Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The escape of the lava pools I_vote_lcapThe escape of the lava pools I_voting_barThe escape of the lava pools I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The escape of the lava pools I_vote_lcapThe escape of the lava pools I_voting_barThe escape of the lava pools I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The escape of the lava pools

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arzores
Deceased
Deceased
Arzores

Cool points : 0

The escape of the lava pools Empty
PostSubject: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 pm

"Ten long years i was stuck there....... Ten.... My soul tattered and shredded from the heat..."

Arzores looked to his left and than his right there was no wind down here but he felt a cool breeze.

"What is this..... The burning it has stopped.."

He looked at his left hand and it was burning with high intensity.

"How is this happening.." he said to himself.

"I'm being summoned.."

With a huge burning sensation in his right are and upper right half and he lurched forward and he felt a bang head toward Lord Shadows tower. With another surge of power he lurched up and he felt his legs lift up and he was ten feet out of the lave. The souls lashed out at him trying to grab him but he blinked out of the way. Two guards tried to grab him and throw him back. He cut the left ones throat and blinked through the other one killing him instantly. He was weak and numb he trudged on to find his savior.
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Job/hobbies : God of beasts and war

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Darkryi stood at the edge of the world glowing gleaming with his armor of gods on him, the orange lights going everywhere and he kept chanting.

"..."

He stared down and pointed a soul was coming Arzores master assassin son of Corvo Attano wielder of the outsiders powers he smiled gently barring teeth.
Back to top Go down
Arzores
Deceased
Deceased
Arzores

PostSubject: Re: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm

There stood this huge leviathan, he didn't know what to think so his tattered soul just moved on he climbed to the edge of the cliff and got up.

"....What are you...?"
"Never mind i don't have time with you i have vengeance to seek.."

Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:33 pm

He grabbed the little soul, and sent a blast of orange energy into him.

"You will hold your tongue my little assassin..."

He threw him down to the ground and shrink-ed to normal human size.

"Your job kill Kidd-Reaper and release my brother and sister... In return i will offer shadow my soul to take for your body to have.. Now go.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 pm

As Azores was freed from the burning pools of eternal lava, a dark essence, a fog, would loom over the area. In Shadow's realm, anything could be achieved if willed. A large crimson aura would seem to erupt from the bowels of the fog.

"...Mutiny..."

Shadow's icy voice would creep, screech, and echo through out the caverns. Masqueraded behind the fog, Shadow's eyes would glow bright as his anger escalated. He would unsheathe his trusty blade and begin to pour his chakra into it.

"Rosary..let's return a lost soul to its rightful home.."

The solidified blade would begin to glow white hot and elongate like a whip of sorts. Cracking the whip against the ground, Shadow would smile and reveal his demonic intentions as the whip sliced through the earth like butter.
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Darkryi's wings moved and he felt a disturbance in his plan.

"Shadow...."

He flew down and landed next to him with a large swing of his tail he smacked him away to the outer wall.

"You will not ruin my plan!!!!!!"

He prepared for a fight
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:20 pm

As the tail flew twards him with impressive speed, Shadow's grin of insanity would remain. Unfortunately for this creature, none can surpass Shadow's sight. With a flick of his wrist the white hot steel whip would snap up and through the mass of flesh and bone, the rather large tail would be severed and fly inches above his head, and into the ocean of lava behind him. He couldn't seem to get this devilish grin off of his face.

"...the punishment of mutiny... Is presumably death..."

Shadow's essence would seem to float over the pools, soon following the fog, up to eye level with the creature. Shadow's white hot whip, would evolve into an elongated Bone Scythe. Shadow's Scythe was twice the size of himself but it was used in the reaping of immortal creatures such like this. He would caress Rosary. He loved her. But she had work to do.

"Rosary. How shall we finish this, my love..?"

The escape of the lava pools 2samsly
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 pm

He grinned just shook his head a narrowed all 8 eyes towards shadow.

"Do you enjoy being full of yourself...?"

He looked behind him and his tail grew back he stood upright and a bluish purple flame appeared in his hand. He extended it towards shadow. Shadow was picked up and suspended in air.

"Do you know what this is...?"

Shadow didn't seem to be effected.

"I will give you one last chance to leave, before Me brother and sister and i kill you."

He dropped shadow and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The escape of the lava pools   The escape of the lava pools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The escape of the lava pools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: District 3 :: The Lava Pools-
Jump to: