Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_vote_lcapMastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_voting_barMastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_vote_lcapMastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_voting_barMastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* Empty
PostSubject: Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated*   Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:56 am

Your mastery sheet is your player's stat sheet. For Mylania, the mastery is where you list all your abilities and how well you can do them from your chakra types to how fast you can move. Here, you post what you know of your Kekkei Genkai (if you have one), every power you've obtained on Mulania, and any other interesting or vital fun facts about your character.

::The RUBRIC::

+
----
-
Name:

Main elements

Fire Mastery:
Lightning mastery:
Wind Mastery:
Water Mastery:
Darkness mastery:
Earth master:
Light mastery:
Sound Mastery:
Psychic Mastery:

Chakras

Chakra Control:
Chakra Pool:
Spiritual Pressure:
Furyoku:
Soul Wavelength:

Ninja Arts

Kekkei Genkai Mastery:

(Break it down right here)

Taijutsu Mastery:
Genjutsu Mastery:
Ninjutsu Mastery:
Weapon Mastery:
Speed:A-d (X,Z AND other are not obtainable by normal means)
Shinigami Arts Mastery:
Soul Arts Mastery: (Resonance, wavelength, etc.)
Alter Power Mastery:
Alter Type:
Pact Beast:
Mafia Ring:
Ring Class:
Box Weapon, Animal:
Keyblade Attribute:
Mark of Mastery: (Yes, No)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Traits

Main elements(Here each person shall post every element they use and Post the amount of mastery you have over the Chakra nature of each element and overall knowledge of the element.)

Fire Mastery:
Lightning mastery:
Wind Mastery:
Water Mastery:
Darkness mastery:
Earth master:
Light mastery:
Sound Mastery:
Psychic Master:

Chakras (Here you would post your mastery over each type of chakra you use. your different types of chakra pools should be gauged by the following; Below average,average,above average,and massive)

Chakra control: (This is the amount of control you have over your chakra. The less control you have,the more chakra you use. Shinobi must train REALLY hard to get this up there so keep that in mind.)

Chakra pool: (This is the amount of chakra you have at your disposal. Remember EVERYONE uses chakra regardless of rank and class)

Spiritual Pressure:(This is a conversion of chakra so that you may be able to use shinigami arts and Zanpaktou.)

Furyoku: (This is another chakra conversion. This one is used to control your guardian spirits)

Ninja Arts(Here you post any and all types of arts you use this includes; soul weapons,magic,and shinigami arts such as;hados,and kidos.

Kekkei Genkai Mastery: (This is your blood limit powers. such as shringan,byakugan etc)

Taijutsu mastery: (This is a physical type of fighting shinobi use)

Genjutsu mastery: (These are illusionary arts.)

Ninjutsu mastery: (These are the most commonly used arts. They mostly use elements and what not)

Weapon Mastery:(This is how much you can control,wield,and fight with weapons)

Amount of Speed: (Please graph your speed by the letters D-X. D being average and X being unreal.)

Shinigami arts Mastery: (This is your knowledge over the powers of a shinigami.This includes Hado, Kido, Shikai, and Bankai)

Genin mastery should not exceed 15% in anything

Chuunin mastery should not exceed 25% in anything

Spcial jounin mastery should not exceed 35% in anything

Jounin mastery should not exceed 60% in anything

Anbu mastery should not exceed 80% in anything

Sannin mastery is a very gray area. This is not rank,but since you have reached this rank your mastery will be evaluated by the higher up.

I must advise that you be modest. Once you hit 100%, you can't learn anything else with that. Also, if you use more types of chakra than those listed, please list them and your mastery of them. Make sure to separate the above chakras from the ones you add, probably in Kekkei Genkai, but if they're not, then post them under the rest of the chakras.

I know this is a lot, but if you break your powers down into basic parts, it'll go a lot quicker. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down

Mastery Rap Sheet Rubric *Updated*
Page 1 of 1