Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Learning Water Style I_vote_lcapLearning Water Style I_voting_barLearning Water Style I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Learning Water Style I_vote_lcapLearning Water Style I_voting_barLearning Water Style I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Learning Water Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Learning Water Style Empty
PostSubject: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:27 am

Takeo would be standing by the water waiting on Vessel to show up. The sun would be setting and a full moon would be sitting at it highest peak. The moon would be reflecting it light off the Star-Crystal Lake.

{Great night for bending water. No wonder Vessel said here.} he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:33 pm

((Omg. Thank you. You are one of the few people to activate take the time out to describe the setting.))

After Vessel took care of his business, he came straight towards Crystal lake. Its beauty still amazed him, the way the moonlight sparkled and danced with the tiny waves. He cant belive he still tried ti kill Ravage here when things got out of hand.

"First thing you wanna do with waterbending is be around water first, before you can conjure it up with just chakra. So what Im going to have to do is simply repeat after me. And no cheating with the Sharigan either."

Vessel stepped into the water and walked a couple of steps toward. He didnt want to input to much, so he simply used the chakra in his feet to make the water rise a couple of feet and shaped in into a DNA strand.

"Just make the water rise and spiral. If you can shape it, that would be even better.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Takeo would clear his mind and forces his chakra on his feet. Takeo would walk on the water and try to forces on moving the water but he only made bubbles. He would look at Vessel and try again but he kept on making more bubbles.

"Come on stupid water move."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Vessel cocked his eyebrow and rolled his eyes. He forgot to show Takeo how to do it. Only thing he did was show off.

"Takeo, stand next to me. Everything I do, I want you to follow. Gettho input enough chakra energy that you use to stand on water."

Vessel closed his eyes and moved his palms towards the night sky and swirled it down. As Vessel move his energy around, the water move slowly with his motions and was in a sense, guiding Takeo into the movement. Breathing in deep, the water was passed to Takeo.

"Feel the water around you. Think of it as a slow and steady charge energy."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 am

Takeo would watch Vessel first. Then he would close his eyes and repeat Vessel movement. He would feel nothing at first and was on the verge of giving up until he felt the energy hit him like a speeding trunk.

{Wow this feeling is incredibl.}

When he open his eyes the water would be up in front of him like a wall but only to his chin.

"Vessel did you see that?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Vessel smiled. Simple moments like this made him value the lives of others so much.

"Yep. You"re doing well. Keep it up."

Vessel decided to take it up a notch. Still making the movement, Vessel starting shaping the water into a milotic. Not paying attention to the bird cry, Vessel heard lunar land on a tree near by watching the two.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Takeo would look at the beautiful animal with amaze.

"Wow Vessel how the hell you do that?"

Takeo would see the bird and smile. He would then look back at Vessel studying his movement.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 am

"Use the eyes that is inside your mind."

Vessel didnt mean to sound all ominous and all knowing. He just got caught up in the moment. What vessel meant was to use your imagination and shape the water according to what you see in your head.

"Water is almost the mist easiest to bend since it is their guiding, but this is also a drawback. Now I want you to picture what come to mind and paing it with the water..."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Takeo would close his eyes and try to think of a picture in his head. He will see a large creature and it would swim around and head out towards the lake. It would be as blue as the lake but it eyes would glow bright yellow as the sun.
Learning Water Style Water_Dragon
Takeo would open his eyes and see the creature as it swim around itself.

{Wow this is amazing.} Takeo would think to himself.

The creature would disappear back in the sea. Takeo would look at Vessel breathing hard....

"So what's next."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Vessel seen how big that dragon was. Slowing down his movements, Vessel pressed the dragon to stay for a minute and then disperse into the water quietly.

"Take a break. Next thing were gonna work on is control."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:03 pm

"Hey I was wondering if I could be the guardian of the rain."

Takeo would ask as he walk off the water and sat on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:10 am

"Sure. But you gotta talk to Dammy about that. I can get you the ring after the training."

Vessel pull out a couple of cookies and handed two towards Takeo. They were quick way to supplement the chakra he nearly lost. Especially after that huge dragon.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Takeo would take the cookies and down them in minutes. He was extremely hungry.

"Thanks Vessel Imma talk to him soon."

Takeo would stand and walk away thinking about his new power and his next step for his new lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Water Style   Learning Water Style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Water Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Outside Realm :: Star-Crystal Lake-
Jump to: