Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Return I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Return I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Return I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Return I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Return I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Return I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Return I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Return I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Return I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Return I_vote_lcapThe Return I_voting_barThe Return I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Alistair would sit in the middle of the nearly decimated field, tasting the various flavours of energy that have been left here and watching the afterimages reenact the battles.

"Hm. This is quite odd. Being back after... whatever the fuck happened. I wonder what I will do now. There's no responsiblity for me to go back to, no real reason for me to be tied down. What to do?"

Alistair ponders, closing his eyes and beginning his deep breathing exercises.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 am

<Shadow's essence would warp through space and time and appear near Alistair in a twist in the dimensional blanket. Soon after, his body would materialize near Alistair. Shadow had his light combat armor on and anticipated battle. His Eternal Mongekyou would analyze Alistair.>

"Well, well, well.. Alistair Slade.."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Alistair would open his eye, keeping his breathing slow and deep. The energy gathering before him in a slow spiral tasted familiar. A smile crosses his face. Once Shadow materialized before him, he would merely nod his head.

"Shadow. You look no worse for the wear, and I can sense your power having grown. So, pray tell, what are you here for?"

Having known Shadow for quite some time, Alistair would stand and activate his ring, the flame glowing brighter than when he left. He would then establish an auric field around the field, making sure they weren't bothered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 pm

<Shadow's brow would crinkle slightly as he focused his attention towards Alistair's ring. He would snicker and then let a slight smile run across his face. Cracking his knuckles, Shadow would simply stand and wait for Alistair to commence the battle.>

"My power has grown exponentially since the last time we met.. Mylania is mine now, Alistair.. The question is, what are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Alistair would cock his head to the side, snickering as he did.

"If I am unwelcome, merely say so, but I have just as much right to be here as anyone else. Even you, Shadow. Do I have to prove that my place here is deserved or are you going to keep me here just for the fuck of it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:28 pm

<Shadow would laugh to himself. His Eternal Mongekyou Sharingan would seem to swirl in his sockets as he studied Alistair.

"Prove to me your strength.. Then you will be judged.."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Alistair would smile. He would bring his hands together with force, sending a propulsion wave forth and essentially setting the tone for the ensuing battle.

"Fair enough."

Alistair begins to gather energy into the palm of his hand, swirling as it does and condensing itself into a ball of light.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 am

<Shadow would smile as Alistair gathered his energy. Crossing his arms, he would simply stare down, and study Alistair's movements.>

"..you may begin whenever you feel fit.."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 am

Alistair takes a deep breath, and the ball of light rockets forth. As it travels toward Shadow, it multiplies its own mass by the energy it gathers between their distances. Though, the mass wasn't the only thing it was gaining from the energy.

Let's see what his next move will be. That will determine how the move itself effects him.

Alistair thinks to himself as he watches Shadow's contemplation.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 am

<As the burst of light progressed towards Shadow, he would watch as a ball of blackened flame would seem to ignite inside of the ball of energy. The Amaterasu would eat away at Alistair's attack, due to its Chakra stripping tendencies.>

"Continue."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Alistair would smile and snaps his fingers. The ball would begin to swirl inward on itself as the Amaterasu would begin to eat away, creating a vortex and swallowing it into oblivion. Then the vortex spews for a white flame that lashes directly for Shadow.

"It tastes you now, Shadow."

Alistair raises his hand and seven small energy orbs begin to swirl about it, each one a different colour. As each second that passes, they rotate faster and a high pitch frequency is emitted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:57 am

<As the ball of light absorbed Shadow's Amaterasu, he would chuckle to himself. It seems Alistair had a few new moves up his sleeves. Shadow's folded arms would fall to his sides, the ground around him would seem to vaporize as he had released his intricate Chakra Signature. The white flame that was randomly lashed outwards would seem to writhe and hesitate for a second as it stopped before reaching Shadow. Surges of Ebony and Crimson lightning would surge throughout the ball of light and the flame. Suddenly, the ball of light would vaporize and defuse. The Chakra had been neutralized, and therefore can not be controlled again. This was Shadow's new form of Amaterasu. It was stronger, hotter, faster, and deadlier. Amaterasu Lightning.>

"...someone has been training.. But so have I.."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Alistair would smile to himself. Shadow had indeed gotten stronger, the look in his even confirming it for Alistair.

"Then may we begin."

Alistair dashes forward, keeping his body low and his speed even. Since Shadow would simply neutralize distance attacks, the best would essentially be close quarters. Something Alistair knew all too well.

"Want to know something I've learned while I was away, Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 pm

<Shadow's Eternal Mongekyou Sharingan would forsee Alistair's movements before he made them. Close combat wasn't really his weak point. As Alistair drew closer, Shadow did nothing but await for the punishment Alistair was about to dish out. Seconds before Alistair reached him, Shadow's Mongekyou would sink into his skull, and a dense fog would seem to enclose around the battlefield.>

"Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Alistair launch himself off of the ground, shifting his density and sailing through Shadow's chest. This would send immense amounts of pain through his entire nervous system however not kill him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 am

<As Alistair fell right into Shadow's little trap, he could do nothing but feel the backlash of Shadow's attack. As Alistair went sailing into Shadow's chest, he would fly right through him. Shadow's chest, head, and arms would seem to rapidly turn into a black smoke/fog. This was another one of Shadow's genjutsu.>

"Fall.."

(dice roll: 2-3)

<As Alistair flew threw the smokey haze that once was Shadow Uchiha, his vision would begin to white out. Not to the extent of total blindness, but it prohibited Alistair from using his peripheral vision.>

(dice roll: 4-5)

<The smoke that Alistair launched himself through, would slowly solidify his muscle tendons. He was slowly being petrified.>

(dice roll: 6)

<The smoke that Alistair flew threw would instantly react with his Chakra Signature and begin to liquify his skin slowly. This process was extremely painful and paralyzing. Shadow would have time to cast hundreds of additional layers onto the same Genjutsu that had already been cast, making it virtually inescapable.

(dice roll: 1)

<Alistair would fly through the smoke unscathed. Giving him time to strike the now vulnerable Shadow.>

Shadow Uchiha carried out 1 launched of one Dice :
The Return Dice4
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:52 am

((btw heres the code for the dice roller)

[roll="Dice"](a number. How many dices you want to roll)[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Alistair would land, cracking his neck.

"Interesting. Genjutsu is an enemy of phasing. Noted."

Alistair would then look to Shadow, and place his hand before him. Taking a deep inhale, he would then smile.

"Cyclone Repulse."

An immense amount of energy burst from his hand, as it would draw near him, it would begin to spin ferociously, forming a spearhead.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:52 am

<Alistair would not begin to feel the affects of the petrification just yet. This Genjutsu took time to settle into the brain. As he came ever closer towards Shadow, He would seem to wait for the attack again.>

"Just give it a minute.. If you last that long.."

<As Alistair approached Shadow, a jet black skeletal system would protect the entire left part of his body. This was not even a fraction of Shadow's True Susano'o, but yet, it would be enough for the job. The left arm of his Susano'o would lunge forwards and palm Alistair's attack. The impact made Shadow slide on the dirt. He went about 20 feet back before slowing to a halt. His eyebrow would rise.>

"Not bad.. I see you have enough power to put a dent into the Skeletal System of my Susano'o.."

<Shadow was indeed correct. After the aftermath of the attack, there was a considerably large chunk of bone missing in the left palm of Shadow's Susano'o. This was an impressive feat, even for an upper ranked Shinobi. That piece of evidence gave Shadow enough information on Alistair. He was indeed powerful. Shadow would wait to see how Alistair reacted.>
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 am

Alistair would begin to feel a slight tingle within his limbic system (the most primitive part of his brain), he would shake this off for the moment. As Alistair surveys the damage he committed, he smiles.

"Am impressive weapon. I will make note of it."

Alistair will then snap his fingers, a shining silver skeletal arm would sheath his left arm, the eyes of the skull upon his wrist were blazing red.

"You know, I've took some time in integrating Sistema C.A.I. into doing some pretty amazing feats, one of which, I think you might enjoy."

Alistair would aim his arm for the Sky, a crimson beam fires into the clouds and begins to make a storming swirl. A large red bolt of lightening would shoot downward and strike his fist, he would then form the red lightening around the skeletal arm. Cocking his arm back, he sends the bolt directly for Shadow's chest, knowing the more possible outcome, cloaking his self and beginning to move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm

<Shadow would seem to reach out towards the blast of Lightning like it was something he needed. On impact the Lightning would surge around Shadow's arm and into his body. He absorbed it like it was nothing, due to his Lightning Mastery. Alistair should have remembered that little fact about him. Behind Shadow, a massive 50ft spinal cord would emerge from the ground beneath their feet. The Spinal Cord would connect the left arm and the rib cage and instantly materialize an identical right arm and rib cage. The Skeletal System of The Susano'o had been completely summoned.>

"Please... Humor my Susano'o and bring me a real fight..!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 pm

Alistair would smile as Shadow would reach for the lightening. In that instance, the bolt would separate into a thousand blazing senbon-like needles. Since it happened before Shadow was able to absorb the lightening, it would cause enough damage. Alistair would fully activate Sistema C.A.I., becoming encased in a skeletal-like battle armor, however this was (much like the Susano'o) only the first stage of its development.

"Not a problem. Grant, how you feeling?"

The four-hundred pound tiger would slowly walk from behind his owner, his eyes as red as the Storm Flame, his teeth bared. Grant would take a short inhale and release a tremendous roar that, if Shadow would remember, would use the Storm Flame on a sonar and vibrational level.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:59 am

<Shadow would feel a slight pinch slightly below his collar bone. Two senbon would be lodged into his skin and the other hand full of needles would bounce off of his body armor. Looking surprised, Shadow would crack his knuckles as a thick Muscular System engulfed the Skeletal System. The empty hands of Shadow's Stage 1 Susano'o would be filled with a sword and shield. The Storm Flame roar wouldn't affect Shadow in the slightest, due to the Susano'o's protective properties.>

"Your fighting style is unique to say the least.."

<With incredible speed, the Susano'o with Shadow inside would match Alistair's movements. The right arm, bearing a large 25ft sword of Amaterasu flames, would swing down with rapid speed onwards on Alistair's position. As the flash of the blade was well on its way towards Alistair, hundreds of basketball sized fireballs would shoot from the blade, aiming for Alistair and Grant. On impact with these balls of flame, something like disintegration would occur.>

"You still possess The Storm Flame.. How pathetic.."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Mary was searching for Slade after they finally came from Khruna heaven. Odd thing though. Mary was sure they wasn't gone for that long. There was no way the citadel was gone. As baby Alex walked with his mother, she bit her lips. So just like Vessel, she went wander until she felt two familiar presence.,

-My my. You know, Alex, your father is usually a calm hotheaded fool, and I'm usually the one to calm him down. Looks like I gotta do that again. Remember what we taught you ok?"

Baby Alex nodded his head. Mary picked up her son, and speeded towards Alister energy signature. This was gonna be one hell of a reunion.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Alistair would smile, as a giant orb of red energy would surround him and grant, deflecting all of Shadow's attacks.

"Oh, yes I still possess the Storm Flame. However, I've made it more than my own."

As Alistair would silence, Grant would emerge from the field and become encased with the Storm Flame. Only it would burn much darker than any other flame could, swirling and shifting dangerously. Grant would grow and morph, shaping into something more deadly than a mere tiger. A fragment of the Sistema C.A.I. armor would merge with the shifting mass and grow until it was easily standing thirteen feet over them and then it would take its definite shape.

"I have spent a very long time honing this flame, making it my own while enfusing it with the various flames that I came across, I even merged my fragment of the Phoenix Force with it. But, what really make this flame I now possess so powerful is that it has the properties of every supernatural flame that exists, except one. I introduce you, Shadow, to
La Fiamma Universale.

The Flame would then morph into a humanoid creature of resemblance of a devil, with notches of metal within its skin. It would stare at Shadow and cock its head then looking to Alistair and pointing toward him.

"Yes, Grant, he does possess the final flame we need. But, do not worry, his life will not be needed in order to acquire it."

Alistair would then bring his hands together, and the flame would form dual swords. His breaths would slow, keeping his energy within check, anticipating what Shadow would do.

The Return Dueling-writers1

The Return Spirit_of_Fire_normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next