Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Taking up an apprentice I_vote_lcapTaking up an apprentice I_voting_barTaking up an apprentice I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Taking up an apprentice I_vote_lcapTaking up an apprentice I_voting_barTaking up an apprentice I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Taking up an apprentice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Taking up an apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Ravage would come to the training field. He was planning on taking up an apprentice. He wanted to make sure that he was staying active.

"Hmm...."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Zeke overhears of this and says to himself
"Hmmmm.... I could do that. It gives me an excellent way to work on my darkness justus. I wonder how strong an uchiha is?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Ravage would look over to the young individual.

"Be my apprentice and I will show you... By the way. What is your name?"

He would ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Zeke smirked and replied " The name is Zeke and sure I'll be under you if it helps me learn more about myself. Just so you know I have a different type of chakra."

Just then Zeke summoned his chakra and said " Darkness-Style: Shadow Spine Justu!"

He used the shadow around him to form a darkness claw over his hand. "Now lets see what I can learn from you." Zeke said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Ravage would be kinda impressed at his visuals.

"Hmm. Shadow manipulation... Ok, come at me. Let's see your offensive game..."

He said as he got into a sasuke stance. If zeke could see, he would be able to see that Ravage's eyes had turned from a jet black color, to a dark red with three tomoes around his pupils.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 pm

"No its just shadows, I can use darkness from everything." Zeke replied, " Hey is that the legendary sharingan? It looks like my eyes except those tomoes."

He used the darkness from another shadow to make a claw over his other hand. Then Zeke jumped back and took a wolf like stance.

"So how shall you test my skills Ravage? Is it gonna be simple, or will I have to go all out?" Zeke said as he waited for Ravage to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 pm

"Give me everything you've got..." as Ravage said that he would run toward Zeke with a slow pace. As he ran he would slide his feet in the ground. As he did this, the ground would shoot up at Zeke at an incredible speed.

"If you can keep up with these simple attacks then I'll take you as an apprentice. Try to have fun. He would eye Zeke with a dark look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 am

"Heh easy as hell." Zeke said as he jumped into the air.

Using his speed from the shadow spine justu, Zeke used each piece of the ground as placing for his feet to jump off of. As he was rushing toward Ravage, Zeke backfliped under the last piece and yelled "Darkness-Style: Shadow Stride Justu!"

When he touched the shadow on the ground, Zeke melded into it. A millisecond later Zeke popped up from another shadow a few feet from Ravage.

"Well that was a bit boring, what now?" Zeke said as he got back into his battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:27 am

Impressive.

"Nice, but it's cool. Time to up the difficulty..." Ravage would vanish from sight. He would be using the speed to the best of his abilities. He would activate his blaze chakra release. He would have a black aura around him. His two salamanders, Andre and Jr would leap from his pocket. And run to the opposite side of Zeke. The would spread out so that all three of us made a triangle around him. All of them would yell.

"Fire style: Blaze ball!!!" All of them would exhale a meteor sized ball from their mouths at Zeke. They were too close for him to dodge. Hopefully he had a defensive tactic.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 am

Crap another fire user. And animals too., Zeke thought to himself, then he said "Ok thats how you wanna play I see."

He quickly did the handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Black Earth Justu." He made a dome out of the ground to block the three blasts. In the darkness Zeke finished the shadow spine justu and dipped into the darkness when he was done. When he came out of a shadow from in between the salamanders and threw kunai both of them. Before the salamanders noticed where he was at, Zeke rushed with extreme speed of the shadow spine to claw at Ravage with the darkness claw.

As he neared Ravage, Zeke yelled "Dark Claw Strike!!"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 am

Andre and Jr would wave their staffs and deflect the kunai.

Andre: "You're gonna have to do Better than that boy..."

They would start to dash behind him as he was running toward Ravage. Ravage would catch zeke's arm in midswing. He would toss him over his shoulder aiming to pummel him into the ground. The salamander would appear over him with their staffs in full swing at zeke's chest.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 am

Zeke quickly did a windmill kick to block the staffs and to regain his balance. When he got up, Zeke did a backflip to get some distance.

When Zeke landed, he snickered and said "Three verses one huh? Let me show you how I've surviving all these years."

He quickly rushed toward Jr and gave him a swift elbow to the top of his head. Before Andre could react, Zeke gave him a kick in the midsection. Then he went back to Jr and grabbed his arm, did a twist flip, and used the momentum to flip Jr on his neck. He preceeded to hit Andre in his pressure points such as his temple, sides, arms, and legs. Andre quickly was stunned from the hits.

"Well that should take care of them, now lets do this man to man." Zeke said as he glared at Ravage.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 am

Ravage would be incredibly impressed.

"Remember not to use chakra too much, you don't have a lot to spend... Ok one on one it is."

Ravag would walk over to his salamanders. He would place his hand over them, transferring his blaze chakra into them. He would pick them up and put them on his shoulders. He would look at him.

"Ok ten more mins of this..."

Ravage would throw about ten kunai around the area. They would hit the ground staying there.

"Come at me."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:39 am

"Oh thanks. Don't worry the only thing that use a lot of was black earth, shadow spine only uses a small constant flow to stay together. But my best justu shadow stride uses barely any chakra." Zeke explained.

He canceled his shadow spine and slowly stepped into the kunai circle and asked "So what are we finna do now? Are we fighting fist to fist or is there some added suprise."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 am

Ravage would slightly grin.

"Don't worry about the kunai. We are about to test your taijutsu/striking. Come at me with strikes. Try to hit me. No chakra involved."

Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 am

"Wow, ok." Zeke said "This is a great way to pratice all the martial arts I've learned"

Zeke went in a swift left punch to Ravage's chest. He is expecting that Ravage will counter.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:25 am

Ravage would spin to the right. But before he did the he grabbed zeke's fist with his right hand. As he was spinning he would have his left elbow in the air, aiming to bring it down on his head.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Zeke blocked the elbow with his right forearm. Then he sent a kick to Ravage's ribs.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Ravage would see the kick coming this was when he decided to display his tremendous speed. He whirled around with a blur, caught the kick, stuck his foot out tripping him into the air, as he would be in the air ravage would send a whirlwind kick to his stomach with a crushing force.

"My sharingan can see all of those attacks..."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:45 pm

"Wow thats nice." Zeke said as he caught leg "But from all the training I've been through, you're gonna have to do a better than this.

Just then Zeke did a flip to land a heel drop into Ravage's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Ravage would take his other arm and catch the leg. He would then let it go to Put his hand behind him to hit the ground elevating himself. As he did that he would grab a hold of Zeke and try to force his body deep into the ground using all of his might.

"Ok this session is almost over..."

If his body drop would have worked like he thought it would, he would throw two bone crushing blows to his chest. He was trying to see something.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Just before Ravage slammed him into the ground, Zeke sent a kick to Ravage's shoulder to get out of his grip. When he let go, Zeke stepped back a bit still ready for battle.

When he got ready, Zeke asked "What is the last thing I need to do then?"
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Ravage would sit down. He was expecting him to do the same.

"I want to know why you fight... Since we never got to it before I guess I will ask you this."

Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Zeke laughed and sat down across from Ravage.

In a calming voice Zeke replied " I fight for fun. Its been my way to know of myself. All my life I've seen it as a way to learn about people. Never once have I killed an opponent because I see then as friends. In all my travels its been a way for me to learn about this world. From great masters to beginning students, I see them all like friends."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Ravage was intrigued. And was prepared to train him for one reason. His reason for fighting was not like everyone elses.

"Ok, good answer." Ravage got up. And paced back and forward. "Ok. Meet me at the uchiha hideout at 9:30 sharp. ((ive got work till then...)) At that time we will start your training. Make sure you pack, Cus you will be staying there for a long time."

Ravage was getting kinda hungry as a matter of fact.

"Zeke, would you like to eat? We can head over to Ray's for anything you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking up an apprentice   Taking up an apprentice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking up an apprentice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: