Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Uchiha rising... I_vote_lcapUchiha rising... I_voting_barUchiha rising... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Uchiha rising... I_vote_lcapUchiha rising... I_voting_barUchiha rising... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Uchiha rising...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Ravage would come into the field with an intention on talking and fighting his brother one on one. He was still young but, he was wondering bout what he had to leave this world. He wanted a family, most of all he wanted to get back in alliance with his brother. He missed the times they had when they were young...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:08 pm

"Ahh ravage! What up!" Shadow said immaturly...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Ravage would turn around and see his brother.

"Hello brother, I was wondering if you would have a quick sparring match with me?"

Ravage would smile. It had been years since they had a fight together, he actually had been wanting to see his mangekyo. He was wondering how he obtained it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:23 pm

"Don't beat me up older brother!!!!!!" Shadow said with a scared and intimidated tone..."but ok...you first!" Shadow said while wating for Ravages first move...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Ravage would throw two of his kunai. He would throw them so that they would go past the left and the right side of his face. He wasn't trying to hit him with this. As they passed, ravage would claps his hands together. The kunai would turn into his shadow clones.

They would each yell, "Fire style: fireball jutsu!" they would exhale decent sized fireballs toward shadows backside. Ravage would throw 5 kunai in either direction on each side. He would then run towards shadow.

"Here I come little bro... Fire style: Flame rasengan!!!" he would create a flamed rasengan and thrust toward shadow's body.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm

As shadow saw the kunai he grabbed them mid-air throwing them back at ravage so the clones are off ballanced and flew behind ravage...."lightning fist!" Shadow cried out and rushed at the flaming rassengan to collide and cause a small explosion...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 pm

As the clones would pass Ravage, he would clash with shadow. "Hmm, nice tactics..." the clones would teleport to both sides of shadow.

They would yell. "Fire style: Flame Rasengan!!!" they would extend their rasengans toward shadows midsection...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:13 pm

"I should say the same thing..." shadow said while teleporting himself outside of the danger zone..."you can't touch me bro...I'm almost god..." shadow said while looking at ravage's eyes..."hehe, let me see your true power!!!!" Shadow yelled...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Ravage would watch his clones as they would disappear with a puff of smoke. Ravage would activate his third Tomoe eye. He would run towards shadow who had teleported himself into a pile of Ravage's kunai. Ravage would once again clap his hands together. Since shadow was staring at him then he wouldnt see the clones coming at him from behind. They would aim to grab shadow restricting him from moving as Raverage would throw a kunai directly at shadow. Before the kunai got within 5 feet of shadow, Ravage would disappear and the kunai that had been thrown would transform into ravage who now had his foot in the air, aiming to bring it down on shadow with sheer force.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Shadow saw what was happening and was grabbed...instantlu teleporting the kunai that was being thrown at him into a far tree...as ravage dissapeared shadow didn't really know where ravage went so shadow electrified his arms and made the clones dissapear...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

One of the kunai on the side of shadow would transform into Ravage. He had figured that it was about time to stop with the kunai techies. He would call his two salamanders to his shoulders.

He would whisper to them. "I want you guys to gather some reptile chakra for me."

Ravage would stand waiting on Shadow to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:50 pm

"Ohh come on ravage...I know what your frogs do...they give out blaze chakra!" Shadow said thinking he is smart..."ok...ill humor you..." shadow said while sending a devistating punch to ravages stomach...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Ravage would see the punch easily with his third Tomoe eye and deflected it, throwing him off balance. He would send a punch to shadows gut. Ravages brand would light up. Even if this was blocked, it would send an explosive effect throughout shadows body.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 pm

As shadow got hit in the stomach he felt an incredible force go through his body...shadow fell to the ground...slowly he got up and said in pain..."damn..I forgot you have sharingan..." coughing up blood..shadow gets up and jumps back about three to four feet..."this is my...mangekyou..." shadow said while whiping the blood from his mouth, he activates his Susanoo..."shatter..." shadow says while his eyes are spinning...dragging his eyes on the ground near ravage, a pillar of Amaterasu flames came flying at him...it would home in on him, if he ran it would follow...lifting his right hand shadow brought down the Susanoo's giant sword aming to cripple ravage...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 am

Ravage would immediately side roll. The amaterasu flames would be close on him until Andre exerted some of his blaze release chakra making a blaze release barrier. Since the Amaterasu was made of blaze release also, it would extinguish it immediately. The sword would come down right beside him. Ravage was not close enough to be harmed.

"Andre, Jr, I need that chakra now. Get ready to work...." the salamanders would hop onto the ground. Ravage would slap the ground and the salamanders would grow in size until they were about the same size as the susanoo. Andre and Jr would be right in front of Ravage, hiding him from sight. Andre and Jr would give Ravage most of their chakra enabling him to go into reptile mode. Ravage's speed and power would be skyrocketed. He would form blaze chakra around his fists, creating blaze drills around his hands. Ravage would dig into the ground and get under shadows susanoo with tremendous speed. As he would get to the surface he would say.

"Fire style: Blaze ball..." he would exhale a meteor sized fireball which since shadow was directly on the ground he would get engulfed in flames. Andre and Jr would be fighting the susanoo, swinging at it with blaze chakra. This should have been the end for his little brother. There was absolutely no way that he could survive this attack.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Expanding the ground slightly, shadow realized that ravage was trying to do something...putting the susanoo's shield to the ground shadow stopped the fireball in its tracks...lifting the sword infused with Amaterasu, the susanoo stopped the blaze blade and pushed it backwards..."ahh....r...ravage...I can't..." shadow said in pain while falling to his knees...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Ravage would feel the explosion from the blaze ball attack that had just gotten blocked. But since he was in Reptile mode, he was impervious to this attack. Ravage would come up out of the ground looking at shadow. Andre and Jr were behind him doing the same.

"So what happened to the legendary susanoo?" he asked kinda cunfused...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 pm

"Ravage...I can't go on having you want to kill me...I want to form an alliance and destroy everyone in our path...the sharingan gods..." shadow said while rubbing the tears and blood that was running down his face...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Andre and Jr would decrease their size until they were at their normal stature. They would hop onto the shoulders of ravage.

Andre: "Well Ravage, you do wanna make a family so this might not be such a bad idea. You can reconstruct the uchiha clan... " Andre would look toward shadow. (He better now be trying to fool Ravage... I dont care, brother or not, Ravage is like a brother to me and Jr...)

Ravage would help shadow up. Just like old times.

"Ok shadow, let's do this..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:35 pm

As ravage helped shadow up, shadow cringed in pain..."ahh...that jutsu takes some chakra..." shadow said while blinking is eyes..."hey ravage...I bet you didn't know I got these!!!" Shadow says with a smile while pointing to his fusion eyes..*rinnegan and sharingan mixed*..."I know your jelous.."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Ravage looked at shadow kinda impressed. He noticed that he didn't use much attacks during the battle.

"Remember, it's not what you have, it's how you use what you have that makes you stronger." he smiled. Finally they were back in unison.

Andre and Jr thought that shadow was way to cocky...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:47 pm

"Have I ever told you that power makes me change? Do you remember back in the day when I had that black aura?" Shadow asked hoping that he would remember...
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Ravage remembered shadow telling him something like that but Ravage had never seen it. But it's not at all the power that made him evil. The power alone was too much for him to handle. He needed to keep it under control, and he didn't do that. That was where Ravage would come in. It was time for ravage to teach him the real meaning of being an uchiha again. Cus apparently he lost his way, only relying on the mangekyo sharingan when it is much more than that in battle. He mastered his sharingan technique but he refuses to use the power of the Tomoe eyes. He could have easily seen where I was or what I was planning to do underground. He could have deflected the attack easily. He also neglects his speed and he refuses to move instead of teleporting all of the time. That has to be chakra draining. There was much work to be done.

"We must get you some of your original uchiha instincts back. And we will start with no sharingan... Meet me in the uchiha hideout in one hour."

Ravage started to walk off of the field.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 pm

"But. But. But....I can't turn it off!!!" Shadow says quietly and then yells to the distant ravage..."ohh well..." shadow said while running to catch up...

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha rising... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha rising...   Uchiha rising... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha rising...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: