Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Gathering the troops I_vote_lcapGathering the troops I_voting_barGathering the troops I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Gathering the troops I_vote_lcapGathering the troops I_voting_barGathering the troops I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Gathering the troops

Go down 
+4
Kitana Yayoi
Silver
Ryoka Hakubi
Slade Hyuga
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Gathering the troops Empty
PostSubject: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 am

Slade had sent message for a group of ninja he felt would be the best candidates to protect the village.
Back to top Go down
Ryoka Hakubi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ryoka Hakubi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Making Friends

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:26 am

^Ryoka would enter Oblivion's Crypt shivering. This place was creepy. She could sense, feel, and even see the dead. She was so caught up in walking while trying to drown out everything else, she hadn't noticed Slade until she had bumped into him. And when she did, she couldn't help but scream.^

"WAAAAH! Please don't eat meeee!"

^She covered her head and knelled down, hoping whatever was in front of her would just go away.^
Back to top Go down
Silver
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Silver

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 am

Silver entered a bit behind Ryoka, Byakugan already active. His cheerful demeanor seemed to be missing today. When he spotted Ryoka and Slade he smiled only a bit.

"Hey Slade-sensei. Sorry we couldn't finish training. Hey Ryoka-chan, it's been a while."

He wasn't as hyper active as normal anyway. It seemed something had changed Silver.
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 am

"Great, that kid again."

-Kitana wasn't thrilled to see Silver, finding him to still be annoying like the first time they had met. But she was ecstatic to see her pseudo-little sister Ryoka.-

"Imouto! Where have you been? (lol, my bad, couldn't resist) I've been worried sick about you."

-Kitana put a hand on the shivering girls back, hoping that she'd look up and see that she was amongst others now and didn't need to be scared.-

"Hello Slade-sama. What were we called here for?"
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am

A small static field would crackle over the group. From around a corner, Gintama would emerge with his sage like visage and calm aura. He seemed to be more composed than usual as he took in the sight of Oblivion's Crypt. Whatever they were summoned for must have been serious, so he didn't joke around. Besides, seeing the Diamond Village destroyed before your very eyes tends to make you think about life a bit more. He wanted to kill whoever was responsible for it. That much was all he could think of.

"Sup everyone. What's on the agenda for today?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:34 am

Raven would seem to float down behind the group of people and cross his arms. He would scowl at the group and Slade. Raven was finished with his so called training agenda with Slade. He was thinking about the deal Shadow had offered him. But he still wanted to help.

"Slade...who are these kids you bring here..?"
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Gintama's sight caught Raven before he was all the way within the groups range. He watched as he descended down and gave his snark greeting. Gintama sighed deeply, seeing that some things just didn't change.

"Hi to you too Raven. Looks like you still haven't grown much from when we fought."

(And didn't you make Special Jonin? D:<)

Gintama stood up straight and cracked his neck, a small surge of electricity flowing over his body. Edge's training was beautiful.

"So why are you in a bad mood today? Or better yet, why come here? This isn't somewhere everyone will stroke your ego."
Back to top Go down
Edge X
Anbu of the New Terrace
Anbu of the New Terrace
Edge X

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:50 pm

"Settle down, both of you."

Edge's appearance was followed by the booming of thunder, meaning he had most likely just come from the Thunderbolt. The sound had been transported with him as he entered Oblivion's Crypt. After a moment, he looked around and scoffed.

"So this is it huh? A rag tag team of genin, the only two of you looking to be any good being Raven and Gintama." He looked towards Slade. "I hope you've got a damn good plan Slade. We're going to need a miracle to pull this off. Especially with Kyo...Koutokage-sama off doing shit knows what."

Edge couldn't hide the fact that he was a bit pissed that their so called 'leader' had up and vanished on them without a trace and without saying anything. The Diamond had been destroyed for God's sake and he still hadn't shown his face. He had lost a lot of respect for the man he once called a best friend.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:12 am

"Kyo's doing what needs to be done at the moment. He asked me to gather and train the recruits, and you are just the person to help me out. I'm planning a training camp for the chunin and below. We shall split them into two groups. Raven, Silver, and Ryoka shall train with me (since nobody responded to the original training sessions). While you take care of Gin and Kitana."

Slade knew that they had to get as much training as possible before Kyo brought back the Diamond village. Because who knew how long he could keep it hidden in the Crypt.

"Now for this training i will give each of you stone weights for your arms and legs. we also need healers to be trained as well. I know a great deal about the human body but that can only do so much without the proper touch and chakra control."

As he spoke to the group he made sure to keep in mind that though he wasn't the Kage yet he was the closest thing the village had until Kyo returned. So he would have to make sure that they were kept safe while they trained in seclusion.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:31 am

As the group was starting to come together, Slade's keyblade would suddenly appear. The blade began to glow and a giant keyhole of light would appear beneath the group. In a flash, the group was surrounded by omnipotent colors, the area seeming more like an aura of clouds than anything else. The light of the keyhole spread until it covered everything, including the surrounding aura before the blinding light began to fade. Once it was gone, they would be standing in a completely different area.

Gathering the troops Kh2-wo10

On a gust of wind, the words Twilight Town would be spelled out to the group before vanishing like smoke with the chiming of the giant clock tower in the distance. They were standing in front of what appeared to be a train station. Slade's keyblade would stop glowing, indicating that there was no way back now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the troops   Gathering the troops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering the troops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Oblivion's Crypt Risen :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: