Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A test of skill I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A test of skill I_vote_lcapA test of skill I_voting_barA test of skill I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A test of skill I_vote_lcapA test of skill I_voting_barA test of skill I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A test of skill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Helping out others. Drinking milk.

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Dominant Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 am

Kammy would come into the training field. She was thinking about the little kid that was talking shit. Kinda amusing though... But hey. It will just be a test of his skill.

"Hmm... He better show up...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylania.net
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 am

Alistar teleports in, drinking from a bottle of Smirnoff. He better show up. He thought.

"Sup, Kammy."
Back to top Go down

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 am

Lucid sat perched and watched as the Kage walked onto the field. He ready a sneak attack from the shadows but was stopped when Alistar had appeared. He hissed his teeth and hopped down a few feet from the two. "bout time you two showed up" he said taking a few steps forward. "so how is this going down?"
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:20 am

Kammy would look at emptyeye as he would speak... No fear huh?

"Whats gonna go down is that..."

Kammy would take a step and vanish from site... Only to appear right in emptyeye's face she would do several handsigns and blow out a jet black smoke substance. Right into his face... If he inhaled this, which he would because kammy was unbelievably close... He would lose his eyesight. Making him open for an attack...
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:26 am

Alistar would do several hand signs.

"Fire Style: Burning Ash!"

Alistar exhales a cloud of ash from his mouth, it flew toward Lucid. If it touched his skin or anything on him, it'd be burned on contact.
Back to top Go down

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 am

Lucid head flung back as the Kage appeared in his face. he knew what was coming next. He made a simple hand sign with one of his hands. Using the shadows from his Kekki he created a replacement clone of himself, taking his place. He watched from afar as the clone was burned by the ash of Slades attack. The clone evaporated and disappeared leaving no trace.

"Not even the slightest warning, huh?!" Lucid said as he made a quick sign causing his shadow to quickly stretch across the field. As the shadow reach th end of the area spikes shot out starting from the edge working its way towards Slade and Kammy.
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:43 am

Kammy would make two shadow clones of herself which would take on emptyeye's shadow, ripping it apart...

"Lightning style: heaven blade!!!" she had transferred lightning chakra to her hand. It was crackling white chakra... Kammy would dash at him with full speed and thrust toward his torso... The impact would be so immense that it would leave a crater behind him...
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:55 am

Alistar would do several hand signs, inhaling slightly.

"Lightning Style: Electric Current!"

Alistar would send a barrage of lightning bolts toward Lucid, the bolts catching up with Kammy. He better have the speed of God himself if he wishes to live. Alistar thought.
Back to top Go down

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Lucid dies... ((bitches... >.>))
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:40 pm

((lol. He dont die.lol))
Back to top Go down

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:56 pm

((damn! lol))

Lucid slammed his hands into the ground creating a large orb with his shadows. The shadows molded and fitted to his body, ready to absorb the two blows. Lucid made a final attempt at dodging the attacks.

As kammy came Lucid made a dodge to the left of her. Dodging the attack barely. He looked towards Slade who looked as if he were preparing to attack. A look of shock and fer came across his face as he hear Slade call out his attack. Dropping down in a guard position Lucid braced for the attack to hit.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Every lightning bolt would connect with Lucid's chest, each leaving a cut on him. Alistar would then do hand signs, a grin on his face.

"Fire Style: Fountain of Flame."

Alistar spews a stream of liquid fire toward Lucid. In his injured state, Lucid would need a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Necross flew straight down from heaven to see Slade in action. He also wanted to see a a lower rank of Kammy's soilder in action too. So he came here. He didn't want any1 to get scared so he turned into a human form

A test of skill Gfklghki

"Well young child. Don't you think your a liilte too young to be a soilder's of Kammy? Aren't you supposed to be at home studying?"

Necross didn't say all this in a mocking tone. He wanted to see why this child fights for Kammy...see if he's worthy.....
Back to top Go down

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 am

Lucid slid back with each blow to his chest until he was pushed back a good distance away. He managed to anchor himself as the last of the attacks slammed into him. As Slades second wave of attacks hurled towards him Lucid set up several walls of shadows along the path he was pushed.

He watched as the attack ate throw all but the last of the walls that were set up. He quickly brought the shadows back over his chest where Slades attacks had connected, to stopped the wounds from bleeding and to cover his bare chest.

Lucid glared at the two higher ups. He wasn't ready to quit just yet. As he ready his next Jutsu he saw a figure shoot from the sky. He paused as he saw it take shape. A boy looking no older then him appeared.

Narrowing his eyes at the boy Lucid stood up to address him "And who the hell you're suppose to be?" He said as he moved back away to get in a more favorable position. He heard the boy question his age, which made his snicker " My age doesn't have anything to do with how I fight..." he said as he fixed his eyes back on Kammy and Slade. "Especially when Im put against these two asses" Lucid said mockingly, in an attempt to provoke them into action. Making no attempt at explaining himself Lucid readied himself for what ever came next.
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:53 am

"Ok... This kid think hes hot. Let me show his ass something. Alistar, necross, i hope you are immune to poison... If not put these on..."

She threw two face masks at them. She then did many handsigns...

"Poison style: Flesh rending jutsu!!!" kammy emitted a midnight blue substance into the air... She waved her hands, waving the poison in every direction. This kid would have to breath sometime... And when he did, he would feel his flesh being ripped at by invisible enemies. I wasnt real, it was only a genjutsu...
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Alistar grabbed the mask, he dropped it.

"I'm good."

Alistar does various hand signs and then inhales slightly.

"Fire Style: Fountain of Flame."

Alistar would spit out a giant wave of liquid flame, sending it rushing toward Lucid.l
Back to top Go down

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Lucid sneered at the attack by Kammy. He inhaled deeply as the cloud drew near. He slowly moved his hand to form signs all the time glaring at Kammy with a mocking expression.

The air around the field began to spiral and draw inward towards a single focal point. Several of these happening began to appear along the field, sucking in the air with the poison spat out by Kammy. The form of the jutsu slowly began to mold into organic shaped spheres. Soon the mist was all but gone, and all that remained were several large spears of water, tinted with a midnightish blue color. Lucid broke into a large smile as he looked her dead in the eye. " That was just a sad attempt by you..." His face shifted to an impassive blankness. "Its disappointing that someone of your stature would use a technique like that without knowing her own students abilities..."

Lucid eyes cut to Slade as he shot a mass of liquid flames towards him. Making a motion with his hands, two of the massive water bombs slammed into and along the path of the flames with a massive explosion stopping it dead. "Your no better then her it seems..." He said with a mocking sneer..."sad just sad..."

The dark shadows sprouted around Lucid as he relaxed himself, putting his hands in his pocket. The shadows splintered out and danced around him as the water bombs sat suspended in the air. He looked towards the boy who had appeared not to long ago. " Its all in a effort to prove myself" he said simply. Finding himself no longer at a complete disadvantage he found some civility in himself to answer the question with a little more respect.

((turnabout BITCHES!! lol~))
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Necross shook his head. Sad. The boy had no type of respect for his higher up. And he had shown no respect towards Necross himself. He was gonna put fear in this boy's eyes. And he didn't need no mask. Earthly poison didn't affect him.

"You know how they don't mistreat someone because they can be an Angel. Well, you fuck up. Badly....."

Necross then release his chakra full out to show Lucid he wasn't an ordnary boy.

"You know who I am? I'm Necross, Angel of Death!"

Necross dropped his diguise to show one of his true forms(the profile pic I got)

"And your Lucid, a genin of the Darkness."

Necross placed his hands in prayer mode.

"Begone..."

Suddenly a rush of pure red energy rushed out of Necross head speeding towards Lucid fast at 250 mile per hour. He made sure his aim was off slighty. He didn't want to kill a soilder of Kammy. The red beam would only slighty touch the skin......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A test of skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: A test of skill   A test of skill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A test of skill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: