Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
First Exploration: Marketplace I_vote_lcapFirst Exploration: Marketplace I_voting_barFirst Exploration: Marketplace I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
First Exploration: Marketplace I_vote_lcapFirst Exploration: Marketplace I_voting_barFirst Exploration: Marketplace I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

First Exploration: Marketplace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liha Faxest
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Liha Faxest

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

First Exploration: Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: First Exploration: Marketplace   First Exploration: Marketplace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm

The sun continues to set at Liha begins to travel down towards the shopping center of Mylania, amazed at the sight of it all. The modern craftsmanship, architecture, and statues of each building struck her curiosity even more with a heavy dose of confusion. Never have she seen anything like this in her entire life in the years of the amazon. Many inhabitants of the area wandering about mining their own business in various clothing set. Scents of various flavors from foods to fragrance lingers on that caught her attention every single time, sniffing the air and licking her lips with much intention to consume and hunt down the smell. However, there would be other erupting and nasty smells around the area as well such as horrible hygiene, harmful smoke from cigarettes, and excessive amounts of fragrance on some people that harmed her nasal senses and coughed several times. Some of the people glared down at her when she coughed like that and either took it as an insult or just an asthma problem.

During her travel, she noticed a small stand filled to the brim with various fruits and veggies similar to her kind. She walks over to the counter and peeks down at the vast amounts of food. She reached out for a kiwi and takes a bite out of it, chewing greatly and spat it out from seeing how toxic it tasted. Throws it on the ground and stomp on it once while speaking in her native tongue.

"Ĉi tiu planto estas malbenita per veneno!"
(This plant is cursed with poison!)

A few of the customers who were looking at the food alongside her looked at Liha with confusion and took some steps back, making sure that she wasn't trying any funny tricks. One of the store owners walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder. His facial expression was sincere, yet concern for the customer remark.

"Excuse me, but you'll have to pay for that."

Liha looks at the store owner with disgust and points at his kiwis, still speaking in her native tongue about how corrupted his food have become by not taking proper care. Once again, she didn't understand what he said at all.

"Vi malbona kultivisto por ne montri amo kaj zorgo al la naturo!"
(You bad farmer for not showing love and care to nature!)
Back to top Go down

First Exploration: Marketplace
Page 1 of 1