Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Artery Vessel I_vote_lcapArtery Vessel I_voting_barArtery Vessel I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Artery Vessel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Ken would walk up to Vessel's house with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't wearing his Jonin headband. Knocking on the door, Ken would wait for an answer as he put his hand back into his pocket.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 pm

"Congratulations on making it to Jonin, my freind"

Vessel came bounding behind Ken. He was in a pretty good mood. No one has been bothering him as of late, the family was doing great, and his mom said she would be visiting soon. He haven't felt this great since Ryleav showed up.

"So what ya need?"
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Ken would turn to see Vessel smiling. This was a first. Taking his hands out of his pockets, Ken would simply cross them instead.

"...you lead the Mafia..?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:04 pm

"Yep. Why you ask?"

Vessel heard a song pop in his head and mentally started jamming to it. Man, Heads Will Roll was a good aint to listen to when your high off life.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Ken would take his Cloud Flame Ring off and toss it to Vessel. Cracking his neck and fingers, Ken would seem to be gaining a thirst for distrucion. Walking into the front yard of Vessel's home, Ken would clench his hand into a fist as an army of Lytches emerged from behind him.

"We Challange you for your Leadership.."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 am

"...*sigh*. Fine. Let's get this over with..."

Vessel knew a day would come when someone changelled him for the boss position. As a boss, he can't refuse anyone that right. It was just weird it wasn't one of his own Core Guardains. Flaring up his Sky and Sun ring, Vessel walked out into the yard.

"So what makes you can be the boss of the Emoto Family?"

Feeling his Dying Will, Lunar hit maximum speed on the Sun energy and was circling above them in a couple of seconds. Vessel let the ring dropped to the ground, took his bo staff out and stabbed it with Sky energy to neutralize any bugs on it.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Ken would smile. Oddly enough, Ken respected Vessel. Snapping his fingers, Ken would raise an eyebrow as his armada of 10,000 Lytches, transformed into a military of 10,000,000 not including his insects. Ken was now offically packin'.

"Because my numbers alone can kick your ass..."

Ken would turn from smiling, to serious in an instant. The Kaal, the Drais, and the Plaquespitters would begin to get antsy as Ken began to fidget with his right arm. These Relik Powers were going to be tested right here, and now.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:25 pm

"Numbers doesn't always mean the most"

Vessel could see this battle was going to be a problem. Both of them were far distance fighter. While one hand held a bo staff, the other reached in the ninja pouch took out a kunai wrapped im a paper bomb. Fucking himself slighty, Vessel covered the blade in Sun Flames and tossed it towards Ken's face.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Before Vessel could even release the Kunai completely, Ken would point his right palm twards Vessel and the Kunai would explode. Ken would grin as thousands of Drais made their way to Vessel. The Drais were small apple sized creatures that held the potential of exploding at the magnitude of C4 for each Drais.

"Oh on the contrary.."

Ken would analyze Vessel and his battle stratigies.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:59 pm

((Dont are how that just happened, but Thats the last time ill let that slide))

As the kunai exploded, Vessel hand was blown off. But before the pain hit, his natural healing added with the Sun flame regrew a new one. Leaving that on the ground too, Vessel spun the staff around, purifying all the bugs within a fifteen meters. So having them explode towards Vessel was out the question. For now, Vessel was gonna be on the defense.

"Thats it?"
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 am

((Sorry T, I should have went into more detail. I will next time I use the Relik.))

Ken would study the Bo Staff as the Hybrid began to take flight. They would block out the sun with their numbers. As the Hybrid stormed downwards twards Vessel, they would simply begin to quickly devour his Chakra. As the same time, the Drais would Retreat. Looking twards the Plaquespitters, They would begin to launch a thick and very dense plasmid substance. If Vessel was cought in the plasmid, he would be stuck for good.

"...healing capabilities...noted..."

Ken would smile as a Lytch tunneled it's way under Vessel. They were ready to strike given the command. Ken would take matters into his own hands now. Shrouding himself in Kikaichū bugs, Ken and most of his army couldn't be seen. The only thing that could heard at this point was buzzing.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Vessel was still spinning that staff around so them bugs was coming nowhere near him. Ad the kept trying to eat his chakra, Vessel keep petrfying them in face. He noticed the was no light in his eyes because the bugs wanted to block out the Sun.

"Not cool. Peeps need that vitamin D, dude."

Vessel activated his Acceleration, which was right on time because more bugs came out and start spitting some icky stuff. Using his staff for momentum, he flipped backward until he was standing on top of his house. Sighing, Vessel waved out handsigns, manipulating the blood that was underground. Since Ken decided to tunnel, it was all over.

"Blood Domination Just!"

Ken had no chance. Since his bugs is underground, the blood was already within their exsoskeleton. Vessel made the bugs stand still for a minute and then had them turn back towards Ken and his bugs...

Last edited by Artery Vessel on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 pm

((Can you please reread my post? I'm not underground. And Ken dosnt have blood so..>.<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artery Vessel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artery Vessel   Artery Vessel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artery Vessel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Vessel Crib-
Jump to: