Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
shinigami abilities I_vote_lcapshinigami abilities I_voting_barshinigami abilities I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
shinigami abilities I_vote_lcapshinigami abilities I_voting_barshinigami abilities I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

shinigami abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
Lord of Death: Kage of Death City
Lord of Death: Kage of Death City
Shinigami

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

shinigami abilities Empty
PostSubject: shinigami abilities   shinigami abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:22 am

Skills:

■Shinigami Jets: This has yet to be confirmed to be an ability for Shinigami or just an item at his disposal. Either way, it has been shown to give shinigami the ability to fly.

■Change in mass/Stretch: Shinigami is also seen with the ability to change his size and shape. This is seen when he is damaged by Asura and is left with holes in him. It is also seen in his second fight in the anime with Asura when he uses numerous punches from afar, and also enlarges the palm of his left hand to block an attack from Asura.

Attacks:
Stand-alone attacks

■Shinigami Chop: Unlike his "Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop" this chop is used for battle, not punishing people's silly antics. This attack had enough power to hit Asura into the ground and cause a small crater upon impact.

■Shockwaves: Shinigami used a blast of energy to counter one of Asura's attacks. After stopping the attack, shockwaves traveled down Asura's skin scarfs and attacked him directly. Asura called this shockwaves, or he may have been referring to the nature of the attack.

■Shadow Skull Arms: Shinigami calls out four shadowy claws from his body, with black skulls at the end of them. The nature of this attack is unknown since it failed to connect. It can be assumed that the attack probably slashes or grabs an opponent. Before Shinigami used this attack, he said he would rip off Asura's skin again, suggesting this may have been the attack he used to rip off Asura's skin in the first place.

■Punch: As opposed to chopping, he can throw a straight punch. He has incredible range with this because he can extend his arms to very long distances.

Defensive abilities

■Skull Shield: Shinigami creates a shield that resembles his mask to protect himself. He can also use the shield offensively as he used it to try and crush Asura in his fight with him.
Skull Shield

■Hands: Shinigami's hands are very strong and able to deflect Asura's energy blasts. He normally does not display hands, they appear at his sides when he is attacking or defending with them. He can alter their size to make them large enough to cover his entire body. He is also able to hold up a hand behind his skull shield, strengthening it's defensive capabilities and serving as a backup defense for if it is breached.

■Hand hole: He is able to open a void in his hand which is able to swallow energy blasts. As he demonstrates this ability while wielding Spirit in the other hand, and not in the original battle, it may be that he requires a weapon partner to do this, or adequate preparation for the blast to open it, which he was not able to do when caught by surprise by Asura's first attack.
Back to top Go down

shinigami abilities
Page 1 of 1