Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_vote_lcapPKMN Complete Revamp  I_voting_barPKMN Complete Revamp  I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
PKMN Complete Revamp  I_vote_lcapPKMN Complete Revamp  I_voting_barPKMN Complete Revamp  I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

PKMN Complete Revamp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinata Kusanagi
Nocturne Aeterna of The New Age Rogue's
Hinata Kusanagi

Cool points : 1

PKMN Complete Revamp  Empty
PostSubject: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Since the pokemon list was removed along with other important things of lesser consequence now, I'm going to just completely remove it from the site all together and replace it with a similar original idea, however, to a far lesser scale.

The idea is still in formation, but the idea will be more along the lines of having a gauntlet able to store a beast or spirit of a certain type (fire, grass, water, poison, dragon, dark, fairy, etc) that will aid you in battle. As that beast or spirit grows, you will be able to induce the 'Titan' effect, and evolve the creature or spirit into a titan. (Just like regular evolution in pokemon)

The types will all be the same, as will be the weaknesses. The only difference will be that you can have an unlimited number of the beast and spirits, as well as it being a lot less complicated than the pokemon aspect. All of the areas that housed pokemon will be revised to hold the creatures and spirits.

As well, there will be legendary creatures and spirits to fit the locations where the legendary pokemon were supposed to be found.

In addition, the Elite 4 will remain as the predominant spirit/creature users until defeated.

If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions for this aspect, including a name for the creatures as a whole and if they should have specific skill sets, post under here.

(Also, if anyone is against removing the pokemon aspect, you'll have to apologize to those whom had based their stories around the aspect before it was deleted. I will then attempt to resurrect the aspect, but it will take a lot of time and be extremely tedious.)
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:13 am

Wondering, will the spirit creature be able to merge with the owner/beast for enhanced Combat abilities?
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:27 am

I'm in love with this idea. I've never even thought about the way you explained this as Pokemon is... how can I say this... not my area of interest.

If I'm correct, you're using Pokemon in an artifact form...? Am I right...?
Back to top Go down
Hinata Kusanagi
Hinata Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:34 pm

@Slade: I was thinking of that, but I'm not entirely sure how to make that work yet, since this is just the base of an idea. I want everyone else's input on how this aspect should be molded to fit the site.

@Sevyn: That was the initial idea. But just giving everyone more weapons or abilities seems dull. It's up to you all to help decide the direction this idea goes. This is just a base and if you think having it with artifact forms is cool, then we can try to work with that. (Something like Shaman King right?)
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:08 pm

I am so confused right now. What happened to the diamond and the pokemon list? I don't even know what village I'm supposed to be in anymore. Is the New Terrace the Diamond now?
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:18 pm

That's my bad Kitana. The Dominacion Mortelle (Mortal Dominance Region) is the new diamond village. I don't know what has happened with the Pokemon aspect, as I never touched it.

I do however apologize about the change in scenery in what you knew as The Diamond Village. The change was mine to make because there was an emptiness here that needed attention. No attention was being paid towards a better idea, so I acted alone.
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:57 pm

I'll try to adjust then, but everything seems completely different. And it's no one's fault, when the site lost activity, I stopped posting too. So it's everyone's fault there was no activity for a while. I just hope everyone I knew will come back to.

As for the idea for this topic, Hinata (are you Kyo?), I think it will be easy to incorporate if the typing will remain the same. That will at least leave some familiarity with the aspect. However, I'm not sure anyone will want to go trying to find a bunch of random beast and spirits if no one knows what they are, how they look, or what they do.

How about mixing that idea with what Sevyn Tyn said. Maybe everyone can have something like a doll. (Human sized or various sizes.) Then when they find relics, they can insert them into their doll and it will bring it to life with the type (poison, dark, blah blah) of the relic. The doll will be able to fight alongside the person, but when it takes too much damage, it will lose it's power and the relic will need to recharge. Kind of like Zatch Bell almost.
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:59 pm

(Sorry for double posting)

The dolls can even have their own personalities when they are alive, and they could grow through training, just like with us. Maybe even make a ranking system specifically for the dolls.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Kusanagi
Hinata Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Yes I'm Kyo, Kitana, and I think I understand what you're saying. It's a good idea, but before we finalize anything I want to see if anyone else has any input before I start busting my ass to work on a different concept. However, if we do use your idea, I'm going to need you to elaborate more on the rules and how the dolls would work and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Complete Revamp    PKMN Complete Revamp  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PKMN Complete Revamp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Rules and regulations :: Ideas for the website-
Jump to: