Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Shadow a word or two? I_vote_lcapShadow a word or two? I_voting_barShadow a word or two? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Shadow a word or two? I_vote_lcapShadow a word or two? I_voting_barShadow a word or two? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Shadow a word or two?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Shadow a word or two? Empty
PostSubject: Shadow a word or two?   Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 pm

He would enter the battlefield through a fiery port he would crack his neck and knuckles sending out loud pops everywhere wind would blow from the east hitting his back. He would standing knowing that Shadow will soon be here too hear his words.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Shadow a word or two?   Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:18 pm

<Shadow would walk onto the battlefield with his hands in his pockets and his eyes fixed on the ground. His long black hair would sway ever so gently in the light breeze.>

"What is it..?"
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow a word or two?   Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:38 pm

He would look at Shadow hate would burn in his eyes he would clench his fists then relax he wasn't here to fight..or was he??

"Shadow I come with a message..."

He would lean in and whisper to him.

"Your time has come..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Shadow a word or two?   Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:28 am

<Shadow would chuckle to himself as he seemed to teleport in front of the messenger. He always took his rage out on the messengers. With raw power and incredible speed, Shadow's right arm would easily have full access to Rahotekon's throat. Lifting him from the earth by his throat, Shadow would close his eyes as 30,000 volts of electricity surged through his palm, into Rahotekon's body. Shadow would make sure the boy was alive long enough to get the information he needed.>

[i]"Now.. Where did you hear that from..?"
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow a word or two?   Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:30 am

He would morph into the ground the shadows obeying him the shock had merely vamped him up and his energy levels where high he would chuckle within the darkness his voiced boomed across the landscape.

"You can't just simply destroy me that easily Shadow... The uprising has started we will release your grip on Mylania and return this land to its peaceful state, the gods have left this world Shadow and you must go with them..."

With that all signs of him would disappear he would have simply vanished among the shadows waiting and listening to shadows every thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow a word or two?   Shadow a word or two? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow a word or two?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: