone, or mostly everyone, we can start enforcing this. I know yuo want Genins to start of with two chakra nature's right?
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:57 pm

If im not mistaken, I think I have two of them. We must have a storm release battle.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Trust. And I'm putting most of my character's back into action. Alkel and Valencia need action
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:38 pm

What about characters that have their elemental abilities down already but didn't like follow these guidelines?

*lol Snow...*
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm

From what I know, Snow have water and wind. Therefore, he can do Ice release. That's it
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:10 pm

But here's the catch, in his Jutsu List, there is nothing mentioned about wind...that's whats puzzling me..
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:28 pm

That's the thing. Water and wind are absolute necessities for using the ice release.

The only exception is that you are using magic, which I highly doubt Snow uses.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:19 am

Lol he doesn't. I'll see what I can do. Thanks guys..!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Prowess: Part 2   Elemental Prowess: Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Prowess: Part 2
Page 1 of 1