Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_vote_lcapThe First Battle: Tactical Arms I_voting_barThe First Battle: Tactical Arms I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_vote_lcapThe First Battle: Tactical Arms I_voting_barThe First Battle: Tactical Arms I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The First Battle: Tactical Arms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tactical Arms
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Tactical Arms

Cool points : 0

The First Battle: Tactical Arms Empty
PostSubject: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:21 am

A small fighter jet, and by small it was just about 7 feet long, this fighter jet blasted across the sky heading towards the training area, It sought one thing, a fight, it sought to improve itself. Tactical Arms (retconning what went down on Ves) had never fought without William before and this was a test to see what capabilities he had independently.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

Job/hobbies : training

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:40 am

Yatsu would emerge, looking for a good battle to test his skills. He made his way to the large tree in the center of the battlefield, it towered over the surrounding trees being at least six times larger than any tree in sight. The sky was bright and clear, the wind would flow through the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Arms
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Tactical Arms

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:17 pm

In a very monotonic, machine-like voice Tactical Arm would speak.

"I have come here to test my skill in battle for the first time, do you wish to be my opponent" he would say.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Yatsu would gaze at the large machine. His byuakugan would activate.

"Lets start this already."

Yatsu would unsheath his blade and await the attack.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Arms
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Tactical Arms

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Tactical Arms' forearm would pop open, and when it did a single Sonic Blade would come shooting from it down his wrist and into his hand. From there he caught it and would take on a pose. Tactical Arms would then stand still, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Yatsu would activate his sharingan in his left eye, heightening his sentences he would dash at an extreme pace and andslash at his opponents legs, extending his blade he would strike from a mid-ranged distance.

Back to top Go down
Tactical Arms
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Tactical Arms

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 am

A Sonic Blade would meet the edge of this guys Katana, and when it did the Sonic Blade as it was meant to do would begin vibrating in an attempt to cut his sword in two. Quickly, Tactical Arms would raise his Plasma Machine Gun Up and begin firing into the ground before swinging it up fully to fire towards Yatsu. Tactical Arms thrusters would kick in pushing him backwards away from Yatsu.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Yatsu's sword would retract as his opponent's sword began to vibrate. He would flip his sword so his blade was parallel to his forearm, and would make a mad dash at the machine as it started fireing. Yatsu would activate his sharingan in his right eye, and his byuakugan in his left. He would dodge the bullets in a agile and serpintine like fashion.

"My turn."

Yatsu would run closer to the machine makeing multiple handsigns then his left hand would become cloaked in an aura of blue energy in the shape of a lion head. He would then make a handsign with his right hand while holding his sword he would cast a veil of fire over his sword, inserting his fire chakra into his blade. He would approach the machine at high speeds slashing at his torso while his left hand went to attack the machine's plasma gun.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Arms
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Tactical Arms

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 pm

As Tactical Arm's sword missed, he would let it go sending the sword flying forwards, at the same time he would bring up his arms using his Rotaty Fan to create a Plasma Shield that would protect him and his rifle from the Fire Slash his opponent was. When Yatsu came within range, a sudden burst of plasma would be fired From Tactical Arm's foot, this shotgun blast at close range was wide, and quick making it difficult to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Yatsu Ōtsutsuki

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Yatsu would see tactical arm's foot rise as he would go to fire his gun. He would quickly make a fast twisting motion, making a palms rotation within the range of tactical arms. This being almost impossible to dodge , it would likely deal a minimal amount of physical damage but massive internal damage, sending tactical arms back almost 20ft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Battle: Tactical Arms   The First Battle: Tactical Arms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Battle: Tactical Arms
Page 1 of 1