Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_vote_lcapWolf Hishida Justu List I_voting_barWolf Hishida Justu List I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Wolf Hishida Justu List I_vote_lcapWolf Hishida Justu List I_voting_barWolf Hishida Justu List I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Wolf Hishida Justu List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Wolf Hishida Justu List Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Hishida Justu List   Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Blazing Wind: A blast of hot air that heats the body and cuts the body too.

Healing Faction: Since he's a werewolf, he heals quickly.

Transformation: Wolf can dorm into a werewolf, but the red full moon unlocks the full power.

Flaming Rasasgan: Wolf put fire into the rasagan. When hit you will fly in the sky and burn.

Wolf Mind: His senses of awareness is heighten without having to change into the wolf from.

Immunity: After transformation, his fur is dense. So electricy cannot hurt him.

Blaze Impact: Wolf's body turns into fire and does close combat.

Barrage Blaze Kicks: Kick up to six fire kicks.

Flaming Wolf Sword Slash: Wolf take his sword and then the fire surround his sword and he charge at his enemy and if hit will leave burns on the enemy skin.

Scar Release: The scar on Wolf eye would overload him with power that he can't control.(Wolf can't feely use this move only come when he is near dead or when his angier become to great)

Wolf Fang Slash: Wolf will throw a fire wave from his sword.

Last edited by Wolf Hishida on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Thought of some cool moves and correct the ones that was here already.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hishida Justu List   Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Flaming storm and blades impact is a big no no...but the rest is good so change the two and your approved
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hishida Justu List   Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 am

Flaming Storm ok its a broken for a genin. Blae's impact isnt broken All he does is enhanse his fighting move with fire. I approve
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hishida Justu List   Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Flame Sphere: Wolf would surround himself with fire by using his wind changing him into a gaint twister fireball.

Pyro Tornado

Frie Blast

Blast Burn Wave: Wolf would unlease a wave a fire from all around his body.(Move can cause OVERHEAT!!!)

Flaming Wolf Claws

Fire Wind Slash

Pyro Fist Of Fury: Wolf would hit his foe with 20 fast fire punches then end it with 3 more punches.(2 to the gut then end it with a upper cut.)

Pyro Wolf Pack: Wolf would make a pool of fire and summon 5 wolves.

Pyro Wolf Pack Barrage: The wolves would attack in order. Two wolves would do a X attack sending the foe in the air. Next the other two wolves would turn into fireball and hit the foe in the air causing them to spin. Finally before the foe fall the last wolf would tackle them down(while the other come together under them) into the wolves causing a fire explosion unpound impact.(Wolf chakra will competely drain.)
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hishida Justu List   Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Its cool, but you can be a bit more broken. Wolf, youre a jonin now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hishida Justu List   Wolf Hishida Justu List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Hishida Justu List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Jutsu list-
Jump to: