Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Forming The Master Race I_vote_lcapForming The Master Race I_voting_barForming The Master Race I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Forming The Master Race I_vote_lcapForming The Master Race I_voting_barForming The Master Race I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Forming The Master Race

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinok
Antagonist
Antagonist
Shinok

Cool points : 1

Forming The Master Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming The Master Race   Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 am

He hurled a bolt at Ciron and shouted.

"Stop!! You fool your time of testing is near but now with him.." He pointed to Corvo and waved his hand sending Ciron to the training fields.
Back to top Go down
Ciron
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ciron

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Forming The Master Race   Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 am

The light was bright and painful it took him awhile to adjust and the air was wonderful he hadn't breathed in century's but the light was unbearable. He looked down at his hands he clenched a fist repeatedly and than looked up Shinok stood over him grinning he stood and looked past Shinok a man stood leaning his anger boiled and he leaped toward him and pinned him to the ground.

"Who are you!!"

He shouted but was thrown to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Corvo

Corvo

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Royal protector

PostSubject: Re: Forming The Master Race   Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:21 am

Corvo enter mist swirling off his over coat he walked slowly to Shinok and stood my his side.

*To all who don't know Corvo Arzores and Sorco are the assassins formed by Shinok to carry out his will and doing.

"Sir.. The east and west villages have fallen and are ready for invasion.." He spoke through his mask the trouble and effort it took to speak could be heard through it. He walked over to a pillar and stood there He was flipping his blade waiting for the response.
Back to top Go down
Shinok
Antagonist
Antagonist
Shinok

Cool points : 1

PostSubject: Forming The Master Race   Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 pm

He stood up and yawned his back stung from a recent battle and it was becoming harder to control his mortal from. The pain was extreme even for a god and his both writhed in pain, He stood up and decided to let out for today was the day.

The air became hotter and expanded moisture began to form and within a blink of an eye a flash went off and he stood in true form his Primordial form like the ones that came before he felt god and looked at his hand the orange coursed through him he smirked and went to a vat of black liquid.

"Now for the final ingredient.."He thought to himself and he plucked a piece of his skin off. It fell into the vat with a splash and the liquid went orange and glowed with power and the skeleton formed a promethean a prime species he laughed and it crawled out of the vat and landed with a thud.

"Time to put you to the test little one.." He smirked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forming The Master Race   Forming The Master Race I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forming The Master Race
Page 1 of 1