Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A worthy opponent  I_vote_lcapA worthy opponent  I_voting_barA worthy opponent  I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A worthy opponent  I_vote_lcapA worthy opponent  I_voting_barA worthy opponent  I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A worthy opponent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciron
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ciron

Cool points : 0

A worthy opponent  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A worthy opponent    A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:49 pm

He swirled around and walked away feeling the strange presence he just shrugged it off another contract fulfilled he thought to himself as he removed his glove and fiddled with the mark on his hand it burned glowing signalling life essence in the area he turned and tilted his head the carbon was spiking and something was wrong grievance flew into his palm the blade was sparked with energy he than waited for a move of some sort as he expected.
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A worthy opponent  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A worthy opponent    A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:54 pm

As the dust would clear, Ciron would be standing next to his crater, though Gintama would be nowhere to be seen. Now upon closer inspection, he would notice all of the ground around him sparking, though no chakra signature could be felt. The crater itself would seem to be building and whining with the potential energy of a lightning storm. The magnetism in the area was growing off the charts if the signs of floating stones and building carbon was anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Ciron
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ciron

A worthy opponent  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A worthy opponent    A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:58 pm

He tilted his head to the left and reached for Mustang but hesitated he saw the energy and thought about how much power Gin really had in him, he than reached for grievance and fiddled with the hilt than with a quick flash he flung it at Gin and within a quick second he appeared next to him and Mustang charged with energy he pulled the trigger.

"...."

he waited for the dust to settle.
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A worthy opponent  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A worthy opponent    A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Gintama figured he was the strong silent type. It didn't matter. At the end of the day, everyone was one in the same. With a simple hand motion, a small display of electricity would flash over Gintama, before his visage wavered and then settled as if nothing had happened. His right hand sparked for a second longer before he remained still, awaiting Ciron.

"There, the first move." Gin simply called.
Back to top Go down
Ciron
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ciron

A worthy opponent  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A worthy opponent    A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:01 am

He tilted his head and just stared at the man from across the way.

"...."

(This figure can't talk due to a vow of silence taken way back when.)

He grabbed Grievance and fiddled with the hilt twirling it back and forth he than grabbed it and pointed it at the man and motioned him to commence the fight.
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Gintama Simonova

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A worthy opponent  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A worthy opponent    A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Gintama entered the arena with a stoic expression. It had been some time since he had done any one on one battling. He spent most of his time meditating nowadays, and awaiting the return of the Diamond Kage, Kyo. Regardless, he would attempt to whip himself back into shape with some exercise. A lot of people were getting ahead of themselves and a little moral reminder of the hierarchy was always in short supply.

"Yo." Gintama called as he noticed Ciron. "Looking for an opponent I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Ciron
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Ciron

A worthy opponent  Empty
PostSubject: A worthy opponent    A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

He walked into the arena feeling alive and well he tilted his head a bit, and cracked his neck he leaned against a pillar and pulled out Mustang and fiddled with her he than sat there waiting for this so called worthy opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A worthy opponent  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A worthy opponent    A worthy opponent  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A worthy opponent
Page 1 of 1