Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Ranking Exam. I_vote_lcapRanking Exam. I_voting_barRanking Exam. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Ranking Exam.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Ken's Telepathy wasn't as amazing as he played it out to be. His Telepathy wouldn't be able to get through the barrier that he had made, so Ken would speak again. Grabbing onto the Kid's collar with his Relik arm, Ken would pull him face to face with him.

-If it wasn't for Shadow Uchiha, you would be watching my horde devour your organs.. But.. I have more important things to do..-

Lifting him off of the ground, Ken's stony face would show a hint of rage. His grip would tighten. Ken would stare deep into his eyes as he paused. After speaking, Ken would toss the newest member of the Spl. Jounin squad on his ass.

-You are to become a Special Jounin.. Find me when you can best me. Then we can talk..-
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:58 pm

He had not been effected by the blast he actually enjoyed the feel of the heat and the sound, but the noise was unbearable he quickly healed his ear drums, and he felt kens mind pressing against his he figured this was an attack so he set up seals and barriers against ken.

"Speak normally qonaviek..."
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Ken would raise an eyebrow as the kid made it out of the tunnel without the little surprise. Moments later and miles away but getting closer rapidly, the earth would erupt with a large inferno. The Drais (spiders) would begin to explode deep within the miles and miles of tunneling that led to the Battlefield. 50 foot walls of fire were randomly erupting from the ground around the perimeter of the battlefield as Ken crossed his arms. To the naked eye, it would look like Ken had nothing in his ears, but in reality, his eardrums were lined with the incredibly thin webbing of the Drais, for explosive purposes. Large waves of sound would whip throughout the battlefield. The explosions would create large tremors in the earth and cause Rahotekon to most likely lose his balance. Ken's jacket would flap in the wind created from the explosions. Rahotekon's eardrums had most likely ruptured, causing temporary loss of hearing and bleeding. Ken would speak, but his voice wasn't heard due to the explosions. Soon after he spoke, the explosions would stop immediately. Uncrossing his arms and cracking his knuckles, Ken would begin to walk slowly towards Rahotekon. Ken would speak to Rahotekon through Telapathy as he stopped a few feet in front of him.

*-Don't bite off more than you can chew kid.-*
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:51 pm

He would roll over and look the bug in the eyes it would try to pounce but he would roll and cut it through the middle with his ax he would let out a roar his face would contort turning into a skull for an instant and it would return to normal.

"That wasn't normal....."

He would than melt into the ground and appear outside the insects he would look at Ken and he would growl. His cheeks would glow with an amber light as fire would try to escape his mouth. He would clench his fists and his aura would brighten flames curling off his hands turning the sand below him into class he would walk forward and shatter it.

"Ken give me all you got..!!"

He would scream while drawing his ax and left hidden blade the chain on it rattling he would wait for Ken's attack.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:34 am

(You don't have a firearm anywhere in your Weapon List. I'll let it slide but next time, it will be your life.)

With advanced reflexes, given to him by the Leech coursing through his veins, Ken would crouch and rotate 45 degrees to his left with daunting speeds, avoiding the bullet with ease. In that same burst of movement, Ken would swing his right arm towards Rahotekon's anckles. Not aiming to harm, Ken would grab onto Rahotekon's anckle and flip him up-side down as he stood from his crouched position.

-Shadow.. Why do you leave me with children..?-

Ken would toss Rahotekon to his left, into the large tunnel with his army of incredibly deadly creatures. If he was lucky enough, he wouldn't land on a Kaal. Their entire body is nothing but razor sharp bone structures. He was lucky, or had a very manipulative Proctor, because he would hit the ground with a thud. Surrounded by thousands of tire-sized spider-like creatures, if he was smart, he would notice that there wasn't anything else in the tunnel for a reason. They all left, or were commanded to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 pm

He would look at the bugs and a shiver went through his spine but he shrugged it off. His senses were strong and he could sense that would only be a big deal in a enormous amount. He would walk forward his skin would melt a black goo would create a puddle and I soul would try to escape he would close the portal with a flick of his wrist the bone cracking the sun making it whiter.

"If you say so...."

He would disappear into the air the black liquid seeping into the ground he would seem to be dead when he appeared to the left of Ken his entire skull would be visible the sinew and muscles gleaming red in the sunlight he would pull out his left like his robes following he would pull out mustang being fully charged he would aim and take the shot.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Three rather large tomé would be seen materializing behind Ken's right shoulder. As the sand blew gently across the two of them, Ken would clench his right fist; the earth beneath him would rumble and quake. The Kikaichū would seem to crawl out of the tunnel behind Ken in mass numbers. Soon, a million Kikaichū would take to the skys, blocking most of the hot sun from burning Ken's sensitive flesh. He would lock eyes with the man as the Kikaichū would still be pouring out of the hole.

-I'm your proctor. You swing first.-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:48 pm

He would just laugh and his eyes would darken, the left side of his face would melt off exposing the skeletal structure of his face the rows of long sharp teeth his eye sockets empty he would draw his ax.

"Give me all you got........!"

He would draw fire from his mouth and leave it resting in his palm.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Ken would scowl and mumble to himself about babysitting. Rubbing his bald chin, Ken would clench his fist in front of himself, a soft sparkle would seem to come from his fist. He would look at the man as a large craters a few feet in all directions of Ken would materialize without warning. Ken would smile as his right arm transformed. Cloaked in a crimson mass of muscle for the interior of the arm, then a second coat of golden armor would cover his entire right arm and shoulder. Dust from the craters would now begin settle as Ken waited for the man to take the hint.

-Now don't cry when I break you..-
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:29 pm

He would turn to the kid and just smile. His eyes would burn like the sun he would simply just speak.

"I'm here for a ranking exam, will you give it to me?"

He waited for the reply.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Ken would find himself tunneling onto the surface of the Judgement Battlefield. Of course he had a few Kaal to do all of the digging for him. Ken would walk out of the the hole with his arms crossed. He figured Shadow had called him there for a reason.

-What is it you want kid.. I haven't got all day..-
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:28 pm

He would enter the wasteland he would pick up the sand and rub it in his hands it felt and looked like his skin. He felt at home here he would remove his mask exposing the rows of of long sharp teeth. He would sit down and meditate. Waiting for the person to give him an exam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Exam.   Ranking Exam. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking Exam.
Page 1 of 1