Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Watari Arsenal I_vote_lcapWatari Arsenal I_voting_barWatari Arsenal I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Watari Arsenal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Name: Combat-Strengthened Wire
Description: Watari has five different types of stregnthened wire designed for combat. Two of them are C-rank, two of them are B-rank, and one roll is A-rank. Each roll of wire is wrapped as 30 meters long. The C-ranks are metal strings/wires flexible enough to bend and be manipulated and are as strong as steel. They can cut through solid steel and concrete though with some resistance and are tough enough to withstand powerful metal attacks. They're somewhat hard to severe and with chakra flowing through them, they can be manipulated with more profiency and ease. The B-ranks are metal strings/wires flexible enough to bend and be manipulated and are tougher than steel. They can cut through steel and concrete with relative ease and are tough enough to withstand major, non-chakra, physical blows. They're hard to severe and with chakra flowing through them, can cut through titanium and uranium. The A-rank version of Watari's flexible, metallic wires can cut through steel and concrete with no resistance and are very strong, as they can withstand attacks at the C-rank level, some moderate explosions, and major blunt force. With chakra flowing through them, they can be wielded with more ease and skill as well as being able to cut through hardened steel, chronium, and solid topaz. These wires are long-lasting and made for combat as well as being monomolecular wires as part of the wire weaponry battle arts. Likewise, these monomolecular, metallic wires are flexible and move very fast and are extremely easy to manipulate, especially with chakra strenghtening them. They can be "combined" to repair severing damage, injuries, or for a greater density and attack range and their physical properties can be controlled with chakra, such as exchanging sharpness for flexibility, strength, toughness, grip, and the like. They're made for combat, especially in wartime, and designed to kill and incapicitate. They can be shaped into extensions and into multiple wire shapes by altering the wire's ability to suspend, float, and manuever above a surface. Although they are somewhat hard to see, they are easily detetced when reflected in light.

Basic Tools: Kunai, Shuriken, Pills, Scrolls (summoning and Sealing), seal/summon paper tags, exploding notes, etc.

Last edited by V on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutothebeginning.forumotion.com/
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:52 pm

yo...umm...that's rediculious...that's like 2 pages...shorten it down and don't copy and paste as much ok? thank you...
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Editted due to character edits. These are the weapons Watari possessed at his age of genin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:12 pm

approved...!
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Name: Black Wing
Type: Keyblade
Description: Black Wing is one of the 15 rare and legendary keyblades and each possesses a single, unique superior power fit for a god. The Black Wing's ability lies in flight and teleportation. The user is able to fly and hover in the air up to great heights and teleport anywhere they want (includes diffrent dimensons and difrent galaxies if desired). By launching chakra into the Black Wing, a "teleportation" space of a 5 meter radius is created, allowing the user to teleport both themselves and a selected object within the range to a different location.
Appearance: [awaiting shadow's confirmation]

Since Watari has recieved this keyblade by shadow, it's up to shadow to supply the apperance of black wing and whatever abilities it has.
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Name: The Hand of Shinigami
Description: The Hand of Shinigami is a set of special, combat-specialized gloves. The gloves has access to the wire weaponry battle arts, as in S-rank razor-sharp microfilament wires are stored within the glove and can be released for use in battle. They're a total of about seven hundred of these wires within the glove. These wires are very sharp and powerful, as they're capable of slicing through steel and concrete easily. They're made of microfilament material, meaning they're thin and flexible and are monomolecular, meaning they're capable of floating and suspending themselves in mid-air according to the user's will. They are also able to be manuevered while floating in the air. They're actually able to be shrunk down to the width of one molecule wide through the use of flowing chakra in exchange for length, allowing them to affect things at the molecular level. If this is perferred, then the wires from this glove can virtually cut through anything, including the hardest, toughest, and most dense of objects. This gives the wire's already tremendous cutting power absolute sharpness. The wires are somewhat hard to see (except when reflected by light) and are very fast. At their normal thinnest, they're merely invisible. They're extremely durable and tough, as even excessive pressure, stress, and tension from those with large mass, sharp weapons, and C-rank techniques or lower are incapable of breaking them. They're also resistant to excessive heat and any kind of temperature. B-rank techniques are only capable of breaking them at a small degree and A-rank techniques or higher are actually capable of severing the wires. The wires can manuever while in mid-air as the user moves them and can extend up to greater heights. The wires are also very long, as they can reach up to a 500 meter radius. Other than offensive capabilities, the monomolecular razor wires can bind and restrain targets without damaging them, restricting their movement yet keeping them alive and well. As they're sustained, they can be harmed after binded. The wires can extend rapidly and have an incredible grip, as they rarely lose their composture and efficiency. With expert profiency, the wires can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes, granting a level of versatility. The glove itself can withstand attacks at the A-rank level or lower. The user can channel chakra through the wires for a higher efficiency and this allows the wires to move and suspend themselves according to the user's will as if they were body extensions and manipulate them as if they were as such almost seeming as if it were telekinesis. So long as there is chakra flowing through them, the user can move the wires according to their will and mental command. There is another option, which is flowing chakra to the glove itself. The user can then save much chakra and manipulate and move the wires anyway they wish telekinetically. Also, unlike other combat-strengthened wire, the wires from the Hand of Shinigami do not require chakra to move and fight with the wires for long periods of time. Chakra is just an option to bend sharpness and other physical attributes. With chakra, the wires are able to combine together when severed to "regenerate" lost parts or just repair themselves or for a more greater density and attack range and can also disconnect any part. With chakra, the user can stimulate these wires and have them extend up to the length of a 100 meter radius. If the user controls the wires through chakra, they can control its physical properties such as they can sacrifice one or multiple particular traits it has such as sharpness for physical capabiltiies like hardness, toughness, grip, durability, strength, flexibility ,resistance, etc. Using chakra, it can also induce physical properties, such as weight and force. From modifications from Watari's hell-augmented wires to these unique wires, the Hand of Shinigami, although it has already been equipped with some resistance, its resistance to heat, burning, and corrosion has been increased drastically. The black flames of Amaterasu and any hellfire do not have any effect on these wires, though the flames do stick to the wires unless it's flung away. It's also durable enough to resist from powerful crushing attacks from giants the size of Susanoo. These wires are the sharpest and most powerful in the world, and is even greater than Watari's strongest brand of wires which is hell-augmented A-rank wires. These wires have been enhanced several times over several times to create the ultimate weapon for killing any being and entity.

Origin:

At age 15, Watari found his wires being a little "outdated". He is equivalent to his former Jounin teacher in the particular skill but he lacked style. He needed something bigger. It did not matter if it was older or newer than the wires that he had. He went on a journey, something that can be classified as a mission at the S-rank level, to the Cave of the Forbidden Corpses within the Land of Fallen angels and arrived at the abandoned place where so many have been slain and fallen. An old woman came up to him and adviced him to stop and turn back, but Watari just sliced her in half and killed her. He found a little girl, around five years old, peeking out from a rock and witnessed the woman being killed. Watari reasoned it was her granddaughter but he didn't care either way. As he traveled in the cave, he realized that the journey was extremely dangerous. He had to ward off ghouls and spirits in the dark, destroyed reanimated, stone soldiers, fought monsters of the deep, and had to go through several treacherous obstacles in order to find the prized jewel. There, sitting on a throne-like chair with a skull on top and a scythe under it, was a glove contained within a glass box. Watari touched the box and the words "To those who shall lift this unholy object from this container..... be it they shall suffer eternal corruptness as they slain and be slain, with this Hand of Shinigami" inscribed upon it. Watari could already feel the evil, powerful aura emanating from it. It almost seemed as if it was alive, and it seemed as if it were cursed. But this was no doubt a supernatural item, and this glove was power. he lifted the box open and picked up the glove. They were labeled the "Hands of the Death God." Watari smiled as he put them on. They were light and he could already feel the power in them surging through him. He lifted his finger and a string of wire quickly shot out and whipped the air, slicing a solid piece of rock in the process with no resistance. The Dorunezu smiled evily as he realized the power he has within his hands. The God of Death has just found the weapon fit only for him. It's rumored that the Hand of Shinigami is actually the hands or a set of gloves created by Death himself that is able to spew his darkly magic and aura in the form of threads. Death for an unknown reason left it in the mortal realm, where it solidfied and shaped over centuries to resemble what it is today. [I will RP this to get it]

Updated Info: (some information that's already been approved has been left out for space)
Name: Combat-Strengthened Wires (Hell-Modified)
Description: The C-ranks are metal strings/wires flexible enough to bend and be manipulated and are as strong as steel. They can cut through solid steel and concrete though with some resistance and are tough enough to withstand powerful metal attacks. They're somewhat hard to severe and with chakra flowing through them, they can be manipulated with more profiency and ease. After being augmented with the power of hell, the wires' durability and hardness is enhanced further and it carries the ability to create flames just by whipping it roughly through a surface with friction. It can ignite things on fire, but it's a D-C rank natural fire. The B-ranks are metal strings/wires flexible enough to bend and be manipulated and are tougher than steel. They can cut through steel and concrete with relative ease and are tough enough to withstand major, non-chakra, physical blows. They're hard to severe and with chakra flowing through them, can cut through titanium and uranium. After being hell augmented, they can cut through rhenium diboride with chakra flowing through them and can withstand major chakra and physical blows. Contact with these wires will cause severe burning at the second degree and it can burn through most things. Being binded by these wires for more than four posts will result in three degree burns. The A-rank version of Watari's flexible, metallic wires can cut through steel and concrete with no resistance and are very strong, as they can withstand attacks at the C-rank level, some moderate explosions, and major blunt force. With chakra flowing through them, they can be wielded with more ease and skill as well as being able to cut through hardened steel, chronium, and solid topaz. After being hell-augmented, the wires can cut through most matter and some major explosions. With chakra flowing through them, they can even cut diamond. The fire chakra that is surged around these wires are doubled in fierceness and power, allowing devastating attacks with fire wires. Any fire chakra attacks that is used by Watari while the wires are active are increased by 50%. All of these hell wires are spiked, ridged, and black for higher deadliness but its appearance can be changed by chakra. Also, by slapping a surface with the wire and imaging a portal, the wires can open a portal to Hell (the ones shadow has shown watari) and Watari can enter through there. They can also wrap around Watari and enable him to sink into the ground as a way of opening a Hell portal. Although hell augmented, even the strongest that Watari has in his possession (A-rank) is no stronger than the S-rank Hand of Shinigami wires. Which is why all of these wires are mainly used for combat when the Hand of Shinigami isn't or to increase the wire quantity/range of the Hand of Shinigami.

Last edited by V on Thu May 23, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Job/hobbies : Helping out others. Drinking milk.

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Dominant Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Now ur taking this shit a little bit too far with these damn wired. So strong that they can take on the susanoo? Bullshit. Slim it down. Wires? Thats bullshit, they are only wires.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylania.net
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Quote :
Now ur taking this shit a little bit too far with these damn wired. So strong that they can take on the susanoo? Bullshit. Slim it down. Wires? Thats bullshit, they are only wires.

*Calms Kammy down*

Bullshit, you say? I realize that through this RPG I've been overusing these wires of mine despite it being my only wep plus other issues but I think you're overreacting dear Kammy. taking on Susanoo, no I'ma fraid it's not bullshit. I said that it can withstand its regular simple attacks, not that I can't cut it.

As for wires, these is RPG no? I don't understand your reasoning. They are NOT only wires. I'm not sure if I have to say this multiple times but I'm afraid that these are special, death-created wires. Do not think of them as just wires. Anything, just like a sword, a bat, or even a simple piece of leather can be increased to lethal elvels. Especially if they're enhanced with chakra. Plus, knowing the other opness of weapons and jutsu others have, these wires of mine seem much more simpler and shit compared to the others, no? please calm down and reason this through with me. Wires? yes, it's acceptable. So strong they can take on susanoo? I understand. I shall drastically lower it but you must understand that this is the level of wire weaponry I originally intended my charry to possess (you remember of course). Furthermore with the impending death of my character and his growth, the site plot is coming to a close, no? I don't think you should be worried about how strong my wires are right now. So, then let's chat. I'm giving you the option of poitning out whatever you think is flawful according to this site. What more is there?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 pm

I think its ok...he isn't strong enough to stop it so yea...approved
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Bullshit. Not approved. Lets have all of the admins have a say in this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 pm

No let's not...he is an anbu...he pretty much has the freedom...you let a genin have an indestructible force field but not letting an anbu have indestructible wires? I think you have a grudge...
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Thats bullshit and you know it. That shit is limited for 30 seconds. And why do i need a grudge against someone who skated past to ambu? U made him an ambu without even knowing any of the important info. Whether he is 100% loyal to u? But whatever, we are having the admins look this over.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Technically, force field aren't indestructible no matter what anyone says and wires shouldn't be either. I understand what Watari is sayin' about them, but as long as he lowers them I think everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

He dosnt have to be loyal...I just trained him...and he has the abilities to be the kage of the fallen...your being unreasonable...approved
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm

This aint just your choice. I think its two to one...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Two to one? You and me are the only ones arguing((lol))
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

She was referring to me, Shadow. And she has a point. Whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Yea I know she does but she let a genin have an indestructible forcefield....no....you aren't giving the rank Anbu not enough flexibility...
Back to top Go down

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:50 pm

That genin will only be able to use that once if at all and the wires are indistructible and the can float BULL SHIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
V
Elysian Jounin
Elysian Jounin
V

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Ah. My turn to enter.

Quote :
That genin will only be able to use that once if at all and the wires are indistructible and the can float BULL SHIT!!!!

I believe I already corrected this. Shame on you for not reading my wire description despite it being incredibly detailed, if you read it at all. As for the floating part... uh, explain yourself. You didn't give my any reasoning at all despite me stating two reasons for this and if you want me to state a third then I will.

Quote :

Technically, force field aren't indestructible no matter what anyone says and wires shouldn't be either. I understand what Watari is sayin' about them, but as long as he lowers them I think everything will be fine.

Of course. I never said anything about wires have indestructibility nor are they. In fact, I believe I even stated what can destroy them which is pretty simple to come by consdiering they're easy to attack/hit.

Also I removed the part where the wires have resistance against susanoo's sword or any of its weapon-generation attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 pm

See? He is good...and don't talk shit vengence...I will end you where you stand...unless you want to not comment like you always do...your a sissy...
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Lol. Dont have a bitchfit. He can have the damn wires. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Sorry kammy...I kinda lost grip..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watari Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watari Arsenal   Watari Arsenal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watari Arsenal
Page 1 of 1