Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_vote_lcapClan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_voting_barClan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_vote_lcapClan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_voting_barClan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).

Go down 
+2
Shiro
Takeo Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). Empty
PostSubject: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Takeo would be standing in the ruin city waiting on his new allies to appear. The night air was clam and peaceful with a little chill breeze here and there. The half moon would be shining as bright as a star.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Shiro would see the boy again wonder what was going on one minute she was watching a dangerous fight next minute she at Voodoo office looking for Zeke. She would knee down and start crying......

{Big brother why did you go?}
Back to top Go down
Mifune
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Mifune

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 am

[Mifune would walk into the area and see a weird boy, and a girl screaming about god knows what. Looking at the two, Mifune would sit against a tree. Picking up a small branch, Mifune would begin to whittle.]

"..."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Takeo would walk to Mifune letting Shiro think to herself for a while.

"Hello there and welcome."

He would extend his hand out.

"Would you like to join my clan?"
Back to top Go down
Mifune
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Mifune

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 am

[Now crossing his legs, Mifune had no intension on standing. Shaking Takeo's hand, Mifune would continue to whittle. Feeling a clammy feeling on his hand, Mifune would look at Takeo with abit of a confused look. Unfortunately, Mifune was a man of little words.]

"...hmm..."

[It seemed that Takeo had his sanity but that display against that foreign water fellow made Mifune have his second thoughts. Adjusting his grip on the small blade he was holding, Mifune would finish his sculpture. It was simply a wooden bird. Tossing it to Takeo, Mifune would reach for a toothpick, stick it in his mouth, and begin to chew on it. They were located in his front right pocket.]
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:36 pm

"What a creative person you are my boy."

Takeo would said after catching the wooden bird and examining it.

"If that was a yes stick out your right palm so I can share the symbol of your fellow comrades."

He would look at Shiro.

"Come here my poor girl and tell us why you weeping."
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 pm

She would walk over to the two guys.

"My big brother went off to fight what might be a losing battle and I can't help him. I feel useless."

She would drop some more tears.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:03 pm

"If you join me I can help you so you will never feel useless again. Just do what I told Mifune to do. Stick out your right palm so you can have the clan symbol."

Takeo would with for the two genins to make their decision.
Back to top Go down
Mifune
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Mifune

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:58 pm

[Mifune would cross his arms. He wasn't completely understanding what this whole clan was about. Standing to his feet, Mifune would adjust his Master Sheathe and raise an eyebrow.]

"What exactily am I signing up for..?"
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 am

"How would you like to protect everything you love but you feel you don't have enough power. I can help you get that power but only if you truly want to have this power. If not then you can just found your own way and I will let you walk away with no problem. So the choice is up to you two."

Takeo would look at Mifune to Shiro and wait with both of his hands out.
Back to top Go down
Mifune
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Mifune

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 pm

[Pausing at the words that have been said, Mifune's eyebrows would seem to crinkle with anger. He didn't like being lied to. Taking off the Master Sheathe, Mifune would hold it up as it thudded on the ground. He was leaning on it, it was about the same size he was.]

"I don't believe you have the power that you say you do...."
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Trying to learn self control and manners; Being Nice; Showing his true self

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:41 am

Valentine Fell From The Sky out of nowhere and just laid there in pain but enjoying the way the way the sky looked that night

"Sorry About that guys.... That technique is to wild for me, i wont be trying it again anytime soon"
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 am

The demon would look at the boy who land.

"Come my child. Would you care listening to my offer?"

He would look at Mifune.

"Care for me to show you."
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Trying to learn self control and manners; Being Nice; Showing his true self

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Valentine stood up, His eyes alternating between both of his Sharingan, he walked up to the the boy that just spoke to him

"You... That Dark power inside you, tell me just what the hell it is before i join you... And where is that gun i gave you before?"

Valentine looked at the sky a little, he thought a little, he knew that two demon like powers in one place only end in destruction...
Back to top Go down
Mifune
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Mifune

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 am

[Mifune was enraged with the fact the he almost accepted demonic powers. He was a natural born exorcist. And he was now going to do his job. Suddenly, a light blue aura would begin to surround Mifune. This aura could tear demonic powers and spirits from an individual with ease. Mifune would toss his Master Sheathe in the air. It would hail Kitanas.]

"...this is going to be your end Demon.."
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 pm

(Just letting you all know this will not have happened before Oblivion's Crypt was opened. At the moment, it's not open and only people with keyblades can get in, as well as you need to go through each floor to reach this one, no skipping.)
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Shiro would step in front of Takeo.

"No, stop."

She would turn to face him.

"I accept your power. I want to be stronger to protect everyone."

She would stick her right hand out and get on one knee with her head bow.
Back to top Go down
Mifune
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Mifune

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 pm

[The Kitanas would land randomly hilt upwards. They would hurt no one as they stuck into the ground. Unfortunately, Mifune had already begun his full on assault on Takeo. His aura would grow bigger each second.]

"...Shiro...if you do this, I'll have to kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:01 am

The demon would say a quick spell to put up a barrier between them and Mifune. He would say another spell and a purple snake would crawl around his hand. He would place that hand on Shiro hand and the snake would crawl to her right should and bite her. A mark would appear and begin to glow after the demon finish the spell.

"Now Shiro show them the power you will use to protect your love ones."

With that the demon would take down the barrier and let Shiro free.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Valentine instantly got pissed he jumped as far as he could coincidentally landing on Mifune's Sword pinning it to the ground since his full weight was on it. He then Pointed his gun straight towards Shiro's Head

"All of you take a fucking seat right fucking now and calm the fuck down." Valentine Then shook his head regretting the excessive profanity "You guys will not fight here You will talk this all over, And also Takeo, I shall join you...."
Back to top Go down
Mifune
Genin Of The Forest
Genin Of The Forest
Mifune

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:06 pm

[Unfortunately for Valentine, the sword he landed on was one of the most ignorant thing he could do. Mifune's aura was at its max. 15feet in diameter around him. Looking at the three fools, Mifune would hold a one handed sign and take a sword from the ground.]

"...looks like I'll need some help..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Senju
Lunar Genin
Lunar Genin
Tyler Senju

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Spawning from a nearby tree, Tyler would imerge from the trunk. Walking next to Mifune, Tyler would smile and place his hand on Mifune's shoulder. Tyler and Mifune were great childhood friends. Hundreds of wood pillars 5 feet around would raise around the field. He was in controll of the battlefield as of now.

"Mifune my friend...you called..?"
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:06 am

The demon would teleport Valentine in front of him and like Shiro chant the two spells and the snake would bite the Uchiha in the right shoulder. Valentine woulf have marks on his body but the marks will be only visionable on the right side of his face due to his clothes and his chakra would show bright red. Shiro would have marks on her too and her chakra would show bright pink.

"Now my comrades, show them your power."
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:02 am

Shiro would look at the two dudes and started to get angry at them.

"You guys are nothing but bullies. How can you just choose to kill someone for no reason. All he want to do is make us stronger so we can help and protect our love ones but y'all just want to destory him. Well I won't let you kill him without taking me down first. So bring it on."

Shiro would walk a few feet away from the demon boy and waited for the fight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).   Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Susanoo Let Us Finish What We Started(Valentine, Mifune, & Shiro).
Page 1 of 1