Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Rage made manifest I_vote_lcapRage made manifest I_voting_barRage made manifest I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Rage made manifest I_vote_lcapRage made manifest I_voting_barRage made manifest I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Rage made manifest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Rage is a behavior that every person exhibits in some form. Rage is often used to denote hostile/affective/reactive aggression (as distinct from predatory/instrumental/proactive aggression, which by contrast is motivated by a desire to obtain some goal by use of aggression). It denotes aggression where there is anger present, that is motivated by causing some harm to others, and that is characterized by impulsive thinking and a lack of planning.

Rage stems from anger, in that, in certain cases where there is anger present, the ultimate push will create an outrageous occurrence. Many of the effects that stem from anger and how a person reaches the point of expressing rage is a fine line associated with these behavioral tendencies. Much of the behavior experienced from anger has been studied extensively, but most do not know what causes the next step, rage, or why some people go the extra emotional mile. Rage is considered to be an emergency reaction, in which we as humans are pre-wired to possess. Rage tends to be expressed when a person faces a threat to their pride, position, status or dignity.

Hello all...
As you will read, this is a new aspect which I created just to liven up the place a bit. As you've read about, The Rage Emotion can be easy to trigger. It lives in us all, and its deep down in the core of us. It hold a place in our souls. Now, with the upbringing of the Rage Emotion comes power which is an extension of the soul. The soul's essence carries through the Rage branch of your emotions; allowing the Rage to manifest on a physical AND spiritual plane.

The Rage branch inside of the body, once broken, pours out its power and influence on its host, causing them to act on impulse. Since the the Rage branch is broken, the soul needs to prosper; continue living on. So, it restores itself to keep itself sustained to keep the host living.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Thunder Spark: Consolidate- The Thunder Spark manifests in any color the host chooses. It acts in a way to strengthen a defensive structure to the point that it becomes nearly impenetrable. It can also increase the density of any object, whether it be chakra, or anything worth making more dense for penetration.

Star Spark: Trigger- The Star Spark manifests in any color the host chooses. It acts in a way that can trigger any action, ranging from skyrocketing muscular output, to making a projectile travel as fast or as slow as the host wishes.

Haze Spark: Structure- The Haze Spark manifest in any color the host chooses. It acts in a way that can create anything the host wishes to create, ranging from constructing spawns of warriors to creating different realities.

Billow Spark: Pro-create- The Billow Spark manifests in any color the host chooses. It acts in a way that creates offspring of anything the host chooses, whether it be chakra constructs or weapons. Or clones. It can also be used to double power of whatever needs be.

Azure Spark: Coordinate- The Azure Spark manifests in any color the host chooses. It acts in a way to create harmonization with whom or whatever it comes into contact with. The host will have the power to 'understand' and 'comprehend' whatever it is that needs or wants to be so by the host.

Gale Spark: Collapse- The Gale Spark manifests in any color the host chooses. It acts in a way that destroys everything in its path with destructive force. The host can manifest the Gale Spark in a way to corrode anything it comes into contact with.

Deluge Spark: Serene- The Deluge Spark manifests in any color the host chooses. It acts in a way that weakens the power of any force it comes into contact with until there is no more. Sort of like washing away any opposing threats by taking their weapons away.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Looking for feedback... Ideas... Something.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Saevio
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Marcelle Saevio

Cool points : 0

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:53 am

This is actually an interesting aspect to be added to the site. I believe that the abilities will be scaled around level, right? The descriptions given are just examples of what each Rage Branch can do and I personally like them. Seems to go well for characters driven by anger or some from of raging negativity. However, there are a couple that seem out of place to me

Billow Spark and Azure Spark.

Billow Spark is all about creation while boosting physical output. What I don't get is that if this were a rage driven aspect, why have the ability to create when one during large fits of rage would rather destroy? In my opinion, Billow Spark would work well if it were to synergize with Deluge Spark. A doubling in power with the unrelenting assault of being able to destroy a person's weapon, or granting a soul crushing aura that usually persuades a person not to fight.

Azure Spark is more or less in the same boat. Rage will cloud one's comprehension or understanding of the world around them, while they're in a blind fury. Harmonizing is also the opposite of being enraged, since you'd generally be calm when understanding and harmonizing with the objects aroind you.

Overall, these ideas are great and I like them. Probably call it the, Rage System or the Manifested Rage (or Might).
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 am

I like it. But I feel like the concept of the Haze Spark and the Gale Spark could become easily misused and over powering. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for characters to get more powerful, but how would you regulate the abilities by rank?
Back to top Go down
Elestia of Infinity
Elestia of Infinity

Cool points : 0

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:38 am

I think all of the abilities should be toned down a bit. Not making them weaker, but they seem a bit too absolute to me. Like with the deluge spark. It shouldn't be able to weaken the power of any force it comes into contact with. There needs to be a limit to everything. With the way the powers are worded, it makes it seem like the sparks are the greatest power that can't be stopped in their area of working, which should never be true.

Maybe this just goes back to what Raven, Kyo, and Marcelle were saying about showing how they work for a certain rank, how they can be built up, and what their weaknesses are.

As for the workings of rage, I think it would be really creative for someone to be able to use their anger while being completely calm. I know that sounds like a contradiction, but when you think about things based on emotions, there are some people who are good at controlling them. The best example I could see for this is the Hulk and Bruce Banner. He says he's always angry, but that doesn't mean he lets the rage control him. If you can control the rage, then you'd be able to do constructs, but that seems like something that's going to take more than three or four post of training.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 am

As I was reading your post Elestia, half way through, in my mind I was like...The hulk is the perfect example. Lol. But I feel like this is a great idea but it was just worded wrong. Maybe do some touch ups.

Also. Somewhere in Mylania, There is a topic for the Green Lantern rings. One of the ruins is the Red Ring of Rage. I feel like this rage topic is directly correlated with that ring. Let me see if I can find the url for that..
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:43 am

Strange.. Someone must have deleted the topic..hmm
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:33 pm

I've already seen where all of you were coming from as far as 'caps' for these abilities. And ive already made the assumption that there will be.

The caps will be implemented by having their own ranking exams separate from the rankings which are originally utilized here on Mylania. So, increasing ones own spark will be decided with a ranking exam.

I will be deleting all of your posts so that I may correct the sparks which have been commented on. Your comments made me think, and you're right, so at least 2 or three of them will be edited.

Then I will post a post of how they will be toned down by each rank so that it is fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage made manifest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage made manifest   Rage made manifest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage made manifest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Rules and regulations :: Ideas for the website-
Jump to: