Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Looking For Some Guidence I_vote_lcapLooking For Some Guidence I_voting_barLooking For Some Guidence I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Looking For Some Guidence I_vote_lcapLooking For Some Guidence I_voting_barLooking For Some Guidence I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Looking For Some Guidence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Cool points : 0

Looking For Some Guidence Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Setsuna approached the large home that housed Artery Vessel. Setsuna knocked on the door hoping he was home. Setsuna was lost. He really just needed a leader and he wasn't getting that anywhere. So he went to Vessels crib to see if he could get a ring and a place to stay.

Man I wonder if he will accept me into the house, he hasn't even met me yet...
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 am

Vessel came out and answered the door, with a cookie in his hand and a smile on his smile. Though the dark circles stop.d his eyes were starting to look permanent.

"Wassup? Need help with something?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:59 am

Setsuna first seeing the mighty vessel would stand amazed he would simply want training in water style jutsu but couldn't find the words.

"uhh...hi."

Setsuna thinking of how dumb he sounded uhh...hi so stupid.

"sorry I'm new in this kingdom and I was looking for a well leader, master, teacher whatever you want to call it and sence you are the only one I know who knows water style jutsu I decided to ask if you would take me in and if I could join the mafia. Please."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Vessel sighed in relief. This person didn't want to lol him either. Thank Khruna for that. Vessel nodded his head and led Setsuna in the living. Vessel went into the closet, pulled out the rings and sat across from his new student.

"Seem to be getting pretty popular with this water dojustu and peeps doing up with the family. I like that sorta."

Vessel did lime his family growing, but that meant endangering more peeps to the wrath of Ryleav. And Vessel didn't want that.

"Im going to draw blood from you. I need you to put chakra into the blood. This is so I know what ring youll have."

As Vessel spoke, he drew Setsuna arm and drew blood with the Sky flame softly swirling around. Vessel wrinkled his nose a bit. He smelled strongly of an Uchiha at that too....
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Setsuna would withdraw a decent amount of his water and fire chakura. Feeling drained and weak Setsuna wondered if what ring he would get if he got one he looking for a storm...or maybe a cloud...no it was a rain. He was confused.

"so can you tell what ring I might get yet?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:32 pm

His chakra color really aint change much, but orange flames changed into a light blue color. So Setsuna was indeed a rain.

"You're a rain. Its actucally rare to find your kind around the family. But he ability you possess is tranquility. The ability to slow down anything your flames touches.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:37 am

Setsuna was amazed he hadnt known that much about the rain flame. He wondered if he would be Able to even activate his flame.

"wow I don't know to much about the rain ring. Can you help me train?"

Setsuna figured he was asking much in a short period of time but he knew its now or never. Setsuna could see the stress in vessels eyes. If he could stay he might have to plan something to relax him...
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:21 am

-Ken would walk from outside to inside through the unlocked back door. Seeing the kid and hearing their entire conversation from his Kikai that would be in the walls from earlier, Ken would seemingly jump into the conversation. Ken was being very ominous.-

"Ill fight you. So you can...get used to your ring..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Vessel sratched his head in confusion. How did he forget to lock the door with all he craziness that gas been happening to him lately. He shrugged his shoulders. Lucky fir Ken, he just join the family. So it would be good for the both of the to activate their rings. But Setsuna waneed that water dojustu training. And Vessel needed to keep his mind of Ryleav.

"Ken. Co.e with me and Setsuna. I want you two to me me at the Star Crystal Lake ask.d nightfall. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 am

Setsuna wondering who this new person was and why he was so eager to start a fight. Simply followed he orders master vessel gave him.

"Got it sensai."
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:40 am

Ken would rustle. Noticing that Setsuna had the rain ring, Ken would smile devilishly. He wanted to wield all of the rings. Looking at Setsuna, Ken would snap back into reality and realize he was corrupt. But he liked it.

"...your a suck up..."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 pm

(BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP post god damn it vessel)
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:42 am

(( im pretty sure vessel said he would meet you at star Crystal lake. So its been I who have been waiting on you.....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Guidence   Looking For Some Guidence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Some Guidence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Vessel Crib-
Jump to: