Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_vote_lcapBattle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_voting_barBattle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_vote_lcapBattle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_voting_barBattle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Unknown

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Kyo sat under a tree surrounding the field waiting for a worthy opponent to test his newly remembered skills on. Sitting there thinking Kyo had hoped somebody of wolf nature happened to pass by for him to spar with....
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Wolf was walking by when he smell a new wolf scent in the air. He turn his head to see a new genin sitting under a tree. He walk over to him....

"You must have a wolf spirit in you. My name is Wolf. What is your name?"

He ask the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Kyo then stood up from his position by the tree.

"My name is Kyo and i harbor the spirit of a wolf inside of me named Terasu," Kyo replied. "And since you have wolf inside of you i have a request to ask of you...."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 pm

"And what may that be..." Wolf ask Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:39 am

"Will you..... train me in the way of the wolf please," Kyo replied to Wolf, "I must train to become stronger with the wolf inside of me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 am

"No problem but I must warn you this train is going to get ruff."

He would smile at the boy. He got into his fighting stance.

"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 pm

"Ready!" Kyo replied.

"You ready Terasu?" Kyo asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:12 pm

"Wolf Mind."

Wolf speed and strength increase. He would flash step right behind Kyo and put one arm around his neck and the other arm on his wrist and put that arm behind his back.

"First lesson what do you do when a opponent is moving to fast."

Wolf kept the grip tight......
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm

As Wolf held a grip on Kyo he used his momentum and weight to escape from the hold by any means neccessary and ended up trying to slam Wolf on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:59 pm

"Nice but you didn't answer my question."

Wolf would escape Kyo grip and kick him in the face while falling to the ground. He would get up and reach out for Kyo hand to help him up.

Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Kyo grabbed Wolf's hand and got up.

"I dont think i know the answer to the question yet....." Kyo told Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:48 pm

"If a opponent moving to fast or hiding their self use your nose. Everybody got a scent so use that to your advantaged."

Wolf will call his wolf sprite and ti appear before them.

Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? Kool

"This is Koga my wolf sprite he going to create six clones of his self you job is to find the real one if you grab the wrong one the rest will attack you."

Wolf pet Koga on the head and back up. Koga will make six clones and started to run around Kyo.

"Ok Kyo its your turn and don't forget to concentrate hard."
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:02 pm

"Ok," Kyo replied. "FERAL SENSES!"

After using Feral Senses Kyo gained all the senses and abilities of a wolf.

"Lets go," he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Koga will begin his assault and started to attack Kyo from different direction....
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Kyo closed his eyes and starting relying on his hearing and smell to dodge their assault while still looking for the real one.

As Kyo dodged one attack he noticed that the one who attacked had a different scent then he did a drop kick from the air toward the wolf
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Koga will dodge the kick and landed in front of Kyo. Koga will bow to Kyo and walk back to Wolf side. Koga would made the clones disappear.

"Very impressive Kyo. Now we use hand to hand combat. Come at me."

Wolf would get into his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm

"Ok but first im gonna have to be hurt a little before i can fight at my best," Kyo told Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:27 am

"Then so be it. Flame Impact."

Wolf gloves and feet would turn into fire and he would pound on Kyo and kick him a few feet away from him.

Wolf get back into his fighting stance.

"You ready now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Kyo got up from the ground after being kicked

"You gotta hurt me until i go into my second animal transformation," Kyo told Wolf, "so come on and keep trying."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:04 pm

"Koga appear."

Koga would come next to Wolf.

"Lets go flaming fang over fang."

Wolf and Koga would transform into two giant fireballs and crash into Kyo from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:57 pm

"ARGH," Kyo yelled as he got hit with the attack.

"Wait here comes my first transformation," he said as a red aura started to form around him, "time for me to have a little fun until the second transformation comes"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:30 am

Wolf would smile.

"Well stop wasting time and come at me."

Wolf would put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Kyo put up his katana and decided to try a new attack he has been thinking about for a while.

"Aura slash," Kyo said as he used his aura claws to slash toward Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Wolf would pull out his sword and block the attack. The force from the attack would drag him a few feet back.

{That was strong}

"Nice attack not try to block this. Wolf Flame Slash."

Wolf would send a wave of fire at Kyo from his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Hishida
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Drifting Spl. Jonin
Kyo Hishida

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Kyo quickly drew his sword again to counter the wave.

"Howling Wave!" Kyo said as he created a counter slash wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???   Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Wolves: Kyo Vs. ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Outer Village Areas :: Training field-
Jump to: