Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Where is Nathan? I_vote_lcapWhere is Nathan? I_voting_barWhere is Nathan? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Where is Nathan? I_vote_lcapWhere is Nathan? I_voting_barWhere is Nathan? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Where is Nathan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Kyo sat around, He had Sent Terasu to go Track down Nathan because of the Assignment Shadow had Given him, He hoped Terasu would be able to lead Nathan back without getting hurt, Because then he would have to murder him

"Come on, I dont have all day, This Ass wont stop speaking into my head"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Nathan would walk onto the field with his hands in his pockets. Sending someone wanted to see him, he would look around.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Terasu would Appear out of some trees in his pup form, He would Pant then Jump into Kyo's arms and settle down to nap

"Heh Heh looks like this lazy bastard is okay then." He would see a deer in the trees and he would elecrify it enough to cook it, he then woke Terasu up to Go Eat "There's your reward there" He then turned to Nathan "You must be Nathan, Now let's make this easy, you follow me, and No blood needs to be drawn or Souls Reaped, Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Nathan would look at the man with no emotion. He wasn't about to follow some creep.

"...I'm not going anywhere with you freak..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Kyo would then frown because he didnt want to have to injure him

"Look, Im having a hard time now holding back from just bringing you back in a coma, So please dont try me now. I want to go back already and do what I have to do"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Nathan would crack his fingers. He would turn and walk twards the thick woods.

"...I'm not going anywhere..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:52 am

A blood vessel would pop in Kyo's eye as Nathan Turned around, He would Take his sword and flash step in front of him just to close enough so his sword with be poking his windpipe as it slightly went inside of his neck

"Do Not fucking play with me, I will slaughter you and lose out if you keep fucking playing like i'm not considering it" Kyo would Let his flames start to cover his arms and Fuse with his Gauntlets as his lightning started to crackle around his body and sword "Just Atleast see what it is before making Stupid Decisions"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:31 am

Nathan would smile as Kyo's blade bent at the tip before touching him. As flames began to sprout from Kyo's body, Nathan would simply take a few steps back before unleashing his Kenisis on him.

"...now you fucked up..."

Kyo would feel a heavy pressure in his joints as they began to lock up. Nathan's face was emotionless like always. Kyo was beginning to look like a flaming statue.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Kyo would then turn his body into pure flame and electricity making his Kinesis Useless against him, and as for the joints he Just started to stretch constantly to counteract that

"Now do you want to go conscious and safe or unconscious and bloody?" He would start to mumble and intensify the flames "Goddammit Shadow, i thought this wouldn't be a frustrating and obnoxious Genin" Kyo would then move closer to Nathan, getting close enough to scorch his face
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Nathan would place both his hands before Kyo in a rush to get away. Launching himself backwards about ten feet, Nathan would begin to sign. Staring into Kyo's eyes with a stony glare, Nathan would speak in an ice cold tone.

"...Apparently Normal Telekinesis Wont work on you...lets just see if Pyrokinesis will do the Trick..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Kyo not wanting to give away his ace in the hole he thought of something that made him seem scared and worried perfectly

"N-No....." Kyo rushed toward him full force melting the ground all underneath them everywhere he stepped. "You wont use that PsychoKinesis!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Nathan would smile as he released a small pulse of Kinesis into Kyo. That was the PsycoKinesis. Now flicking his wrists downwards, Nathan would use his PyroKinesis to shut all of Kyo's fire out Completely.

"..."

Sending a burst of Telekinesis twards Ko, Nathan would try to launch Kyo back.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:36 pm

When the first small pulse came in Kyo would Go into Overdrive making everything go 4x As he flicked his wrist downwards he would appear behind him his Fire Not going out at all, and as soon as he sent the pulse trying to send him backwards it would be too late, His Overdrive added to his Feral Senses Would making him go as fast as sound, He stabbed his sword towards the middle of his back, Knowing that if he tried to move he would Just Catch him

"..... Stale Mate....."
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nathan

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:06 pm

((...a special Jonin going the speed of sound..? Lol you like bullshitting dontcha...))

Hearing the sonic boom, Nathan would smile as he knew EXACTILY where the Wolf Man was. Launching himself upwards into the sky, Nathan would sign for his PsycoKinesis. This fight was about to end because Kyo ran straight into his trap. Gripping on Kyo's Brain, Nathan's PsycoKinesis would fuck with Kyo's mind. Falling to his Victory, Nathan would land on his feet with a thud.

"...now your fucked..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:19 pm

((Today is one of my asshole days, Im SO fucking with anyone in my path))

Kyo making use of Terasu being inside of him he would act fast

"You know what to do Terasu" He whispered that as he relinquished his Control and let Terasu take over "Lets Do This"

Kyo-Terasu would blast into the air leaving a Flame Sphere everywhere around Them both

"Feel The Burn Kid." He would Implode the Flame Sphere along with a Really Thick Lightning Sphere behind it that would only Make him Twitch a little but completely knock out a Genin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is Nathan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Nathan?   Where is Nathan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Nathan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: