Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A More...Mature Conversation I_vote_lcapA More...Mature Conversation I_voting_barA More...Mature Conversation I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A More...Mature Conversation I_vote_lcapA More...Mature Conversation I_voting_barA More...Mature Conversation I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A More...Mature Conversation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

A More...Mature Conversation Empty
PostSubject: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Shadow would walk up to Vessel's home with his hands in his robe pockets. Vessel probably alread knew he was already hear so he just flashed his Chakra Signature just incase.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Vessel was in the dining room listening to music when he felt that all too tailor chakra and the smell of his blood. Acting childish, Vessel pumped up the music and happened out,

"Go away!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Shadow would turn and sit on the stairs of Vessels home.

"Ill be here when you grow up.."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 am

Vessel kept pumping his music, when got bored and decided to take a nap. But the harder he tried to fall asleep, the more annoyed Vessel got because that chakra was still there. A whole hour passed by when Vessel decided to see if Shadow was still there. Most likely not.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 am

Shadow would turn at the sound of the door opening and stand. Placing his hands in his pockets, Shadow would simply speak.

"Look who finally grew up."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:23 pm

An anime distractions sign popped on Vessel head when he realized Shadow was still here. Ughg. Having nothing but contempt and irratation show on his face Vessel finally addressed his long time enemy.

"Last time I remember we hate each other. So what too plan on destroying this time?"

As he spoke, Vessel imputed his chakra into the ground during all the underground water into blood on his command.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Shadow would rub the back of his neck. Vessel was always pretty uptight.

"I came to apolojize."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:55 am

"What?"

This was NOT Shadow at all. So either he wanted something Vessel had, or it was one of those "got ya" moments and Vessel would end up dead. Staying on his toes, Vessel reached for the handle of his gun.

"What are you really here for?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Shadow would look at Vessel and notice that he was reaching for his gun. Shadow would roll his eyes.

"I'm just here to apolojize kid. I'm not about to fight you."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 pm

"I should belive you because...?"

Vessel hand rested on the handle of his gun. His first thought to to wipe Shadow off Mylania, but realized there was a warrant out for his arrest. Thought the group thingy Ally made and through the family.

"Last time you came here, you said something about a son. I gotta belive because somehow a child changes your heart. I call b.s. But you have another thirty seconds before I gun you down right now!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Both Shadow, and Vessel knew that he wouldn't have a chance in winning in a fight against Shadow with his new pact. Shadow would wait exactily thirty seconds before speaking again. He was intimidating Vessel. And he truly did want a fight. But he couldn't.

"Place the gun against my head and pull the trigger why don't you? You and me both know that you can't kill me."

Shadow knew that Vessel didn't know that he had made a pact, but he wanted to toy with him first. In Shadow's book, Vessel was always a little prick. But so was Shadow. Thats just how he was. But with no emotions, Shadow would simply be a hollow shell of himself. This bothered him deeply. Waiting another minute, Shadow would speak again.

"I seriously came to apolojize but this is defiantly better."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 pm

As thier misunderstood conversations ended up with a bullet wound or some form of injury a Rift of Purple energy would form on the side of them. Fromm this rift Thousands of spiders would suddenly be seen scudding from the rift. After they all made a safe exit the rift closed. The horde would gather Nd shape a boy no taller than five six. His eyes azure blue. The boy bared a shocking resemblance to shadow ...this was because the boy who seemingly intruded on there little meeting was Shabuto ...son of the Former Dark lord shadow uchiha. As the boy gathered himself he merely looked at vessel then at his father then at vessel's gun then back at vessel. He would merely shrugged his shoulders as he had heard they often met like this. His kage garb was swaying in the warm summer wind as he got ready to speak.

{Sigh... does it really have to be this way...ALL the tyme...Father..}

He said lowering his head a bit ashamed of the two older guys who just couldn't get over themselves.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:06 pm

The instant his son showed up, Shadow's volcanic emotionless attitude would freeze over, calming him to a point where it seemed he was high. Looking at Shabuto, Shadow would turn to sit on Vessel's front steps. Let's see how his son handles this situation.

"Meet Shabuto. My Son. He will create Tranquility. He usually does."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm

"What? You expect to hand a ring to him?"

Vessel studied Shabuto for a couple or second. The only person he had a problem with was Shadow. And Vessel could smell the blood of Shadow funny.g through Shabuto's vein. So shadow was right about having a son. Still wasn't going to trust him.

"Wassup. I'm Vessel. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A More...Mature Conversation   A More...Mature Conversation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A More...Mature Conversation
Page 1 of 1